Christianity is Dying - Meme

> 2017
> still believe the 'Christianity is Dying' meme
The religion is by no means dying. It is experiencing exponential growth in the following regions:

Asia
> In Indonesia, an average of 2million convert from Islam to Christianity each year. At this rate, the world's largest muslim country may become 50% Christian by 2035
> In China, even under Communist oppression of faith, both Buddhism and Christianity are growing. An average of 7million Chinese become Christian each year. At this rate, China will soon become one of the nations with the largest Christian population (due to its massive size)
> Russia: The largest country on Earth has transformed from a Soviet dystopia into a growing Orthodox Federation, returning to its pre-1917 Tsarist roots. They are the only 'European' country with a positive birth rate.
Middle East
> There is a massive underground growth of new Christians in the Islamic country of Iran. Currently, it is estimated around 500,000 Christians officially live in Iran, and have their own peaceful villages. Studies indicate that by 2020, Iran may have a 8-10% Christian population.
> Contrary to popular belief, there is also an underground Christian movement in Saudi Arabia, with 4.5% of the population of the country believed to be Christian, both from foreign workers and secretive converts.
> 75% of all Arabs living outside of the Middle East/North Africa are Christian. A good example are the Lebanese, who have a massive 8-10million population in Brazil, where the vast majority are Christian.
America:
> While the US is no longer 80% white, its Christian population is actually going to grow with the influx of Hispanics, 95% of which are Catholic.

Africa
> 70% of Sub-Saharan Africa is Christian. They are about to experience a population boom, and will have many more Christians. They're also slaughtering Muslims in the Congo.

The problem was never Christianity. The West perverts all religions and all people.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2017/07/01/african-cardinal-in-vatican-urges-europe-to-turn-off-the-faucet-of-immigration/
pastebin.com/GnzP9MHJ
archive.is/X8Tqk
archive.is/iFGqR
archive.is/J3Y6Z
archive.is/pBMGf
archive.is/Fdsxo
archive.is/qQPMf
archive.is/ICpaJ
archive.is/RgZOY
savethechildren.org/site/apps/nlnet/content2.aspx?c=8rKLIXMGIpI4E&b=9357115&ct=14921495
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugee-boat-rescue-charities-medicins-sans-frontieres-save-the-children-mediterranean-sea-migrants-a7699571.html
savethechildren.net/article/save-children-brings-300-refugees-and-migrants-safety-search-and-rescue-capacity
youtube.com/watch?v=oz3ccSJtJXA
youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4
biblehub.com/luke/3-33.htm
biblehub.com/hebrews/7-14.htm
biblehub.com/luke/4-15.htm
biblehub.com/john/1-11.htm
biblehub.com/john/4-22.htm
archive.org/details/TheAsatruEddaSacredLoreOfTheNorth
archive.org/details/SerranoMiguelTempleOfWotanHolyBookOfTheAryanTribes20170324
fryskednis.blogspot.com/2014/12/himmler-referring-to-wralda.html
youtube.com/user/smcnallen
runestone.org/
archive.org/details/PathOfWotanByJost
archive.org/details/CreedOfIron_501
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Essentially, the West is the issue. Even if it became Islamic, it would ruin that too. They just opened a liberal mosque in Germany and the Arabs are having a meltdown over it. They thought they could Islamify Europe, but as we can see, the West is just trying to liberalize Islam, as well as Christianity. Compare Christians anywhere on Earth to Christians in the West. It may as well be a different religion.

We love our non-white Christians, right MAGApedes?

>Sup Forums suddenly cares about non-whites

There's no fucking way the Indonesian conversions are true.

So long as they're Christian, they can be as shitskin as they like. There's only one race that matters, and coincidentally, it's the one that hates Christ.

Fucking BASED nonwhites.

