How do Sup Forumsacks dress?

If Antifa has the whole all black with hoodie thing going with maybe a red face mask (basically an edgy teen look or every cyber punk movie ever), how do right wingers dress? Work clothes?

Other urls found in this thread:

splcenter.org/hatewatch/2017/06/20/donning-mask-presenting-face-21st-century-fascism
archive.is/nsLIt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

track suit pants, old shirts from good will. no shoes most of the time.

Would you casually walk around in this attire?

My wardrobe consists of cargo pants/shorts, 5.11 shirts/polos, Under Armor shirts/polos, American Eagle shirts, a Nine Line shirt, a NRA shirt, and a pair of Osiris shoes for now.

Adidas and Nike shorts/pants, and some asic running shoes for working out.

I dress in Partisan-core and Milspo styles quite frequently.

But I do live in a rural area and can easily get away with it without being seen as weird. Like the picture says, dress in a way that fits the area.

Also a skull face mask is pretty aesthetic choice for right-wing face covers.

only edgy schoolshooters and or retards dress military pants on a daily basis.

>No business casual terrorwave

t. Person trying to justify his purchase of overpriced designer jeans

black and grey striped buttondown
black slim-fit jeans
black boots

if I have to do something physical,

black tshirt
black shorts
white and red running shoes

That's been my go-to for a while, but it's hot, bright and humid as shit, down here. You don't have alot of options.

i don't dress designer jeans, but keep trying.

This is how I dress

t. hapa

What's up with the tie though? You really go or in public like that?

ooh I'm wearing timbs btw :^)

Just dress as white as possible.

Shirt and chinos with nice leather belt.

You want to look approachable.

>anything leather
>not wearing leather stranglin' gloves while you strangle people
Leather jackets are also favored by skinheads for the reason of being pretty damn good protection in a street fight if you get a thick one. That's also why motorcycle riders wear them.

>anything wool
>not wearing the most redpilled of sock type
>not wearing sweaters

Also as something even more casual you could wear a polo

Do you wear skinny pants or Romphims?

>Suburban and rural look retarded
>Urban look normal

Pottery

Shit yes.

I personally go for a fleese as my outdoorsy jacket.

Don't fight Antifa it's fucking autistic they can't do a thing if nobody's there

what the fuck are romphims.
i just wear casual jeans. nothing special.

>My wardrobe consists of cargo pants/shorts, 5.11 shirts/polos, Under Armor shirts/polos,

Same here actually. The 5.11 zipper sided safety toe TAC boots are really nice.

I dress like a patriot.

When I'm not dressed like this I'm usually clad in motorcycle gear because my bike is generally not very far from me

But in seriousness, jeans/chinos+shirt/tshirt+leather jacket in winter for casual.

if you're 13

How I typically dress.

What the fuck are you saying is this were the fashion Sup Forumsacks hang out

Thanks, I'll check those out. I really do need some boots.

Trying to steal Nordfront's look

usually a plain white t-shirt tucked into a pair of jeans with a brown leather belt and brown leather boots.
accessories:
>my dog tags
>a butterfly knife

if you arent dressing like this youre a degen

throw out those ripped jeans and cargo shorts and git yourself some khakis, casual shoes (boat shoes maybe), and some patrician shirts (polo or some classy stuff). Price isnt even an excuse, plenty of cheap stuff like this. Its all about looks.

When you see pictures of anti or leftie protests you can see how degen they are just by looks, dont make the same mistake

Get off of my board you spic

Button up shirt
Slacks
And either by nigger stompers or just some regular dress shoes
> nice datamining
> not everyone here dresses like Columbine 2.0

Like this with no exception other than short trips where I wear a tracksuit

Ma1 or m65
Levis
Docs

It's pretty comfy

Your standard conservative/right winger will just dress like a responsible adult with an ironed shirt and some slacks, or maybe a suit. Younger guys can get away with some light colored shorts and polo shirts. Footwear can be anything that's stylish and modest, including loafers and boat shoes.
Other right wing organizations will have different manners of dress. Dixie/Southerners seem to favor leather and denim, with the eponymous flag displayed proudly across tee shirts or on patches or pins on the shoulder or breast. Cowboy boots are typically worn on the feet.
Fascists and Nazis tend to go for a more aggressive, combative type of garb, especially at demonstrations with a lot of black and red, thick leather jackets or Nazi military style uniforms, with prominent displays of swastikas, "SS" lightning bolts, or other imagery. Fascist types are also the most likely to be wearing helmets, and typically wear thick boots.
The "Kekistani" group, who are not traditionally from Sup Forums but are currently obstinately occupying the board typically wear ill fitting jeans or shorts, with a "Kekistan" shirt or flag somewhere on their body. They will typically be wearing a fedora or a MAGA cap to cover their long greasy hair, and wear cheap sneakers on their feet.

ITT: autistic trumpcucks who deserve to be worked to death in labor camps to make up for their pathetic NEET lifestyles

gym shorts and tank top, because it's summer and I'm currently a NEET who does nothing but lift and go to the beach.

Commies git out

sorry, i don't dress like a faggot

>skinny jeans
Your goal is be a metrosexual Redditor?

I am ready for manly Arab boys to split my tight ass apart

no, image was bait

I own a pair and they are comfy and made well. Definitely a good buy.

>fashion advice from /k/

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

splcenter.org/hatewatch/2017/06/20/donning-mask-presenting-face-21st-century-fascism

Too late, it's already a symbol.

>shirts with collars/buttons
>watches
>gloves
>and suits

???

do Sup Forumsfags not have to adhere to a dress code at work and/or go outside?

Nice

kek

Alternatively archive.is/nsLIt

Stop projecting

I've seen antifa wear the skullmask aswell though.

I usually wear a lot of black, I don't know why though.

Hello Sweden.

Get that out onto a tray

I wear tight, brightly colored shorts to show off my ass/legs.

post pic

Jesus H I suffered my first spider bite last weekend and it was miserable. Every sip of fluid I took immediately came back up. Wasn't able to eat or drink for two days and the bite on my ankle turned into a nasty purple blotch about 3.5in across.
Guess I need to wear hiking pants and gaiters whenever I go to the pool

This tbqh

A bit like this

Metal bandshirt with a battlevest
Black pants that are a bit large but not too much like niggers.
Black boots.
Accecories: German symbols like iron cross and the german eagle.

Darn tough socks are my shit.

show us your butt

I work in investment banking so like pic related. I don't like super dark navy suits, pic related has pretty good tone.

Yeah, but you don't see the SPLC saying skull masks are a symbol of anti-fa hate groups, do you?

I dress like Tyler the creator

Guy from Taken on the left

Cheers lads

I got some Nike SFB boots(mil spec kinda). Saw a lot of LEO and EMTs wearing them so figured I'd try em out. Light like a pair of sneakers, pretty comfortable, and they look fairly decent(was wearing Red Wings before and they made me look like Sora with disproportionately huge feet/shoes).