George Clooney to sell Italian Mansion because of ""Security Reasons""

Open Borders Advocate George Clooney Moving Family Back to Trump’s America for ‘Security Reasons’

The Italian Villa where his Manaion is located has been literally flooded by thousands of Blood Thirsty niggers and arabs
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/07/06/clooney-moving-twins-back-america-security-reasons/

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/07/13/massive-migrant-camp-housing-hundreds-refugees-found-near-george-clooneys-lakeside-mansion/
web.archive.org/web/20170707180740/http://www.westmonster.com/pro-open-border-clooneys-leaving-uk-amid-terror-fears/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nothing would please me more than to see all those hollywood people eating alive by a horde of sick and dirty people, real life zombies basically.

that, or have them tortured by the sickest more evil guy on the toughest mexican cartel

eaten alive*

lmfao, I guess he's not feeling very diverse right now.

Is there anyway to contact Clooney like a twitter or something and rub it in his face?

Well to be fair his wife is helping the accusation in jailing lots of jihadi freaks so naturally she's a prime target for them.

fpbp, id pay good money to see 28 years later euro muzzie invasion edition.

>first to demand open borders
>first to leave when shit dosent work out
nothing to see here, just a rich guy acting out hist core ideology.

>28 years later: celebrity hall of cost
Woulf only make a great franchise, greater

Serves the cunt right.
I looked up to him once... dont know why.

Please the Donald tweets something about that, an epic tweet

u know id be pissed too if I heard one day that Clooney was shanked and his hot muzzie wife was raped and murdered by niggers in a b&e

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

...How is this funny to you? 1st off, we knew this would happen because it always happens. 2nd off, how is it funny that elitist idealistic out-of-touch-with-reality fucktards get to cause trouble and possibly irreversible damage to our homelands only to subsequently be the first to leave when these homelands become "unfit" for their tastes? The Mudslimes and the rest of the violent trash don't leave with them when they leave Italy, dude. They stay here with the rest of us, the fiancially-less resourceful. They stay here with the rest of us; killing and raping our mothers, sisters, and daughters.

When the rapefugees rape our family members, "Shut up you racist bigot! This was a one-time unconnected incident! These people need our help and we need to save them!" But when the rapefugees even start sleeping near the same neighborhoods Clooney lives near, Clooney gets to flee with his family blissfully unaware of the damage he's done to continue doing it somewhere else. This should make your blood boil: this whole story.

Clooney and his family should be forced to live in that Mansion and not allowed to live until he publicly admits uncontrolled economic migrant immigration was a bad idea and he was a fool.

daily reminder

force him to live with the hordes. he asked for it, now let him live with them

dude
half of your country is literally tunisia and you purposefully let africans cross into france, if Italy and Spain weren't such african loving shitholes the "migrant crisis" wouldn't even have started.

>implying implications
stay mad froggy, hope you're enjoying the enrichment we're giving ya, ya piss-drinking bastard

I'm not enjoying it but I'm glad to see you have such cognitive dissonance.

contrary to what your baguette-shaped mind may think, there are no africans here, they all go to your country or swedenstan\germany
and fuck off with your fizzy piss

no mario pepperoni gorgonzola africanus, you are the africans

Who asked these celebrities to come forward and represent the refugees in the first place?

>[muffled hon hon hon in the distance]

CAMP OF THE SAINTS IS REAL

wait you niggers
he sold his mansion in the UK countryside, not the Italian one

what the fuck is this thread about

>you are the africans
Whatever makes you say that?

have you never seen someone from Sicily or Campania ?
Even fucking Algerians look more Germanic, so much so that north-africans in the 60's in France took on Italian names to avoid racism lmao.

>Even fucking Algerians look more Germanic

Yes I have seen people from Southern Italy, I'm Italian myself

I think you get your facts from memes
Yes, South Italy is shittier than the Northern part, but seriously?, shittier than Tunasians?

Come on dude
My country is not the best but we are Light years ahead from every single North African, Persian or Arab country

There is over a thousand year difference in developement overall Italy and where Sand People come from

What Arab country ranks higher than Italy in quality of life? We rank 15 out of 200 countries

What Arab country has more Novel laureates than Italy? We have 25

We aren't that fucking dark either, that's a meme and I'm being honest with you

>Pic related, Southern Italian politicians. Far left is a literally Sandnigger from Lybia. Can you tell the difference?

you're an idiot and it doesn't apply to my post

Thank you

No way, F.A.G. member is a limousine-liberal. I'm shocked.

Saved.

So Italians got darker. Wow.

>cherry-picking

> hey switz let the refugees trough
> how about no
Totally worth it.

Yes very funny. The rich smug elite causes all the problems and then they move away. Everyone here knew this would happen.

It's not funny.

Funny how once he has kids he's suddenly afraid of violent Muslim migrants because now he has skin in the game. No wonder all these childless liberals are so pro-immigration. Knock up a liberal woman; it's turns her into a conservative.

If Globalism was successful, George Clooney would not want to sell his mansion because of migrants, but rather he would invest in another mansion instead, because all of the cheap labor is supposed to make us rich, not afraid. What a joke.

So you have nothing to say about the fact that we are light years ahead of every Goatfucker country?

I mean If we really were sandniggers like people on Sup Forums claim we would be as shitty as Algeria, but we ain't.