DEUS VULT I declare war upon the pagans and atheist europeans, we shal resettle the land with true christian brothers from africa, indonesia, and latin america. PRAISE JESUS CRUSADE WHEN

CHRISTIANITY IS THE FINAL REDPILL

Honestly if Westerners want to preserve themselves they need to deny the mainstream globalized culture and form tightly knit Christian communities. The Amish already do this, trad Catholics and Orthodox should get on board as well

>> Russia: The largest country on Earth has transformed from a Soviet dystopia into a growing Orthodox Federation, returning to its pre-1917 Tsarist roots. They are the only 'European' country with a positive birth rate.

Go away Varg

wow it's nothing

Varg? That larpy pagan?
No I am one of you, a christian. I am just black on the outside. But yeah I hate pagans too, lets crusade them together and after that I wanna marry your sister and have tons of christian babies.I'm very traditional. You can marry my sister shes a christian too

I have studied religion economics

the only sect of Christianity that is dying is Mainline Protestants (aka liberals who think Jesus was all about gay orgies and that "turn the othercheek" was pacifist rather than subverting roman law

Evangelicals(blacks and whites), orthodox, lutherean, baptist, mormons, and catholics are all growing in the US (net positive the world)

In fact, studies show the ones who are apart of mainline who no longer go to church were the SAME as those who rarely went in the 70s-90s

If any of you who want an economist view, I suggest looking into Larry Iannacone's works.

They are because there is no apostasy law in Indonesia. This means there is no punishment for leaving Islam, unlike in the Middle East where people risk being imprisoned or killed for it.

Excellent point. The only people leaving are liberals and people who never cared much for Christianity anyway. I've also heard that there is a substantial inter-conversion of many American protestants into Orthodoxy in the past few years due to wanting to return to tradition and disliking the modern/liberal interpretation of Christ.

you seem like a cool man, my friend. I myself am Lebanese, but if I had to be born again, I would be a Christian before I cared about my race. My race would come second.

Nice try pagan, but we don't advocate racemixing. The degenerate 'Christians' in the West that call for immigration are progressives first, who see the Church merely as some charitable social club. Even black cardinals like Sarah and Turkson are against abominations like Catholic Charities and immigration

breitbart.com/london/2017/07/01/african-cardinal-in-vatican-urges-europe-to-turn-off-the-faucet-of-immigration/
>Cardinal Peter Turkson, the highest ranking African prelate in the Vatican, said it is high time to “close the tap” of African immigration into Europe, which has reached new records in recent days.

Sure

He's clearly not a Christian m8

Christianity is growing in the United States, Russia, Africa, Latin America, Indonesia, China, and despite what you may think, even the Middle East. People are not finding what they want in Islam.
> In Indonesia, there is no apostasy law, so 2million convert to Christianity per year. This is proof that without an apostasy law, much of the arab world would also convert. In Iran and Arabia, the two most strictly muslim countries in the region, there are many underground believers that would convert if it were made legal and did not risk their lives. As I said before, the majority of middle east diaspora are themselves Christian.

I myself have many Middle East friends who are deeply interested in Christ, but most of them say they are disgusted by the West and see the Russians as the true capital of Christianity. I agree. I even went to a Catholic school as a child and had many Iranian and Iraqi friends there whose entire family were christian.

>> While the US is no longer 80% white, its Christian population is actually going to grow with the influx of Hispanics, 95% of which are Catholic.
Christcucks actually celebrate this.

>Christianity

I can't think of a more cucked, pro-globalist religion in 2017.

How about you return to your Pagan roots, faggot?

>I am just black on the outside.
You may be black and Christian, but most refugees are not Christian like us, my brother.
They are muslims, offspring of filthy saracens who pillaged and raped and murdered in Christian Europe for 5 centuries and forced our ancestors to wage the crusades against them. And now they are invading Europe once more, and do the same as their ancestors did. Therefore we must do the same as our ancestors and purge them for our lands and wage crusades against them. I admit, a modern crusade would not look as in the past but more like right wing death squads hunting down and killing immigrants. Regardless, I would join my local right wing death squad and do my duty with a zeal you would not believe.

