Ich möchte mich recht herzlich beim Schwarzen Block bedanken und bei allen Linksextremen

Ich möchte mich recht herzlich beim Schwarzen Block bedanken und bei allen Linksextremen
Bei allen, die Autos angezündet, Schaufenster eingeworfen und Strassen blockiert haben.
Danke auch für jeden Pflasterstein der in Richtung Polizei geflogen ist.

Vielen, vielen Dank.

Denn Ihr alle habt die beste Propaganda geliefert.
Die besten Gründe, so rechts wie möglich zu wählen.
Bei der Wahl im Herbst werde ich an Euch alle denken.

>AfD is at 7%
>a few leftwing hooligans riot
>AfD is still at 7%
Ahahah, you're delusional.

can u speak english german bro? google translate is not reliable.

Everything is moving according to plan, fellow globalist. Capitalism is the only answer.

I'd thank them for dressing in black with masks like archetypal villain thugs and henchmen from every movie ever, but somehow the obvious look of evil just doesn't register with normies. They should literally be propaganda for the right, because they, at the first glance, simply look like "bad guys," but the normies don't see that somehow. I don't get it.

This riot was brought to you by Jack Wolfskin, the offical brand of anticapitalism. I don't always throw rocks at cops, but when I do I wear Jack Wolfskin. Dressed for performance.

>not being able to speak German
Sorry this thread is white-only

According to German TV station Phoenix there are now 21000 Policemen in Hamburg, only for the riots.
Google translate is mostly correct. Someone is thanking the left for all the burned cars etc.. It will give the right more voters.

Dies.

Cuck.

Meanwhile in den Medien:
>Globalisierungsgegner nehmen Hamburg auseinander
Normie: Globalisierung = gut, weil die Antifa Spasten dagegen sind

if you are going to vote for AfD you should be gassed right on the spot.

people will still vote the same but now they know anarchists and anti-capitalists are insane degeneretes and will never support them or their causes

Globalisierung ist mittlerweile ein Begriff and dem man rumzerren kann wie man sich lustig ist. Globalisierung ist für den Normospasten ein Begriff der gut ist bis er schlecht wird. Globalisierung im Sinne von haufenweise Abschaum in das Land speisen = gut. Globalisierung im Sinne von internationaler Stärkung von Unternehmen = schlecht.
Und richtig interessant wird es dann wenn man berücksichtigt dass die Antifanten sehr viel Sympathie unter den Normoidioten finden, da sie ja anscheinend (wie auch schon bei dem Denkfehler im Bezug auf die Moslems) lediglich durch ihren friedlichen Hippieanteil repräsentiert werdern. Der "Schwarze Block" sind lediglich Extremisten, nicht alle Linken, etc, etc.

Globalisierung kannst du bei der Durchschnittsbevölkerung nicht schlecht reden, haben anscheinend alle einen Denkfehler der denen in den Schädel getrommelt wurde.

Who else then? Surely not NPD

>speaking the language of those responsible for the demise of the white race
How about no krautnigger

there is nothing to vote for. people have to get this into their heads.

Speak english kraut nigger

The sad truth in all of this really. The established parties are not different in their core and especially in the matters which actually concern the population, they are just different flavours of the same thing, only pushing for minor reforms which often do not even adjust to their presented ideology. The minor parties always get stomped down, because the whole system is design around drowning out newcommers.
Germany is fucked, the only way is an uprising and the Germans are not able to pull that one off.

democracy is a nice system to keep your slaves calm and in controll.
if the slave thinks he can change something by voting for a different party he wont do what is really necessary to make a change.

Es gibt dies APP names Jodel. Ist bei mir an der Uni sehr beliebt, alle hacken gerade auf den Zecken rum. Ich wurde übrigens so auch geredpilled.

Speak English you fucking cunt

I wholeheartedly agree ...

BUT WRITE ENGLISH, KRAUTCHAN BERND!