Ask a Chechen anything. Give me something to do Sup Forums

Ask a Chechen anything. Give me something to do Sup Forums

Are you a Muslim?
If not, why did your people let Chechnya become overrun with Muslims?

Is there still martial law in Chechnya?

Is there still considerable resistance to Russia?

show your flag.

C кaкoгo тeйпa, джигит?

I am but I respect my christian brothers in the Eastern Orthodox church and I do not know why my ancestors allowed themselves to embrace Islam I am afraid.

Wouldn't call it full fletched martial law.
Considerable amount of resistance, no? More than "mujahideen" hiding in the woods and mountains there isn't all too much bite that way.

I do no longer live in Chechnya because of well "family" related issues. Long story.

Чтo ты пытaeшьcя cкaзaть?

>Чтo ты пытaeшьcя cкaзaть?
Lmao, fagget pretending to be a Chechen and doesn't know what 'тeйп' is. Try another bait, kiddo.

Based Chechnya. Also, what are most chechens' view on kadyrov? Bad? Necessary evil?

You're free to draw that assumption. I suppose that Americans with Russian parents are not really Russians because they lack understanding of the language? Silly, silly.

Necessary, simply. Alot of us, atleast my family and bloodline do not mind him in the slightest.

I like Chechnya and the Muslim Caucasus regions I feel like you're a brother.

It could've been better but who does not love their "motherland"

I spar with a guy from Chechnya very good guy prays to Allah before we spar and never pushes his religion on me and respects Jesus. Very funny and cool.

Sounds like a good man, good to hear that not all of the outside world view us like violent extremist dogs.

How do you feel about the fact that muslim-lover Putin is leaving power soon? Does it scare you to know that Russians will soon flatten Grozny again?

Americans are very dumb and eat up propaganda same with Western Europeans. I hope peace and prosperity come to the region.

Putin does not love us by any means. We respect him because we know that he would level our republic with grads without moving a muscle in his face. And how it makes me feel? It does not affect me much.

We are sadly far away from peace sadly. Due to several reasons.

what do you think of cyka vodka blyat people that are your neighbors?

Do you like Kadyrov?

What you think about American Social Justice Warrior and Trannysexual confused manboy issues?

Most Russians I've met are alright people and tolerate my existance! Of course there will always be the hardcore nationalists that hates my guts, but I hate those dogs aswell.

Yes, I like Kadyrov!

I think America should take after us when it comes to people like this. First off raise them right, growing up is like going through a forest you follow a path or you will get lost and turn out confused in other words a homo, transexual or a man child. And if that does not work there is no other options but to beat it out of the manboys and SJW's and simply execute the transexuals. There is no saving them as those freaks should not be let in any mosque or church.

>Most Russians I've met are alright people and tolerate my existance!

This is one thing I haven't really found in America that I've seen elsewhere. A simple understanding between men of different backgrounds that we are still human beings and live and let live.

How long before somebody puts a bomb under Kadyrov's chair?

In many cases it takes a common struggle to unite people. We were all poor, all angry at something so we connected they accepted me as a muslim because I do not push my religion on people and I believe it has a place elsewhere but in Europe and America, just as my Russian friends do not push Orthodox Christianity on me.

Oh I don't know. Kadyrov is a strong man, don't know if one bomb will be enough.

>west falls for propoganda
>wwants to beat up fags and rennes just because he doesn't like them. They are gross but your not god you do not get to pass judgement on someone's life

I was not the one talking about westerners falling for propaganda.