Should any immigrant pray to my God with me and behave like a true Christian should, then he is allowed to reside in my country. Should he not, then he must return to his country.
Christian countries for Christians, muslim countries for muslims. It is only fitting and nothing wrong with defending your country and your faith from literal heathen invaders.

Based black guy located

So it's becoming the religion of the subhuman races.

The only Christians losing numbers are protestants. However, they are not the primary issue. The most corruption right now is in the Vatican. If one of the more conservative pope candidates were to replace Francis, it could fix many things. But as of now, thanks to this pacifist lunatic, the West's liberals thinks being Christian is about being nice, and any actual Christians are just bigots.

Gee i wonder who is behind this thread....

Thanks for this thread OP. For every scoffer that poos on these threads, there are plenty who appreciate them.

>tfw you post poorly written satire of based christian nigger and christians unironically cheer the caricature on

Daily reminder that Christianity was created by Jews, promulgated by Jews, and is abused by Jews to this day in order to weaken & pacify the white race into becoming docile and complacent.

Fuck off kike.

>tfw your sarcasm detector is broken due to autism
Nice try m8

pastebin.com/GnzP9MHJ
Security Update

This is what happens when you become Christian eventually the evidence becomes so overwhelming you start to allow non-whites.

Christianity is what kept the Empire from collapsing immediately. I am not atheist like you pagans. I don't subscribe to my religion because I think it's cool or I like the stories. I actually believe in Christ, and I know He will save me, while you will die in a miserable abyss of nothingness just because you thought the Romans were neat...which they were, to be fair. The Jews hate Christ so much that in schools they won't even write a + sign in mathematics. They won't even use crosses on forms or censuses, which earned them the name kike. Jesus Christ came to the earth to correct the jews who had left God's path and to save us all from THEIR sins. This includes pagans and their worshipping. Jesus didn't arrive to be nice. He showed up to destroy jewry. The fact that the jews have to edit the Bible to make themselves seem nice is another testament to Christ's hatred of the synagogue of the enemy. (Satan means enemy in Syriac or Aramaic I believe. The jew was His enemy). Paganism existed as a way for the ancients to make sense of their world. God tried to enlighten the Jews, but they forsake him, so He sent His son to correct their mistakes and save us all.

What kind of fucking lies are you spewing?
>Russia
>positive birthrate

lmao

the thing is is that this interconversion is only within the "non-tension" groups like mainline.
Non tension in the sense that a. few restrictions that place conflict against society,
b. very few barriers of entry and exit into the congregation
c. very few incentives to force participation (money and time factors)

This interconversion helps more "controversial" or "high-tension" protestant denominations, such as Calvinism. Its the "tension" factors of religion present in Mormonism that has helped it grow, as well as help preserve cults such as Jehovas Witnesses from ever disapearing.

Essentially, mainline protestantism had a freeloader problem and those who comment on its demise like to generalize and seldom understand the full picture.

Still not as bad as the pagancucks who agreed with my 'let's be friends with Jews' caricature

Then again, many of them are only nominally Christians and still the same subhumans in their behavior - pic related, based Latino "Christians".

go away Varg

>Essentially, the West is the issue. Even if it became Islamic, it would ruin that too.
>I am universalist leftists and here are my views

Islam is not your ordinary religion. In Protestantism you are encouraged to interpret the bible by yourself, in Catholicism and Orthodoxy the bishops do it, but they can change the church to fit more.

In islam, you're supposed to listen to imam or other scholar, if the imam is wrong about something, it's his sin, not the sin of the guys who believed his bullshit. The basics of islamic theology would look similar to Christianity if it wasn't for 4 specific things. First of all, the Quaran outright tells you that it gives you the law of the land(where Christianity tells to leave to ceasar what ceasar's). The remaining 3 points come out of this.
1. Quaran. Didn't change meaning since Muhammad's death. What?! He spoke some of those verses good 30 years before his death, you mean it didn't change since then? Wrong. The chronologically newer verse abrogates the chronologically older one if they are in conflict with each other. Ah, I forgot - it's not structured chronologically.

