>North
imgur.com/a/92GLt
>South
imgur.com/a/M826v
>Other
imgur.com/a/4WTTY

Developments Jul 6
ISF squeeze ISIS into an area of only 0.36 sqkm in Mosul's Old City
>US Secy of State Tillerson "The United States is prepared to explore the possibility of establishing with Russia joint mechanisms for ensuring stability"
>2nd day of Astana talks wrap up with rumors of ceasefire prepared, SY armed opposition joins talks
>Palmyra: SAA advances in NE Palmyra, they reached the Hulayhila area, will advance towards Sukhna. 1km to Al-Hail gas field
>DeZ: Nonstop RuAF bombing of IS
>Raqqa: SDF breach IS defenses, captured the Palace of the Maidens and the Abdul Malik School
>E Ghouta: SAA resumes attack, capture several buildings in Taibah sector, NE Jobar
>11 rebels from NW idlib surrender after contacting Ru recon center. 1 said HTS kills those that want to reconcile
>RU Tu-95MS strategic bombers hit IS targets
>Ru military police to patrol de-escalation zones in Syria

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1wqvq07tg7k
nzivnet.com/brief/10050
archive.fo/23rsi
apnews.com/eaa310ccb6e04e0580759d4ce36e778b
dailynewsegypt.com/2017/07/02/state-council-reviews-dabaa-nuclear-plant-contracts-al-sisi-ratifies
archive.is/znEFL
youtube.com/watch?v=HkqDtHI9SJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=L5IdzH5zJRg
youtube.com/watch?v=Q3t6NkVcyMA
youtube.com/watch?v=_pKHQNCu1XE
youtube.com/watch?v=nwqI8BRvDa0
youtube.com/watch?v=1HDBF5RDagI
youtube.com/v/a6zYVlOsfq8
youtube.com/watch?v=VITpiDwWZys
washingtonpost.com/opinions/meet-these-brave-americans-in-syria/2017/07/03/00d74ffc-600b-11e7-a4f7-af34fc1d9d39_story.html?utm_term=.bbb916111954
youtube
hooktube.com/watch?v=HkqDtHI9SJQ
hooktube.com/watch?v=L5IdzH5zJRg
hooktube.com/watch?v=Q3t6NkVcyMA
hooktube.com/watch?v=_pKHQNCu1XE
hooktube.com/watch?v=nwqI8BRvDa0
hooktube.com/watch?v=1HDBF5RDagI
hooktube.com/v/a6zYVlOsfq8
hooktube.com/watch?v=VITpiDwWZys
washingtonpost
archive.is/xmkPw
youtube.com/watch?v=YWZRHj-wO-s
archive.is/9gWXE
al-monitor.com/pulse/en/originals/2017/06/us-russia-secret-talks-south-syria-safe-zone.html
twitter.com/julianroepcke/status/779371425954144257
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtu.be/1wqvq07tg7k

Bosnia combat footage with subtitles.

fuck ashar al basad

>US president reveals Egypt covertly cooperating with North Korea.

nzivnet.com/brief/10050

xth for fuck Finns and fuck Israeli people

5th for Arab National Guard!

can mossad the assad

kiss the ring you retarded faggots

>132758114
FAIL
>filename

They sure did.
archive.fo/23rsi

Requesting screenshot of Jihadi Julian tweet about bakeries and hospitals.

Lavrovd when?

12th for eat the Kurds

Lack of gainz over the last few days

Posting ANG qt

More like lack of Hezbanime!

Reposting

HAMBURG, Germany (AP) — The United States and Russia have reached agreement on a cease-fire in southwest Syria, three U.S. officials said Friday as President Donald Trump held his first meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin.

The deal marks a new level of involvement for the U.S. in trying to resolve Syria’s civil war. Although details about the agreement and how it will be implemented weren’t immediately available, the cease-fire is set to take effect Sunday at noon Damascus time, said the officials, who weren’t authorized to discuss the cease-fire publicly and spoke on condition of anonymity.

Jordan and Israel also are part of the agreement, one of the officials said. The two U.S. allies both share a border with the southern part of Syria and have been concerned about violence from Syria’s civil war spilling over the border.

The deal is separate from “de-escalation zones” that were to be created under a deal brokered by Russia, Turkey and Iran earlier this year. The U.S. was not a part of that deal. Follow-up talks this week in Kazakhstan to finalize a cease-fire in those zones failed to reach agreement.

The U.S. and Russia have been backing opposing sides in Syria’s war, with Moscow supporting Syrian President Bashar Assad and Washington supporting rebels who have been fighting Assad. Both the U.S. and Russia oppose the Islamic State group in Syria.

>apnews.com/eaa310ccb6e04e0580759d4ce36e778b

are you in /sg/ 24/7? wew

LONG LIVE IRAQ LONG LIVE IRAQ LONG LIVE IRAQ LONG LIVE IRAQ

first for TANKIE EDITION

I love it when people repost my OC man.