>breitbart

into the fucking trash. it's hilarious how Sup Forums will froth at the mouth at CNN and then turn around and post this. sad!

Did you really not pastebin/archive a Breitbart link?

No one is seriously saying that. It's just people trolling or being d&c kikes. Italians are White. There are different kinds of White people.

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/07/13/massive-migrant-camp-housing-hundreds-refugees-found-near-george-clooneys-lakeside-mansion/

Had to flee Italy last summer , now he has to flee the UK.

His wife is anti-jihadi, you're saying?

Thank you friend
And I mean, it's not like we are a different kind of white

I'm not an olive skinned greasball. I'm brown haired, fair skinned white

People than post examples of extremely brown Italians cherry pick a lot. That people don't even make the 10% of our population.

hahaha you reap what you sow

It's my feeling 'zombies' have the resonance they do /because/ of the aggressive rise of non-whites.
> subhumans
> everywhere
> coming for you

(((Clooney)))

>Diversity for thee, not for me.

THIS

Trump should just revoke his citizenship and watch him get fucked in the ass by a pack of niggers.

it's like pottery

it's all those white supremacists they won't let george live in peace

What the hell did these people expect?

That immigrants from shitty-ass 3rd world countries would integrate and absorb easily into European cultures?

Easy peazy lemon squeezy?

European countries are voluntarily cucking, shitting and pissing all over themselves and the rest of the world does nothing but laugh and point.

Brietbart never gets archived, that gets google amp search erased and straight up linked.

I wonder how many kids got raped thanks to Clooney taking all the climate change open borders bucks in women ran countries while he flees back to the country ran by the alpha male father figure.

this guy gets it

And Cloony's not very white either, is she

New here, I take it? It's gallows humor. This has happened a thousand times before, and will happen again and again until whites learn their fucking lesson.

I think you're talking about France, Ahmed.

Clooneys wife is Arab

Jeez, thanks. Was hard to find because the news is so recent.

web.archive.org/web/20170707180740/http://www.westmonster.com/pro-open-border-clooneys-leaving-uk-amid-terror-fears/

And yes, the guy REALLY IS a high-level refugee advocate, you gotta check out the article.
> Sat down with Merkel advocating for refugees
> married muslim babe

Also,
> left Como, the mansion shown, mid-2016 because of refugees
> Now leaving UK because of safety fears

Couldn't happen to a better man. And woman.

kek

I hope no one buys it.

yeah france is letting africans into france through its railways into france

His wife is as diverse as he'll get.

>2nd off, how is it funny that elitist idealistic out-of-touch-with-reality fucktards get to cause trouble and possibly irreversible damage to our homelands only to subsequently be the first to leave when these homelands become "unfit" for their tastes?

You really think Clooney convinced million of Italians to open borders? Even then, they've seen what it's done, yet they still do nothing.

I hope to see the timeline where jihadis are offing lib celebs weekly.

>better man and woman
More deserving.

>if trump wins I'm moving out of the country
>eh, i-i was just kidding lol

>honey, grab the kids
>there's niggers all over our Italian resort!
>quick let's move back to the u.s. where trump will keep us safe!

Fucking hypocrite cucks.

I can see this becoming a common occurrence, all over. There have been about a dozen celebrity homes robbed of $150K each in the past year in LA. Of course it could all be insurance fraud as I don't think any suspects have been caught.

Now this is the celebrity news I would love to see on day time and evening news.

Accuse him on twitter for islamophobia.

>France complaining about African immigrants
>France has the largest population of Sub-Saharan Africans in Europe.
>France has the largest Muslim population in Europe.

Is this literal niggers serious?

this. fuck clooney. guy's a total retard for how old he is.

>until whites learn their fucking lesson
I don't know if that will happen. Those who have already figured it out, for the most part, are stuck in kebab-land, while the coked up libshits get to escape on private jets. Look at how small business owners in California get fucked while the liberal elites live in mansions or move to another state (and keep their voting habits).

>wife's name is Amal Alamuddin
IMPOSE TRAVEL BAN, EXTREME VETTING

>one of the thousands of shitty hollywood awards shows
>limousine liberal gets up on stage
>makes self-righteous speech about how great and progressive they are, and how horrible and racist ordinary Americans are
>in the middle of the speech, Muslim gets through security and runs up on stage
>actor starts gushing about diversity, says "refugees welcome!"
>Muslim yells about how trashy Hollywood is, calls them filth
>yells "allahu akbar"
>idiot celebs cheer him
>Muslim grabs detonator on his bomb vest
>kaboom!
>thousand of holier-than-thou celebrities dead

Top fucking kek
Why doesn't clooney open up his doors to the same refugees he wants to massively import? Why doesn't he let them stay in their rooms while he is living underneath the same roof? Why is clooney not trying one on one time and tourist trips around his rooms and properties? Maybe because hollywood faggots are fucking hypocrites who shit one thing out of their mouth and cannot eat what they talk about.

Mel Gibson should direct this movie

Low IQ OP didn't even read his own article.

Clooney is selling his estate in England, not Italy.

Holy fucking stupidity.

Its funny how from pictures alone you can tell somalians are insufferable dirty niggers.

bro stop I can only get so erect.

Time to make some maymays sharing clooneys fear of the brownskin

+1

nice.

Youre wrong about the 1000 years but the rest is right.

LOL wtf is Clooney wearing.