This was shared by a leftist faceberg page. Are they finally getting redpilled?

This was shared by a leftist faceberg page. Are they finally getting redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GVN17U3Vg34
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>the fact that they're jews is omitted
Nah, it's virtue signalling against "evil old white guys"

WE MUST BUILD A WALL

AND MAKE ALL THE RICH PEOPLE PAY FOR IT

I'll believe it when I see the libs dropping J bombs. Theyre just as likely to look at that picture and only see old white men

They probably think Soros and the Rothschilds are the same as the Kochs and will change the picture later.

Encourage the left to go after the capitalist business class.
The right destroy themselves by protecting the capitalist system.

youtube.com/watch?v=GVN17U3Vg34

He's sort of cute

Do you wanna build a wall?

They got a bit of red in them but thats all. I was surprised by a colleague when he said the banks and Rothchilds were running a globalist scheme.

Right after that he started going "fuck DRUFP MAN".

Well of course they wanna take over the world with the dollar, it's just not gunna happen, based russia/china won't let it happen.

There's a more pressing question, what about the wall?

Will mexico pay for the wall? lmao

I want a wall

Yeah and "those assholes" want to import Muslims and Mexicans

this.
there is a very strong chance that whatever female boomer shared this, doesn't know they're jewish, and are only trying to reconnect with their redpilled son, after a falling out they had because he was pissed off for being raised under communist indoctrination

Because Trump is a Rothschild agent

You fucks are telling me that an opportunistic businessman (who was a lifelong liberal until a few years back he magically turned around) wouldn't collaborate with the most corrupt woman in modern politics and with her banking interests?

A wall would be so awesome though! Our southern boarder is a fucking joke currently.

Of course, why not collaborate with some of the most ingenuous bankers in existence? As long as you punch them in their jew face every now and then, it's a good person to have on your team.

They're lucky we didn't let Hitler kill them off.

When everybody you know, random people bring it up out of no where, the media and everyone goes fuck drumf for stupid shit reasons like two scoops and calling him a Nazi you just throw everything they got to say out the fucking window. No use arguing or trying to process what they say anymore.

Not that I'm talking literal violence, but you know what I mean... do not hurt god's chosen people

isreal is our greatist ally!!!@W@!!!

Jews are Jews only when it benefits them... the rest of the time they pretend to be white or whatever suits them.

Normies fall for it.

Jews aren't jewish, they're isrealites... oy vey

SHUT IT DOWN

The assholes on the bottom are using Muslims and Mexicans to destroy multiple countries.

Help them along

nah. importing massive amounts of ppl over short periods that are physically different than the citizenry, that do not inherently share the citizens' same beliefs will destroy any country.

so do this very same thing to the Kenite Khazars in the Holy Land LARPing as Israelites when they are not. Turn the tables on the serpents(reptiles) and give (((them))) their own medicine that they are doing to others.

True redpill is that Soros is using Muslims and Mexicans to destroy is west

Now make one thats says it will be destoryed by the ADL and the rest of the assholes who defend these people.