How do you goyim cope with the fact that deep down, no matter what you do...

How do you goyim cope with the fact that deep down, no matter what you do, you will never be able to compete with the BAB (Big Ashkenazi Brain)? Let's face it. This is the phenotype that high IQ goy women cannot resist, and is why your European shiksas flock to Ashkenazi men.

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.com/nymetro/news/culture/features/1478/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> How do you goyim
Dude, Sup Forums is full of Jews. Do we really need to indulge in this sort of self-aggrandizement on our own board? Take it to reddit where the goys hang out.

BIG

ASHKENAZI

NOSE

I have never heard of a woman flocking to fuck a kike

BRAIN
u mad goy? we run your governments. we run your universities. we run your banks, your media, we are the best researchers. we are the best chess players. we are the master race.

kek

>ivanka trump

BIG

Jewish people have no power

they are LARPers who we have entertained until now

Why do kikes have such fucked hairlines?

This is the phenotype Ashkenazi women crave. Notice anything, goy?

my maternal norwegian grandpa got MATZO'D by a jewess

does that make me a jew?

Unfortunately yes, but if you become a believing Christian and renounce Jewry you are forgiven.

If you want your son to pass introductory college physics in the third grade, remember to look for big Ashkenazi breasts in your phenotype selection process!

what if I want to be a jew

i got my degree is physics, does this confirm my norwegian bloodline got MATZO'D?

BIG
ASHKENAZI
WALLET
AND
BRAIN

NOT EVEN THE GOD EMPEROR'S DAUGHTER IS SAFE

I doubt there is much semitic blood left in many of these ashkenazim. They are basically just a group of inbred Europeans who selected for high IQ during the last centuries.

Maybe if Ashkenazis stopped pushing intellectual movements in white nations to sow dissent among WASPs to demographically replace their nations in the wake of the second World War, WASPs could utilize eugenic practices like the Jews in Europe did during the Middle Ages, selectively breeding those who were higher achievers. Just a thought.

Dear Askennazim Jew comrade I have a proposal: we execute ORDER 66 on all the ugly, nagging Jewesses and in return you get all the hot, sweet Shiksa pussy pussy you can eat. Deal?

Nah, goy. Ashkenazim are the master race because our BIG ASHKENAZI BREASTed women MATZO'd the best and brightest European men. Many of the greatest white intellectuals either married or procreated with Jew women. It's a fact.

I'm actually in the minority of goyim that have the BAB though. And I'm going to use it to grow pot in Colorado and get rich.

Stay mad stupid goyim kek

I may not like it, but is this what peak performance looks like?

>Ashkenazi
>kenazi
>nazi
What did they mean by this?

Take note of the craniometric morphology of this fine Ashkenazi Jewess. See anything you like, goy?

Titillating, isn't she? If you IMPREGNATE her your son might not even need to go to trade school!

Well, yes that was once a successful strategy but we've evolved beyond that. Trading in your old, worn out barrel-chested broads for a newer, better model makes a lot more sense nowadays.

Soon there will be a war.

I think that Jews try to confuse the goyim. But our hatred of the Jew overcomes their attempts.

They've killed too many great many, and have been responsible for fat too many crimes against the good of Man. They are not Men but creatures of lesser stock, leeches, corrupters of the soul.

>Ashkenazi
>AshKENazi
>AshCAINazi
>Cain+ite=Askenazi

They've killed too many great men, and have been responsible for far too many crimes against the good of Man. They are not Men but creatures of lesser stock, leeches, corrupters of the soul.*

Mobile posting thus the typos. Suck me dick kikes.

I got MATZO'd by a big breasted jewess

More like ASH CAN NAZI

Lmao

If you really want to retain master race status, breed the Ashkenazi women with the french, the resulting hybrid will be irresistible for high iq german men.

>ashkenazis think they are jews
But its the white genes that don't turn you to sub 90 iq like the jews in israel are. Meanwhile this guy alone blows out of the water any ashkenazi

Grothendieck worked with many goy mathematicians close to his caliper. Serre, who worked with Grothendieck, is regarded by some to be the greatest living mathematician. And some Belgian goy solved a problem that Grothendieck originally proposed a long time ago but couldn't answer.

I was waiting for the latest /sci/ meme to surface it's self here

Dear op. The avg askenashi iq is 113.
Im not jewish, i have german ancenstry, and i have a 140 iq.
Jewish intelliegence is impressive, but that doesnt change the fact that the avg ashkenashi man is as smart as i was when i was a child.
The more you know!

But do you have the BAB women crave? I doubt it.

Shhh! Let the dim bulbs keep larping as rocket rocket geniuses. At this point we just watch the world burn.

if you destroy the women the race ceases since its maternal.
the way it would work is all the men would be destroyed or married off to shiksas to refresh the gene pool over a course of
50 yrs.

ONLY ASHKENAZI WOMEN CRAVE THE PHENOTYPE ASSOCIATED WITH THE BAB

SHIKSAS ONLY CARE ABOUT ATHLETICS

the nazis kicked out all the kike professors and scientists and they were still able to pioneer with chemistry, rocketry, jet engines, the first mass produced assault rifle, tank design, fanta, medicine, military doctrine, submarines, guided missiles, etc. I think we would be fine without you kikes in academia.

Logically if you want to destroy unwanted vermin you seize the means of production.

THE GREAT DEBATE

WHICH OF RUDIN'S GRAND DAUGHTERS IS A SUPERIOR INCUBATOR OF FUTURE BIG ASHKENAZI BRAINS?

There is one with a shirt of Obama. That is the mark of the BBC Lover.

I am sorry, big ashkenazi man, it seems that you were wrong. Ashkenazi women do not crave the BAB. they crave the BBC.

Telegony is a real thing it has been discovered. As part of reparations Dindus should be given jus primae noctis privileges with Jewish girls. Then all future offspring they bear will show negroid characteristics.

we do not even try

>Big Ashkenazi Brain)

myth

nymag.com/nymetro/news/culture/features/1478/

As much as I hate the elite (of which many are Jewish), I hate people who cannot match their deception with basic reason.

If you get tricked, who is at fault?
You for being retarded enough to get tricked
Or the person who tricked you?

I have always used logic and reason to try to avoid being tricked but most people would rather blame someone else for them being tarded, than accept that they are stupid.

Heh, nice try goyim, might as well deny the BLACK white iq gap next

There may be a black-white IQ gap, but the gap in your precious ashkenazi women right now is being filled by BBC.

One day at a time.

Most old fags know that eventually the jew will have complete control of us but we try to fight because we don't want to go down like little bitches.

newfags need to start learning to except that they are the property of the jews.

Ash ke nazi ?

Ashk e nazi

Ask a nazi

>high IQ goy women

Stopped reading there.