This kind of shows what kind of religion Islam was. After Muhammad's death it was dying out but was "resurrected" later on, either way it wasn't supposed to last more than one generation, so don't be surprised when you see verses which say that you shouldn't visit the prophet's house and bother him at night and so on.

2. Hadiths. They tell the stories of Muhammad's life and there's metric shitton of them. As such, Islamic lawyers structured them into 4 subgroups.

>strong(usually in one of the 4 "great collections")
>weak
>irrelevant(don't have legal basis
>fake

Obviously just like quaran, they don't change.

3. "Scholarly consensus" = ijma. Since there are many issues that weren't even thought of back in the times of Muhammad, they obviously aren't referred to in literal sense. Therefore some kind of guidance is needed(cont)

they must be banking on the whole forgiveness aspect

>Christianity is what kept the Empire from collapsing immediately
Wrong, HAHAHAHAHA WRONG so WRONG. You have no concept of history only that of christian history.

I cannot believe people still subscribe to the idiot Vargism ideology that Christianity is jewish. Christianity created every Cathedral, the majority of European architecture, and saved you all from the muslim hordes. Christianity is the truth of God and his Son, Christ, our Savior. Christ was betrayed and murdered by Jews, the people He was sent down to save and correct. The Bible is single-handedly the most anti-Jewish book in existence, and you morons listen to a pagan retard on welfare who claims Islam is preferable. Islam was created by the Vatican to subvert Christians in the Middle East and create a rival for Christianity. It is a false doctrine that the Bible even predicted would arrive in this world. The only kikery of a religion is Islam, though I agree much of ((Western)) Christianity has been hijacked and altered. You pagans and atheists, who are essentially one and the same, are just as foolish and blue-pilled as liberals and retard-tier rednecks if you think Jesus was a nice hippie who loved jews. A redpilled man, even if he isn't Christian, knows that Christ was the anti-thesis of jewry, and that is why He had to be stopped. Read the Bible.

why did you start another thread to post in when you got completely utterly blown the fuck out every single time.

I lived near Latinos for years are they're terrible Christians desu. What happened in the picture?

It died in my country and if Science wills it... it will die everywhere.Cuckchristians must perish from history.

Thanks for that photo

You're right us europeans are pathetic and useless without the idealogy from israel guiding us. We just suck.

In their countries. Christians were the first nationalists.

Just like the white genocide?

>The West perverts all religions and all people.

Whatever you say, Rabbi Kikeberg. Go count your shekels and cut the dicks off some babies.

all religions should die

So....Christianity is on the rise, but only among non-whites. How comforting.

>pagan Europeans
No such institutions exist.

but the 'white race is slowly being replaced and dying' is not a meme. who gives a shit about christians if they are not white

>All Christians Are Cucks
archive.is/X8Tqk

>All Christians are Cucks #2
archive.is/iFGqR

>All Christians are Cucks #3
archive.is/J3Y6Z

>All Christians are Cucks #4
archive.is/pBMGf

>Cucktianity: What Is A Covenant
archive.is/Fdsxo

>Cuck Identity
archive.is/qQPMf

>Cuck Identity #2
archive.is/ICpaJ

>Indoctrination
archive.is/RgZOY

>Why do people care about berating an increasingly irrelevant religion anyway?
Because they're not irrelevant. They actively fund and even run many of the boats coming from Africa to Europe.

savethechildren.org/site/apps/nlnet/content2.aspx?c=8rKLIXMGIpI4E&b=9357115&ct=14921495

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugee-boat-rescue-charities-medicins-sans-frontieres-save-the-children-mediterranean-sea-migrants-a7699571.html

savethechildren.net/article/save-children-brings-300-refugees-and-migrants-safety-search-and-rescue-capacity

Steven Anderson on race-mixing
youtube.com/watch?v=oz3ccSJtJXA
"Interracial Marriage" Baptist Preaching (independent, fundamental, KJV sermon)
youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4

I'm going to post this into every fucking christcuck thread you start.

