American culture is gr-

>American culture is gr-
Thanks for fucking our shit up, mericunts

This looks like it's close to a highway, E.G. designed so that you're able to pull off if you need gas, food, have car trouble, etc.

It has spread here as well.

>bring third worlders civilization
>they hate you for it

>muh civilization

jk I love you americans.

RARE

you find that at the exit of every major city, you need supplies centers for your city cattle you know

What? Roads?

Big box shopping centers, acres of parking, auto dependency, expensive infrastructure yielding low returns, traffic congestion etc... all in all a ugly, wasteful and disgusting way of building things.

Yes, that's where the government collects their sales taxes, and the jews collect the consumers shekels.

May i ask why? Not that im mad. Im just curious

Most people from PR I know left that shithole for a reason.

Why what?

Why do you love Americans?

I want nothing to do with your shitty island

I love your love of freedom, your common sense, your patriotism, gun loving, loving capitalism and hating communism is mainstream. I love how chill you guys are in any situation. In Norway if you want to grab something to eat you dress up, brush your teach, fix your hair and go out to a cafe or a restraunt. In america you just throw on a hoodie, start your car and pull up to the drive thru.

brush your teeth* lel

Too many rural and suburban retards.

In civilized countries, people live in cities and build everything efficiently and avoid bullshit like this. But Americans are too retarded to do that, except for ultra high IQ Hillary voters who live in cities.

I love you too

so you love lazy degenerates

I like to have the option to do what I want.

That's Kiruna man. We talked in the last thread, remember?

Oh noes. Not the convenience of simply driving into a place and getting stuff you need. THE HORROR!

Capitalism must be destroyed!

Yes it is. I'm talking about Europe.