Which channels are worth following now that the septic community has showed their true colors

which channels are worth following now that the septic community has showed their true colors

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/WorldWarPropaganda
youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94&t=371s
youtube.com/watch?v=YnbWb4q1hcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=P_v4JMghfgs
youtube.com/watch?v=enivlL_gZeY
youtube.com/watch?v=jbSuykSSrn0
youtube.com/watch?v=d7QMHvGUk_E
youtube.com/watch?v=0JKFILqHUC8
youtube.com/watch?v=oMeSsXZqvpI
youtube.com/watch?v=4mGzZijyDSw
youtube.com/watch?v=anW7BZ_XqR4
youtube.com/watch?v=13uFVnGmIJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dNMt8XmyooQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gpxrGZlGpxw
reddit.com/r/BlackWorldOrder/
youtube.com/watch?v=43TBNehkyxk
youtube.com/channel/UCQMyapPpsmdMZDLKTaQvAnw
youtube.com/channel/UCwzCdmvETdRSCAu_wk9yKPw
youtube.com/channel/UCN0-RRaxMgh86eOwndAklxw
youtube.com/channel/UC0rZoXAD5lxgBHMsjrGwWWQ
youtube.com/channel/UCMLG-WwzswgbpH7gn_vebtw
youtube.com/channel/UCB7M2FJjnrVTprc9sBWbYWg/featured
youtube.com/channel/UCzxm7bOKFrTMxCz6e-wPYuQ
youtube.com/channel/UC5tEELgWBfKbA9fVPRzBzPQ
youtube.com/channel/UCr3QoNiM5WtZaKSiU7n4VqQ
youtube.com/channel/UCcrgJyI1bSysVE92HPpNNiw
youtube.com/channel/UCjqVanJab9rt5BBBK0iEfyw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lost interest in the skeptic community ever since edgy's got back on Twitter - they're just so fucking boring in comparison.

Only people I still regularly watch are naked ape and kraut

none of them

Aurini.

that nosering much degeneracy

She's beautiful, I hope one day I find a girl like this and I marry her.

Would love to make aryan babies with my waifu, Rage.

Cultured-Thug
youtube.com/user/WorldWarPropaganda

What happened?

This bitch is an anti Christian atheist. Christianity built Europe. A white nationalist must be Christian

youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94&t=371s

>cognitive dissonance retard detected

why is this woman's face so annoying?

Modern Christianity has been infiltrated by Jews.

this
evangelical christianity = Israel worship

the old church was based and drove them out of many countries in Europe

Did she delete all her videos?

youtube.com/watch?v=YnbWb4q1hcQ

Nothing Good has ever come of religion
I'm not an atheist I'm spiritual
She lead to the decadence and moral decline and Europe. I'm glad this whore's career is dead

This.

Yes, she's apparently going to do a new format to tackle controversial (alt-right) issues

The skeptic/anti-SJW community (Blaire White, Shoeonhead, Andywarski, Bunty King, MundaneMatt and whoever else was involved) bullied the fuck of some autistic chick (CrazyHair).

In order of importance:

CrazyHair's account:
youtube.com/watch?v=P_v4JMghfgs
Bullying stream (CH part):
youtube.com/watch?v=enivlL_gZeY
Bullying stream (entire):
youtube.com/watch?v=jbSuykSSrn0
AoD's take on things:
youtube.com/watch?v=d7QMHvGUk_E
youtube.com/watch?v=0JKFILqHUC8
Jeff Holiday's wife's take:
Wooly Bumblebee's take:
youtube.com/watch?v=4mGzZijyDSw

Basically they bullied the fuck of some chick who thought everyone would want to hang out with her because she was also a youtuber, but didn't realize that they have a highschool clique and she's not in it, and she went to their "private party" where they (Blaire?) were allegedly on drugs, and they got paranoid that she recorded it, so they ganged up to ruin her credibility in advance. Jeff's wifesays that she didn't want to talk to CrazyHair because she was afraid for her life, and they fantasize about CrazyHair poisoning them because she offered them drinks (seriously).

Here's a new interview with CrazyHair:
youtube.com/watch?v=anW7BZ_XqR4

And the 12 hour stream:
youtube.com/watch?v=13uFVnGmIJQ

And MundaneMatt's take:
youtube.com/watch?v=dNMt8XmyooQ

Your daily reminder that she approves abortion.

Why do you hate these people so much when they are partially responsible for why republicans have a +15 advantage among young people?

Is it just because they won't worship Hitler or fetishize race?

