Finally, my years of study under the blade will payoff

Finally, my years of study under the blade will payoff.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Y49rv3QBtkk
lmgtfy.com/?q=blacksmith near me
youtube.com/watch?v=PYfUvW_3C3U
archive.is/YXKwc
youtube.com/watch?v=rnoRxtWFcZE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Holy shit, is this for real!!??

about time, I love my state but our knife laws were pretty gay

you think so? i cant carry anything with a blade of 3in+.

dixie crusades when?

Isn't concealed carry of guns fully legal in Texas?

So this matters how? Are people going to start bringing knives to gun fights?

Good luck with that.

Seriously, can't wait till this goes in to effect.

holy fuck its real. you can carry a spear. HAHA BASED WHEELIE KING

I love my state.

Previously you could only carry an illegal knife if you had a carry permit and also had your gun on you.

Finally, the land of cowboys-samurais

What the fuck, why? What's a knife going to do against a firearm?

I can now carry a cavalry sabre while riding a horse.

TTHANKS TEXAS!

WHY HAVEN'T YOU PURCHASED A LONGSWORD YET user?

Nothing but it's cheaper and better than nothing. Not all crimes are committed with guns. I'd rather have rapists get daggers then poked with the tiny blades we could have before.

>user was binned for this post

daggered*

Does this mean i can carry a claymore around town?

>You may witness a time where men dress in suits and carry swords

Please god

It would make up for the lack of flying cars

I... I don't really have a good excuse.

*teleports behind you*

>ywn be a Texan

Oh fuck this gay earth

>knife to a gun fight
There are situations in which a knife is way more deadly than a gun. Someone who knows what they are doing can really fuck you up if they manage to get close enough. Or they can sneak up behind someone and stab them in the neck or kidneys. Hell, you can still kill someone with a knife after getting shot too.

Getting shot > getting stabbed

about fucking time

Within 15 feet you're capable of stabbing someone before they can shoot you. No, I don't mean if they already have the gun out and aimed at you.

>Getting shot > getting stabbed
really depends on the caliber

When I lived there it was the 8 inches law, iirc (can't be longer than 8 inches)
Lots of states are starting to repeal old laws that sought to prevent knife fighting, for example, Colorado legalized switchblades this March after a 50 year ban on them

What was the reasoning behind this?

Jews

tfw I'll always be Texan

YANKEES, CALIKEKS, SPICS CAN FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

No it really doesn't.

Checked... Also, watch this youtu.be/Y49rv3QBtkk

Funnily enough in California it's already legal to carry a sword. I guess we're less cucked when it comes to knives.

being shot with a .45 would do more damage than being shanked with a knife

They're not talking about penises

Join Sup Forums Discord jstNWCW

>What's a knife going to do against a firearm?

no u

New Hampshire has had this for years, no knife laws at all. Texas is such a try hard wannabe state, even their gun laws suck

What is the best Texas city to live in?
I lived in mcallen for 2 years because my aunt who lives there said rent was cheap (indeed it was) but my god was it boring and filled with pseudo-narco-mexican kids, I returned to my native L.A but rent is yet again to damn high.
Where do my texas bros reside?

stealth

>wanting mexicans with katanas

Texas is 65% beaner just fyi

Fuck off we're full locust

wrong

Makes the killing more personal.

>No sauce
Good job, OP

>lives in Texas beaner town
>goes back home to beaner town
>wants to move back to Texas

Fuck off spic you're why this captcha exists

>If you announce that you're carrying, Texas lets you bypass metal detectors (because of course you'd set off the metal detector if you're carrying)
>Fully intend to buy a big-ass sword next time I'm in Texas and walk around with it on my back so I can bypass the detectors in the same way

Still better than 60 percent nigger like every last city in the south outside of texas

It literally says House Bill 1935 in the image. Google it, it's real.

Archive all episodes of Forged in Fire before it is not late Texanons

Read about Bowies epic duel and tell me a big ass knife isn't useful

>tfw north carolinian and carry my bowie knife around all the time

Grorius nippon steel

Mexicans are already stabbing each other to death at their weekend grill outs. Don't see how this changes much here, but I do want a legit Bowie.