> if Science wills it
> if Allah wills it

Inshallah to you too, baghdadi. i speak arabic so i know it when i see it

this is true. My consedvative, no womeb allowed to lwad, no instruments in sevices church has had 35 births in the last 11 months in a congregation of 300.
The o ly churches closing are the liberal, dance around and love everyone fag fests

biblehub.com/luke/3-33.htm
>the son of Amminadab, the son of Ram, the son of Hezron, the son of Perez, the son of Judah

biblehub.com/hebrews/7-14.htm
>For it is clear that our Lord descended from Judah

biblehub.com/luke/4-15.htm
>He was teaching in their synagogues, and everyone praised him.
biblehub.com/john/1-11.htm
>He came to his own people, and even they rejected him.

His own people aka Jews.

biblehub.com/john/4-22.htm
>You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.

Samaritans aka Gentiles.

JESUS WAS A JEW.

Whites are dying now that they have no vision. No unified vision or story. Well, two weeks of war brought religion back to Yugoslavia, so a big slap by God will wake up this continent.

I bet you also think Gibbon was a good historian. Read Will Durant or something, he was an atheist and wrote quite unbiasedly. Roman pagans lost because of abortion, low fertility rates, and degenerate lifestyles

Who is the antichrist? Who rejected Christ? Who did God take in instead? Who did the king invite to his wedding? Who did he slay?

muh paganaism
What a larping joke

The example of modern issue that is resolved by ijma is cloning. The consensus in all 4 big islamic(sunni) legal school is - it's halal because bringing new child into the world is good regardless of the way it was born.

They also treat about jihad(and aren't very pacifist about it), the way unbelievers or apostates should be treated etc.

But hey! Leftist universalist(OP) interrupts!

It's human judgement, it can be changed.

And here you're fucking wrong. The ijma is based off Quaran and legally binding hadiths, since the "community" of scholars double-checks each other they simply can't be wrong and the dogmas coming out of it can't be expelled nor contradicted by a new ijma. Even more, if you're knowingly ignoring the ijma it makes you an apostate. This means that every single librul faggot like those girls in Germany who started this "liberal mosque" would be beheaded once islamic law would take over. Of course dumb leftist universalist like you has some knowledge of Christianity and thinks that these rules translate to every other religion(case in point - the lack of understanding of the importance philosophy held in ancient Greek/Roman world and why was it).

As much as it is our duty to forgive in our hearts, it is even more so our duty to administer God's justice. If we truly did that, Latin America and Africa would abound with death sentences.

>What happened in the picture?

some drug killings, what else

What? I didn't start a thread. Go worship a loo or something

a christian did start the thread you fucking numbskull. You are a christcuck.

I dont believe in Moon God or your commie snadnigger from Israel. You are wrong boy.

go worship your jew commie jebus

>Believing a religion because it is on a book.

fuck off, idiot

I'm not a Pagan, but I have a more positive perception of them than Christians.

Christianity=Globalism
Paganism=Nationalism

oh I'm sorry I am ruining your shitty delusion

So there was this religion, right? and the guys would worship several gods, until they decided to unify all gods into one that would assume all their characteristics, thus ending politheism, and then they went and gave that god a son.

And people give credence to it.

More than 200 death threads for the """imam""" within a week.
But I agree. We - as in: The West - somehow managed evolve into something that can transform any ideology or religion - no matter how glorious or retarded it is - and completely waste it and drive it into degeneration.
On the one hand, this is a great ability for shits and giggles. On the other hand we managed to transform a pretty manly type of christianity into something (almost independent which denomination, except orthodox) that attracts more than twice as much women as men and which contributes to the self-destruction of society.

What a fucking shame. Therefore, I'm going to become russian-orthodox. Hopefully, from there on we will be able to reform society. Because if it doesn't, I fear for future generations.