>The State Council is set to review the contracts for the Dabaa nuclear plant. The contracts have been drafted and both governments; Egyptian and Russian have agreed on all the contractual clauses and presented a detailed report to President Abdel Fattah Al Sisi.

dailynewsegypt.com/2017/07/02/state-council-reviews-dabaa-nuclear-plant-contracts-al-sisi-ratifies

>southwest Syria
>Israel also are part of the agreement

>Israel Tells U.S. It Doesn’t Want Russia Policing Safe Zones in Southern Syria
archive.fo/23rsi

>Jordan and Israel also are part of the agreement
So cease-fire area is Daara then?

TL;DR who's winning

jews

(((they))) always win

I try to be

This really smells of "give the US control of buffer zones along Jordan and Israel, you can totally trust us"

So Syria will police the ceasefire? Did US and Israel get Lavrovd?

wtf i hate jews now

Assad would never go for that tho.

What does this mean for Egypt?

As an example, Egypt has recently taken delivery of a few MiG-29 derivatives, which is known to the public. What isn't known to the public is why Cairo hasn't formally unveiled them yet (only pics are aviation photographers snapping pics in Russia) though I've been informed these are to be publicly revealed next month. Maybe that will be the case, perhaps it won't. Similar story with Egypt's first Ka-52s, which are to be delivered this year. I'm 50-50 on whether i think shipment 1 has really gone out yet. I'm informed convertly at least one will be seen next month. We'll see.

does anyone got good games to play for this summer (strategy, rpg, tactical fps) also please submit underrated games

US doesn't want VKS or Ru Land Force patrolling that either regardless of Israel's position on the matter.

FSA suicide attack in Hamburg, when?

Life is Strange

Here, enjoy.

I don't see what Russia and Assad gains from this. To relocate troops elsewhere?

my penis.

Uraretown

>Syria will police the ceasefire
Most likely unless US and co. demand ((moderates)) guard the area.
>Did US and Israel get Lavrovd?
Cant say considering that Israel wants buffer zones here.
archive.is/znEFL

Syrian Warfare
SWAT 4

Relevant Caspian Reports:

Mohammad bin Salman - youtube.com/watch?v=HkqDtHI9SJQ

Trump and the ME - youtube.com/watch?v=L5IdzH5zJRg

Qatar Crisis - youtube.com/watch?v=Q3t6NkVcyMA

Gulf Airlines - youtube.com/watch?v=_pKHQNCu1XE
Summary of the last 6 months:

youtube.com/watch?v=nwqI8BRvDa0

Frontline Footage:

Mosul - youtube.com/watch?v=1HDBF5RDagI

Raqqa - youtube.com/v/a6zYVlOsfq8

Marine Fire Support:

youtube.com/watch?v=VITpiDwWZys

The Americans in Syria - washingtonpost.com/opinions/meet-these-brave-americans-in-syria/2017/07/03/00d74ffc-600b-11e7-a4f7-af34fc1d9d39_story.html?utm_term=.bbb916111954

Only if the tits are a realistic size

Archive please
>youtube com/watch?v=HkqDtHI9SJQ
hooktube.com/watch?v=HkqDtHI9SJQ
>youtube com/watch?v=L5IdzH5zJRg
hooktube.com/watch?v=L5IdzH5zJRg
>youtube com/watch?v=Q3t6NkVcyMA
hooktube.com/watch?v=Q3t6NkVcyMA
>youtube com/watch?v=_pKHQNCu1XE
hooktube.com/watch?v=_pKHQNCu1XE
>youtube com/watch?v=nwqI8BRvDa0
hooktube.com/watch?v=nwqI8BRvDa0
>youtube com/watch?v=1HDBF5RDagI
hooktube.com/watch?v=1HDBF5RDagI
>youtube com/v/a6zYVlOsfq8
hooktube.com/v/a6zYVlOsfq8
>youtube com/watch?v=VITpiDwWZys
hooktube.com/watch?v=VITpiDwWZys
>washingtonpost com/opinions/meet-these-brave-americans-in-syria/2017/07/03/00d74ffc-600b-11e7-a4f7-af34fc1d9d39_story.html?utm_term=.bbb916111954
archive.is/xmkPw

>swat 4
a classic although i'm more of an rainbow six 3 guy

>not recommending the best game out there
pic related, it's a touching story of rabbi that had a rough life! Buy now.

>The Americans in Syria - washingtonpost.com/opinions/meet-these-brave-americans-in-syria/2017/07/03/00d74ffc-600b-11e7-a4f7-af34fc1d9d39_story.html?utm_term=.bbb916111954
>David Ignatius
into the trash it goes.

ukraine is fucked

Fuck off

A Jordanian/US military presence would help keep this a reality. Fact is, without the presence of the troops of both guarantors, the sides on the ground won't abide by it.

