Well Sup Forums what are we gonna do about the german who attacked a cuckold reporter in Germany today?

Well Sup Forums what are we gonna do about the german who attacked a cuckold reporter in Germany today?
Any reports or updates as to who he is?
>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XIm3d5YEwiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6vpJwfTYtJ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OP here, I will continue to post screenshots of the thug's face

video?

Any vid? This sounds funny

youtu.be/XIm3d5YEwiQ

what a German pussy. Would've loved getting a fight with that fagget

Freaking reporter is groveling like a pussy too

poor german journalist, he must be branching with cnn
youtube.com/watch?v=6vpJwfTYtJ0

"Nazi Schweine, fakking nazi Schweine"

Fucking Germans are pathetic

massive respect to the german comrade.

he sure that filthy subhuman nazi.

He should be grateful that he wasn't humiliated even more for being a filthy nazi.

Respect to blue shirt german brother. Germans are best friends of Muslims. They have an alpha history, alpha leaders (in the past) and they don't tolerate islamophobic nazi FILTH like the American reporter (who is not truly american, he stole land from the indians).

All leftists have my respect, they stand up for equality

He just laid there and took it like a little bitch and all he did to fight back was say sorry. Germans are pathetic. How can ruthless nazis breed such a pussy country?

Basically

>Journalism
It honestly reminds me of this
>Oh why oh why is there a mob outside my door.

well technically the journo was american and the attackers were german.

he's American and was called a Nazi pig by Germans.

Don't care. I want to find the fuckhead that burned that perfectly good Foosball table. Fist it was the garbage cans, and I said nothing...

>First guy to appear on scene drinking Mindestwein
Thats 1€ per liter or 4$per gallon wine, i knew most people there are just drinking and escalating for fun

We will manipulate him to be on our side.

lel leftwing germanz are attacking a foreigner because he is supposed to be a nazi.

Germans. Foreigner. They call him nazi.

kek

>Americuck grovelling and whining like the pussy bitches they are

top kek

This is a different video of other attacks. youtube.com/watch?v=6vpJwfTYtJ0

You may like or dislike Luke Rudkowski, Tim Pool, Lauren Southern, etc., but the fact remains they usually get better footage than the MSM which it then distorts to fit a particular narrative., such as CBS's report on Mouldylocks.

top meme

So fucking rude