>> There is a massive underground growth of new Christians in the Islamic country of Iran. Currently, it is estimated around 500,000 Christians officially live in Iran, and have their own peaceful villages. Studies indicate that by 2020, Iran may have a 8-10% Christian population.
I don't like Iran being Islamic, but if Iran becomes Christian, I swear I am going to chimp out and burn both mosques and churches. Iran is meant to be Zoroastrian or Mithraist.

>We - as in: The West - somehow managed evolve into something that can transform any ideology or religion - no matter how glorious or retarded it is - and completely waste it and drive it into degeneration.

Wrong see

Well lad, I'm just a man walkin you guys do what ye will see ye to it I'm chillin waiting on what God's gunna do got mad said where is he I did some praying and now I'm going to chill out where I ain't usin will and intent for nothin but idk, things of this world and oops I sinned a little.

We should have left Biafra exist

Is God the priority of communists? No, it is socio-economics.

You haven't responded to my questions. You claim to know about the subject so you should be able to answer.

>Israel
>hires army personnel

conscription, morons

>“believe me, a time is coming when you will worship the Father neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem. You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews. Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.”

The point of that passage is that truth is universal. At least 80% of physics was discovered by jews so by your logic we should discard that work.

Even conscript armies have permanent officers.

Go tip that fedora over at red.dit, edge lord

So you think [any idedology] is able to rewind history and undo more than 6 decades of commie-reign in a matter of 20-something years ? While there are still a ton of crypto-commies influencing politics through NGOs and shit ?

Yeah right, I didn't think so, too.

*tips menora*

I also want to add: The problem we have in the West is not Jews, or immigrants, or muslims, it is SIN. It is just more 'convenient' to sin than to live a just life, and people don't want to 'inconvenience' their fellow kinsmen, so they tolerate their sins.

If we kicked out all non-whites tomorrow, they would be back within one generation because nobody wants to have children. This is why I always caution Sup Forums and all white nationalist: Be first and foremost with God Jesus Christ and against sin, or all your efforts are destined to fail.

If people were Christian, they would be having kids, thus reducing the need for immigration in the first place.

>The Asatru Edda
archive.org/details/TheAsatruEddaSacredLoreOfTheNorth

>Serrano: Temple of Wotan
archive.org/details/SerranoMiguelTempleOfWotanHolyBookOfTheAryanTribes20170324

>The Origin of Himmler's Spirituality: Waralda and the Oera Linda codex
fryskednis.blogspot.com/2014/12/himmler-referring-to-wralda.html

>The Wotan Network
youtube.com/user/smcnallen

>The Asatru Folk Assembly
runestone.org/

>Hans Jost: Path of Wotan
archive.org/details/PathOfWotanByJost
>David Lane: Creed of Iron
archive.org/details/CreedOfIron_501

Jews as the antichrist have the role of demons in that they spread sin whenever they are able. Look at the porn industry, or the war machine of USA and its actions. A sinless and God-fearing nation would automatically repulse the jews as has happened before.

As fast as the educated leave religion the religious find new replacements amongst the bottom feeders of the world. Classy.

>Christianity=Globalism
>Paganism=Nationalism

kek, you are stupid. The Pagan Roman Empire was globalist, and all the early European nation states were Christian. There is not even such a thing as "pagan theology" so claiming it is either Nationalist or Globalist per se is utterly retarded.

This LARP... how can you believe this shit, oh yeah, you don't

>If we kicked out all non-whites tomorrow, they would be back within one generation because nobody wants to have children

Are you fucking retarded? Why would they be back? You greedy globalist piece of shit would start importing non-whites get fucked. Christianity is a globalist religion.

>Asia
>Russia
thats not fucking nice shit love.

Western Christianity is being assaulted is what is really going on. And the True religion is on it's knees. WHITE CHRISTIANS STAND UP AND FIGHT AGAINST THE ETERNAL KIKERY!!!

SIEG HIEL!