Plus, the little HTS group in Daraa will have to be exterminated if this goes into effect.

lol

analysts..

sauce on dead burgers pic
Is it from Raqqa? heard some rumors that some US mil got blown to kingdom come there pretty recently after the old wall got breached

>((moderats))

Thanks Norskbot, you always crack me up

What shift at Neighborhood Shart Market are you on phåm? Or do they just flex you guys around on different days?

>5
Russia gains better relationship with U.S. which weighs more than some sand nigger's messy plot of sand.

checked. i stole it from bolandi.

>rabbi
>rough life
also
>giving them shekels

wtf i hate finns now

The best tits are large but still believable.

Sup Forums has this obsession with what I can only describe as human udders (and an opposing one with none at all).

>A #Saudi vessel is caught by security forces after breaching #Iranian waters, Fars quotes a source. 4 crew members are being questioned.

>Or do they just flex you guys around on different days?
This
Yeah, it's borderline /d/ with the unnaturally large tits.

>this obsession with what I can only describe as human udders
don't shit on my fetish

>Charlie is here
*Cringes*

>human udders
>he doesn't dream of operating a human milk farm

>Requesting screenshot of Jihadi Julian tweet about bakeries and hospitals.
Requesting screenshot of Jihadi Julian tweet about bakeries and hospitals.

>"""finn"""
This is normal in Finland
youtube.com/watch?v=YWZRHj-wO-s

which one? theres plenty

How does it feel to be so dedicated to a country that doesn't even have sovereignty?

seriously they unironically feel like autists
off to auschwitz with them

>he visits /d/

You're welcome /sg/

Stay mad, Kremlin stooge.

I mean if it's your thing it's your thing, but I but just don't get it. I instinctively associate sagging tits with age and thus unattractiveness.

How did Trump do it?

archive.is/9gWXE

wtf I hate /sg/ now
First cannibal apologists and now German with a weird fet...Wait, that's a normal German.

Last time Ivan, US & Jordan had secret negotiations, pic related happened. So this could be good.

>al-monitor.com/pulse/en/originals/2017/06/us-russia-secret-talks-south-syria-safe-zone.html

The Americans and Russians have been meeting quietly on Syria without announcing it, a senior international diplomat who works on Syria confirmed to Al-Monitor.

“They met more than once,” the senior diplomat, speaking not for attribution, said, referring to the Americans and Russians. “[It is] difficult to say where they are at ... but they seem to have rather serious discussions. And at the same time [they are] trying to increase their bargaining power through moves on the ground [to see] who has the upper hand in the Euphrates valley.”

“The border with Jordan [part of which is a de-escalation area] and up to the Euphrates must, in my view, be subject to Russian-US understandings, and therefore implicit understandings between [the government of Syria], Jordan and Israel,” he added.

the bigger the more female

>Stay mad, Kremlin stooge.
>t. Neocon libcuck leaf
Any updates from the situation under Trudeau's desk Charlie?

don't know
we don't support israel

You know for a fact the rebels will break this ceasefire, HTS or not

We've already gone through it, it's nothing especially since Southwest Syria the momentum is clearly in the hands of the government

> You know for a fact the rebels will break this ceasefire, HTS or not

That's part of the plan

>What does this mean for Egypt?

the nzivnet article indicates Egypt is improving its missile technology through North Korea. also makes one wonder whether there is any nuclear transfer

war with Israel soon, Egypt is bulking up any way it can

>Ka-52s

a missile disguised as an alligator..

tnx. found it.
twitter.com/julianroepcke/status/779371425954144257

I hope this war never ends. muzzies killing muzzies.
Hopefully, we'll take over syria after they all kill each other.

/*tg/ thinks we're assmad over it.
They're also stupid and think this was whipped up in the last 3 hours

udrub udrub tel aviv

Scud missile into your neet shack when?

Kek

>156D intercontinental skydiving from 10,000 feet with both hands tied behind your back and no emergency parachute chess.

Hopefully an assassin, or someone with good blackmail material to ruin his reputation and get him out of office.

The Southern Front FSA are held on a tight leash by the Jordanians. HTS are the only ones willing to lead attacks (though the FSA will go along with them like the weak sheep they are). The SAA build up suggests to me it will be the Iranians who break the ceasefire if anything; they don't have any interest in allowing a puppet buffer zone along the border (though, if they actually press to the border they may very well end up at war with Israel, given how openly the Israelis bomb them whenever they try to move forward).

Your bunkers won't save you from the Tiger

>thinks ptg is mad about it
>Not realizing the unceasing wave of divide and conquer shills that cover that place

I love Trump AND Assad. Our continued fuckery over there confuses me to no end.

..........why?