Is it possible to go from atheism to Christianity?

Is it possible to go from atheism to Christianity?

And I don't mean LARPing, I mean actual belief.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aP74qJBWsKY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i've heard people say they have done it, but just like they would say an atheist who once was a christian (like me) was never a true christian, i would say an atheist converting to christianity never was an atheist, or atleast was an atheist for very poor reasons (example, hating god or wanting to sin).

Is that Joe Rogan?

Yes. Study Bell's theorem and other no-go
theorems and you will see that a
physicalist/materialist description of reality
is not tenable. Once you establish that, the
possible origins of our reality become much more interesting.

If you get to understand it from you current standpoint, I'd call you more of a good and true believer than those who claim to be it the loudest.

Both atheism and Christianity are cucked

>possible origins

whoa nice! care to share those observation-grounded hypotheses, smart guy?

Yes but it takes a lot of soul-searching and metaphysical thought. Same goes for any religion.

t. larpagan

You realize it happened to dozens of million of people (like, an actual number liek this), right?

> mental disorders happen

I think CS Lewis's Mere Christianity helps a lot if you're interested in that path. I think everyone who either is a Christian or interested in being one should have to read it at least once.

I'm moving from pseudo-atheism
I had no idea it was so retarded.
One explanation does not equal all explanation
I was Deist for a while
>took the redpilll
Looked into the temple of set
Recognized the law of converses
Threw the evil shit away

Thinking through the lessons I've learned and the mistakes I made
I found them all in the Bible.

I'm moving towards Christianity now.

It took me almost being murdered to realize that

I've entered Gods domain through DMT
It's extremely lonely, I always beg for ignorance at the end

Jesus knew this

do you have a kid

No sir
What's up? Do I seem familiar?

It's because we're all one, those who have entered Gods domain.

You can reach it without drugs, you can meditate there.
I managed it on a flight yesterday.
Your eyes will open but your eyelids won't lift.

Dumb idea

Alcoholics anonymous meets them. Religious conversion is a total life change, however. The perspective changes.
God doesn't play our games.

Why would it not be?

People are scared they'll never be able to change.
They see "hard" as a quality
Hard is a measurement of time

yes

> how appropriate

youtube.com/watch?v=aP74qJBWsKY

Op you probably weren't much of an atheist to begin with.. Go worship some invis space daddy if you need that kind of thing to get through your day. It's a fragile mind that asks that

Thought that was von neumann, who got the god dude to give him the last rights even though he was a new and an atheist... covering all bases I guess

I was an atheist for 24 years. Many of my friends said I was the most articulate atheist they knew. I am a devote Christian now who firmly believes they Jesus Christ was the physical manifestation of God on earth. Ask me anything.

Why even bother at this point, every argument ever has been played out already. You cannot give a rational explanation which precludes the element of faith.

CS Lewis was literally an extremely vocal atheist before becoming a Christian. Aslan himself in the Chronicles of Narnia is an allegory to Christ and YHWH both.

occult shit is making me question being agnostic,when the elite larp 24/7 as satanists maybe something is up

I've been trying hard since coming to the realization that religion has many practical utilities and is basically the result of humans achieving a higher degree of conscientiousness, but I just can't do it. Believing in a God or Gods is still something I can't bring myself to do genuinely.

I went through my atheist phase in 8th and 9th grade, before rediscovering Jesus with fresh eyes, and eventually discovering mysticism and later benign (i.e. non-Satanic) Occult paths. Now I am a Christian Occultist.

Atheism is the archetype of the arrogant intellect, knowledge without wisdom which has fallen in love with itself. Satan, Set, Ahriman. It is a necessary counterweight and helpful in bringing order out of chaos, but it ultimately will create a world that is sterile and oppressive if it is not held in check by the living Spirit.

Of course. Atheism to theism is easy via the cosmological argument, theism to Christianity is a matter of study.

Christianity is the biggest redpill you will ever take

A great dragon having seven heads Rev 12:3

Yes.

As someone who made that same journey, yes. I actually think my atheism ultimately made my faith stronger.

Good luck fellow burger.

Yes.

t. penitent former apostate

>posts about atheist converts
>didn't post von neumann to trigger the atheists

you had one job

What is the temple of set? What is the law of converses?

are you really giving the other cheek?

because it makes you the lowest being in a capitalistic society

Religion is cancer.

Adults with imaginary friends.

Fedora image macros are not arguments.

I am not an atheist; I believe in God.

Why do you believe in god?

>Fedora image macros are not arguments.
Explain this, then.

Wut?

That's moronic. Christians say that people who leave where never true christians because of issues of theology and faith, to say that they where christian would violate core biblical theology. Atheism has none of those issues, it is a non belief, and doesn't need to justify "apostasy" by the same measures that a religion would need too.

By your logic, a leftists teenager who joins the right couldn't possibly have been a "real" leftist. Unless you're arguing atheism is subject to the same faith structure as religion?

Temple of set is a stepping stone to Satanism and furthermore luciferianism

The law is converses seems simple but it's not
It's the law of equal opposites
For example, a welfare program can help people but it is a system that's abusable
Due to this fact, it will be abused

When confronting state power, the state has the monopoly on physical violence, so acting out violently will more often than not bring about a swift retaliation and destruction, as well as justifying the state's actions against you in the mind of the public.

The Jews that Jesus was preaching to were not the world-dominators of today, but were members of a conquered race in a conquered nation. If a Roman were to strike a non-Roman as a sign of dominance, he would use a backhand slap, meaning it would strike the "inferior" person on the left cheek. Rather than cowering in fear (as some interpret), or striking back and keeping the spiritually toxic violence in circulation, Jesus advocated "turning the right cheek" because this means the dominator must now strike you with the open palm, which was only done by the Romans among equals. Jesus is preaching not cowardice but nonviolent resistance, forcing the dominator to acknowledge your humanity and the depravity of their actions, without putting the ball back in their court through continued violence which is what they want.

Temple of Set is basically LeVeyan Satanism with an Egyptian theme since the founder was just a former buddy of LeVey's. Even LeVey's daughter is a part of it.

Just hit your head really hard on some wall.

Only fedoras would do that. Fedoras are only atheist because it's trendy. Actually smart atheists can't be made to believe in something so ridiculous as christianity.

Sure you can, you just need to know a little bit about quantum physics.

You're close, but not quite there. Here's a better explanation: Bell's Theorem allows for non-locality, which means that causes and effects can be arbitrarily far apart and not constrained by the speed of light. Non-locality allows for non-causality, which means that causes do not need to precede effects, or even for there to be a physical cause. This causes physicists immense butthurt every time someone brings up the possibility of Bell's Theorem allowing for faster-than-light communication or movement, and means that warp drives, intergalactic teleportation,and God's miracles can exist within the same set of physics.

old style commies had some respect to religion/clergy even if they killed from time to time a one or two

in contemporary world religion is a joke with no respect

and you are getting persecuted just not in an open way, at the end Jesus dies on Golgotha, Christianity was invented for weak to accept their defeat

I did it sooo yeah

I could say whatever but the loss of spiritual, deeper meaning of life, some kind of secret of life is detrimental for the society. You are losing interest in parenting, future generations, your nation and humanity in general.

Now only matters. You are here to indulge in eating, having fun and sex. Whatever the consequences are.

Hedonism and consumerism cannot replace old religions. The greed will consume everything.

Of course, money is an excellent means of control. And now internet. But soon you will be controlling empty shells, soulless drones.