>republicans have a +15 advantage among young people?
what the fuck are you talking about

I get my personal philosophy from the following people:
-an edgy 19 year old girl attempting to become Evalion number two
-a woman who exposes (((conspiracies))) such as The Holocaust Lie, The Round Earth Myth and the very plausible Jewish plan to infiltrate every government in the world
-world's most Aryan pistachio vendor
-A house negress who made a huge scene for being befittingly called a coon
-man who got his PhD in looking like Santa Claus in an Ukrainian university
-various men who spend way too much time making sure their hair looks constantly wet

dirt mexicans are still better
agree

a Ukrainian*

Why the fuck would Sup Forums give a shit about that? The Rage controversy is actually politically relevant, that stupid drama is meaningless

>That quote
Consider me spooked

same

>i think she recorded audio of blair and someone else talking after she left the room that they are desperate to have her delete. so, i kinda think that's what this is all about.
I think this is why all this is happening, there has something highly incriminating on that, you can see that it pops up as the main point of contention all the time.

Everything else is "this person that we didn't want around us (but didn't say so and in fact allowed her to do all of it) did something and now we're spinning it as a bunch of terrible things ex post facto" and I suspect it's purely because of that last video/audio/whatever.

They also accused her of smuggling weapons through airport security, poisoning their drinks, poisoning the salt in penis shaped salt shakers, hacking Sargon's twitter, hacking Andywarski's computer, crashing Andy's talk with Franny, stalking Jeff in a bar, filming Vernaculis while he slept (in his and CF's room that they shared), crashing their private party and secretly filming them, posing as Blaire White to hotel security, and I probably forgot something.

Oh ffs these people act like children, Sargon on Joe was a shit show, talking about muh feminists and Anita all the time. Most of them don't offer any decent input on cultural events and Blaine has a fucking horrible taste for design

Give me molymeme everyday over them

You understand that abortion is the only reason you're not living in an Africa-tier country right now, yeah?

Well OP and first post mention the skeptic community, and I love drama and gossip.

She's clearly an SJW

youtube.com/watch?v=gpxrGZlGpxw

Not even close.

Ex-sjw, whatever. She's an attention whore

still an SJW

She had a Reddit AMA on this subreddit recently:

reddit.com/r/BlackWorldOrder/

youtube.com/watch?v=43TBNehkyxk

>septic community
Holy kek my sides

So basically nothing, nobody knows who any of those faggots are.

fuck off advertising your shitty channels.

Nah you're retarded. Christian slave morality is what cucked Europe in the first place

>True colors
What do you mean by that? They won't name the jew or touch anything about race realism? If so, then yea, that was always the case with them. Showing crime stats but won't go any further than that on the issue. Explains there's a problem but won't go any further than that.

And you were redpilled since you were a kid I presume?
Based on what?

can they be a pro-Christian atheist?

sargon, noel plum and roaming for mostly serious stuff.
someblackguy and kisara for skeptic/political memes.

Seems like everyone is against this person. And they're supposed to take her word about a series of events when people they respect for whatever reason say she's lying? Not going to happen.

Who cares though? They wanted to be with their friends and she filmed them it seems. I don't know. She's Jewish right?

>someblackguy and kisara

Those are the retards OP is talking about. They revealed themselves as unreasonable SJWs

She admitted she was a SJW a short time ago. That's mainly the reason why people are suspicious of her

>Paranormies I very much reconmend the pedotube video they have
youtube.com/channel/UCQMyapPpsmdMZDLKTaQvAnw

>Krypto Report - Azzmador's YT account
youtube.com/channel/UCwzCdmvETdRSCAu_wk9yKPw

>The Golden One - Solid lifting advice

>Styxhexenhammer666 - loltarian, but not bad for getting accurate recent news info. Uploads frequently.
youtube.com/channel/UC0rZoXAD5lxgBHMsjrGwWWQ

>History Truths - basic knowledge that you should already know if you browsed here before 2015
youtube.com/channel/UCMLG-WwzswgbpH7gn_vebtw

Soon.

based on the screenshot you posted. People are sick of other people looking over your shoulder telling you whether what you do in your private life hurts their feelings

>They wanted to be with their friends and she filmed them it seems.
Still not a valid reason to say someone is trying to kill you and take over your twitter accounts.

White woman goes to abortion clinic. Gets abortion and goes on birth control and dies a cat lady.

Black woman gets abortion but still goes on to have 6 kids

>septic community

kek

Yes, so? Most people on Sup Forums were bluepilled as teenagers too.

So being an ethnonationalist = SJW now? Fuck off retard.

>someblackguy
I unsubbed from this bitch.

Who did? Some tranny? I'm surprised. Apparently after she left people laughed at her and she recorded them from outside the door. Nobody liked her or wanted her there. Shit sucks man, but that's how life is.

I really doubt most people's first ideology in this board was far right.

>so?
So the difference is that people on Sup Forums can genuinely claim that they are red pilled now while its a little harder for her because she's trying to make a buck off of it

>INB4 hur dur she closed her patreon
She left her paypal open and said she wasn't going to stop people from donating

>muh e-celebs
>muh based right-wing sjw
>muh based manipulative titcow
>muh based quadroon

I really hate what this board has become.

