Shit happening here

The U.S should really start concerning whats really happening here in Canada. The Government is starting to up build a save haven for terrorists when the enemy is on your door step! Tell me yankees what are you going to do about this? Build a wall? Annex us? or do nothing at all?

No one is going to help you and we don't want you back either.

I'm asking U.S you stupid buck teeth moron.

same goes for you though LOL

NO ONE is going to help you and we don't want you back either

>b-buh muh anglo
yeah you mean 50/50 paki niggers?

Why would the US want to get involved with your Chink infested liberal hellscape? Also go look at your money and know your place, upstart.

based Canada

This calls for a second wall.

Back where? Holland? The EU? Fuck both of those failing jokes.

/britpol makes many canada threads to try to spread news of your plight but honestly

WHY DO WE EVEN BOTHER.

I agree that what's happening in your shit ass country is concerning to the US. We either need to build a second wall or just bomb you faggots to glass.

It was worse under Herr Harper, there were radical Moroccan mosques all over the place where I live that seemed to have disappeared under Jewdeau. I'm thinking he either recruited them for his new shariah law project or we got jewdeau all wrong and he disappeared them all.

No you moron we're going to wait until you're completely infested with muslims, and when a terrorist organization takes root and really starts cranking out jihadis on Canadian soil you're gonna get a big glass of freedom

you're absolutely delightfully deluded. tell me more about what you believe.

Fuck off and die Canada you deserve everything that is going to happen to you.

Actually there is no wall dude

why does the US spend billions defending these cuck countries so they end up with no military? its time we pull our support in places like Israel so they get invaded, hahahaha

What are you doing here? Don't you have some sheeps to fuck?

This may be all true (probably not)

But Trudeau is too fucking stupid to even understand any grand scheme.

He just does things that leftists think are 'nice'

Maybe the people around him understand the larger plan, but don't give this turd too much credit.. he is dumber than a rock.

Pls no bully, Ahmed.

Why are you crying for the burgers help?

Also I'd like to see sources on this shit

Israel is surrounding both borders with their creations and will use the useful idiot muslims to attack te U.S. when it benefits them.
The U.S. needs to wipe out Israel.

North Korea will supposedly attack Alaska. However China will be blamed. The Canadian government, hostile towards the current American president will not allow American jets to fly over its airspace. The American government annexes Canada, slaughtering people on live television. This sparks massive worldwide protests. The Americans win the "Chinese" in Alaska, and someone launches a nuclear weapon, triggering every country with nuclear weapons to unleash theirs. War. War never changes.

Invade

I love when a kiwi talks tough. lol.

You are every bit as warpy as us. Don't come around talking sheepshit silly little man.

NZ... oh my goodness. just stop it.

It just feels strange. I don't have the heart to get overly nasty with you.

As soon as you die and everyone else in Canada is we can save it

dont forget the CONVICTED PEDOPHILES that wrote your elementary schools sex ed curriculum

Beating Canada would be easier than fighting in Afghanistan but Canadian culture is way worse than Afghan culture. Who wants a nation full of anxiety ridden individuals who make tons of stupid dick jokes. It'd be like conquering a mental institution. Why would anyone want to do that?

They have something called NORAD... look it up. The question of Airspace has been settled long ago.

Trump just sent a tweet last week wishing 'his Friend PM Trudeau a happy Canada day' They aren't politically simpatico, but I don't think they are hostile.

Let's not get too kooky.

I think you're right. Canada is definitely becoming a security concern for the US.

Harboring terrorists? This is a good cause for war, I expect all Sup Forums canadians to collaborate with us your country was a mistake and it can't be fixed.

Bruh I was describing a video game. Fallout series.....

lol don't you have sheep loving to do?

>implying Canada isn't secretly occupied by us already

embrace peterson, leafs

That's exactly what they want, you Randstad retard. No more getting bothered by the rest of Europe.
Fuck the EU, and fuck you too. You're the first to go on the day of the rope.

It's too late for us, Scheer won't win, so we'll stuck with Castro for four more years (At least).

But America already has sharia law.
It's just in the form of the religious freedom bill

>promote climate change scam

You know, although Sup Forums does bring some valid points about liberals, by far one of the dumbest idea you guys have is that climate chnge is fake and the earth is flat.

It is one thing to go against a bunch of SJW shitheads, it's another to go against the entire scientific community.

Jesus Christ, for sure your country is a safe haven for cuckery and degeneracy behaviors. But stop LARPing and frraking out telling us: "Le terrost meme is coming over you here above youXDXDXD" or: ""Lord tumpcoin save us for god's love"

Be a man and try to save your country if you no like the way things are going up there.

but britfag current year man said castro's son was the best choice

They're just following this shit to a T.. Pretty obvious what thwure trying to do

Republicans don't believe in science except for the "science" found in their bible

The progressivists are all mindcucked students and urban pencil necks. Rural canada could take them all down without outside help. The problem is getting them to wise up to what is happening. Everyone believes teevee implicitly.

Organise. Do something to gain your country back.

Or go balls deep and ask Trump to invade you. He won't, he'll just laugh.

Look at this this way: At least when the Civil War 2.0 comes to America, Canada will have a chance to become part of world history by having a civil war on their own too!

Don't forget I want part of Newfoundland, that's gonna be Portuguese clay.

Not really seeing the downside to a North Wall

You fucking British pedophiles make me sick. Shut the fuck up and speak only when you're spoken to.

How bad is Canadas Muslim infestations? it's not western Europe tier yet is it?

I see a lot of memeing in this thread, but no serious answers.

Seriously Americans. We share the largest, poorly guarded, land border with you, and are harbouring groups that are going to kill your citizens.

"M-MUH INVASION" or other meme answers need not apply. It'll be YOU these groups keep taking their frustrations out on. Like it or not, this is our* problem.

this right here

Economic sanctions and war of attrition . Canada will tear itself apart. There will be mass chimp outs among non-whites with the abrupt halt in social services and food supply. The canadian military will start a mutiny because our government and leaders treated them like garbage. The take over can all be done by proxy like the Russian annexation of Crimea.

like a said there no wall it's borderless

lol don't you have some sheep loving to do?

We already have a strong border with Canada.
No need for a wall, terrorists cant get in.
Years of college kids running weed into the US, and Canadians being afraid of American blacks has caused both the US and Canada to build up the border.

Youd think they'd know that by now. You're gonna get help by default geographic proximity.

Were not inbreed like them dude

>asking le 49% for helping

neck yourself shitleaf

Target THE CROWN if you want to defeat Canada forever.
It's not hard. An occupy style movement targeting the crown would unite braindead leftists and potheads across the country because it is so anti-little guy and so opaque.

The Crown corporations (families, etc) produce silver spoon fools like Trudeau who are so detached from Canada and everyday life that they cannot even conceive of the life of the average Canadian. They only see bulletpoints in their scam economy and the sweetheart deals they afford themselves.

You see the CBC and all these papers crying about taxes on wood? You realize that the Crown is being taxed, and not the people? It's a convoluted system, look into it. You have all these sychophant retard media bpbbleheads in Canada saying NOTHING 24/7, they don't understand fucking anything but skin color.

I sincerely hope that Trump's America will let me emigrate from this disgraced land. My brother has a greencard already so maybe it will be easier for me? I am ashamed of this country and want no part in its revolting future.

Anyway if you target the Crown and its corporations politically you could seize the country and re-write the constitution within 5 years, likely without a shot fired.

Leafs must suffer.

You're the size of a smaller state. 90% of your population lies geographally below the USA.

We could take your country in a weekend. Canada is the weakest of all Western nations.