>So being an ethnonationalist = SJW now
yes. precisely. 99% of normies would consider the ethnocucks SJWs because of the constant race-baiting, the holier-than-thou attitude and the finger-pointing. The vast majority of people outside of the fringe group that the 14/88rs are would agree.

I only watch Lauren Southern

This is the cringiest thing I've read in a while. Good job

really, can you send vids, i havent been keeping up with them that much, i just watch a vid whenever the title seems interesting.

?

depends on the area. Your environment and family plays a huge part in shaping your political views. I'm from the south so naturally I'm surrounded by far right people.

Try Eric Orwoll.

Doesn't post very often but his content is always on point.

CF
he is always right
we should have listened

>Apparently after she left people laughed at her
And that's fine but what isn't fine is going around making videos and saying "yeah the tranny might be right". They made a big deal out of nothing

>She left her paypal open and said she wasn't going to stop people from donating
So fucking what? Why would she? Closing her Patreon still obviously indicates that she is not approaching this from a business perspective. Your arguments are pathetic.

>hurr this person is not actively trying to stop people from giving them money, what an asshole

>Another fucking e-celeb thread
ehh well...

>Braving Ruin (Edgy Sphinx has returned)
youtube.com/channel/UCB7M2FJjnrVTprc9sBWbYWg/featured

>Harmful Opinions(Anti-sceptic faggot)
youtube.com/channel/UCzxm7bOKFrTMxCz6e-wPYuQ

>Coach Red Pill(very new faggot, destroyer of sceptics)
youtube.com/channel/UC5tEELgWBfKbA9fVPRzBzPQ

>VertigoPolitix(basically collective of massive redpills)
youtube.com/channel/UCr3QoNiM5WtZaKSiU7n4VqQ

>Golden One(if want to survive race war)

>On The Offensive(chanell i like)
youtube.com/channel/UCcrgJyI1bSysVE92HPpNNiw

>Murdoch Murdoch(buy their shirts)
youtube.com/channel/UCjqVanJab9rt5BBBK0iEfyw

I can also recomend Lauren Southern since she herself is getting redpilled very hard recently, but neets will screech about her.

They turned on RageAfterStorm hard because she made a race realism video.

this

Welcome to the world of people who follow a tranny? I don't know what to tell you.

Never heard of most of these people and this person seems small, but she has a bad story about the Crazy Hair chick. Almost everyone seems to. You should stop caring about Youtubers.

The skeptics are faggots who don't deserve views for their low effort shit videos anyway.

I recommend:
Black Pigeon Speaks
Tara McCarthy
Millennial Woes
Stefan Molyneux
Blonde in the belly of the beast

I didn't understand anything
is this about politics or is this just kiddy drama?

>nothing good

Nah, just Western society and moral values you dirty shitskin.

the latter

>Why would she?
Because if she's serious about not wanting money from people then she would have closed everything off.

>so what if she's a money whore!?!?!? free money!!
man you're pathetic

the so called moral values of acceptance, tolerance and so on :)

These are liberal beliefs that come from a place of atheism, not Christianity.

You're either a fucking retard or a shill. If people were emailing you that they want to give you free money no strings attached you'd give them your paypal info in a heartbeat you cockroach.

Just stupid drama, but it was pretty fun to watch, since it's not completely clear cut, there's room for speculation on both sides (although a bit less on one than the other). It's probably going to develop further, Jeff and Blaire really want to bury it now, but it's not happening.

Sceptics are slowly becoming new generation of SJW's.
They are same old liberal faggot's who love to virtue signal about "muh morals and egalitarianism" but just don't like how endgame liberalism looks like.
They call themself "classical liberals" but the real classical liberals would have been fucking terrified about what these faggot are.
They want to "reform" liberalism and become the mainstream liberals who eventually will as always become same old SJWs they criticized in the past.

It's a illness of the mind

Isn't that the girl who thought that she was called a nazi as a kid and blamed it on racism, even though she was called it on the basis of her ethnicity (Being German) not her skin color?

>they want to give you free money no strings attached you'd give them your paypal info
No I wouldn't because I'm not a whore.

Wow the shills are trying extra hard now especialy with CNN btfo how will shills ever recover.

Paganism is a more nationalist religion than Christianity because it is actually for and of our people.

>Almost everyone seems to.
>Echo chamber has same opinion
I'm not surprised.

>You should stop caring about Youtubers.
As soon as threads like these stop popping up

Oh wow you shills are terrible at making meme's it's just cringe worthy.

By your logic if some dude hands you 100$ in the street and runs away, you're a whore if you keep it. Please stop posting, you're painfully stupid and no one is being convinced by your """arguments"""

>Skullman.

I'm a lil confused, can you explain what is going on? I see a bunch of people being unhappy at the septics but without any reasons.

Can't argue with those digits.