They're Texans, you expect better from them?

Small town outside of SA. Try not to go down town too much on account of the beans and nigs.

Anyone know how I can find a blacksmith to buy a sword from?

Never said I wanted to move back.
>lives in texas beaner town
>goes back home to beaner town
CA & TX are already beaner states. What are you going to do about it?

why do americans larp so hard?

IM GONNA TAEK MY GUNZ OUT AND DEFEND MAH LAND AND SHIETTT IM SERIOUS ILL DO IT HAHA KILL ANYONE WHO CUMS NEAR ME :-] ALL THE BADGUYS R GOING 2DIE

live like a lord, bin that sword

>Anyone know how I can find a blacksmith to buy a sword from?
lmgtfy.com/?q=blacksmith near me

You forgot your meme flag.

That is a very vintage meme.

Lol. Texas is a joke. I live in Utah and we can pretty much have everything here. The only thing we don't have in Constitutional Carry but once our faggot governor dies we'll get that too.

soon

You think the Mormons will go for constituional carry?

Tennessee passed a pretty much identical law 4-5 years ago. You can walk down a public street with a fucking claymore strapped to your back if you felt like it.

The limp wristed hipster faggots wailed about how there would be blood running down the streets, but nothing ever came of it. Same with concealed carry years back.

Because in our very short span of history, we've done it to an extravagantly large degree TWICE. The first time we did it we became our own country, the second one seeing more casualties than all the rest of the wars we've been in put together.

America is because of guns.

>implying I don't have at least one already
Need something to defend myself with when the powder gets wet.

As as person who has had both, I agree and prefer being shot.

youtube.com/watch?v=PYfUvW_3C3U

Sooner or later it will I'm sure. It keeps getting proposed each year. It was actually opposed by the NRA on the last one because it still required the gun to be unloaded (2 actions away from firing) when concealed. Concealed carry can have loaded guns, but currently open carry has to have it unloaded. It won't pass until they take that out probably and make it so that the gun can be loaded and concealed without a permit.

>ring pommel
Disgusting.

to be fair that sheathing was smooth as fuck

Neither has happened to me, but as a guy who has swung a big knife a few times in his life for legitimate purposes, I'm way more scared of getting too close to a guy who might slice or stab me.

>tfw I can unironically unshealthe a katana and say "nothing personnel, kiddough" in public now

BIN THAT KNIFE

Is this the guy that drowned while swimming later on?

Because I'm not a larping faggot

Also, Utah is one of the top 10 in conceal carry permits. Utah is probably one of the most pro gun states in the US. Huge here.. We have a gun convention every weekend it seems and they are typically quite big.

Mormons love guns and it's in our history. We fought against the US Government and they lost.

Check out the Utah War: archive.is/YXKwc

Perfect Storm unleashed his Ultimate Tsunami attack, Light Rail Avenger never stood a chance.

BIN THAT KNIFE

Yes, we also have open carry statewide

Basically, if you have a weapon, youre allowed to carry it into public

Nice trips, but at close range you can kill someone before they can draw.

Study military knife combat. It's interesting stuff.

Put your fucking face and let me shoot any rifle round into your throat, then, fucker.

Also, after shooting the super hornet a few days ago, I noticed there are no semi-auto super hornet guns, anyone know why?

Underrated post. Mod up.

Can't wait

IF YOU LIKE YOUR WEAPON, YOU CAN KEEP YOUR WEAPON

Texas is soon to lead the nation in failed teleportations

huh. california it's legal to open carry a machete

No, you are empty, which is why I'm moving there from California to help civilize you rubes.

That and cowboys give the best head.

HIIIIYEEEEEYIIII FORCES

HIIIIYEEEEEYIIIII FORCES

*electric bagpipes blaring*

youtube.com/watch?v=rnoRxtWFcZE

Even in CA we can carry folding knives in our pockets everywhere under that limit I think

Carrying a knife is a big nothing most of the time, it's just a tool men need throughout the day frequently

That's awesome

In CA we can't get a CCW permit even after someone Rob's us at gunpoint

Sweet, I'm gonna carry a machete.

In Canada we can get a CWC permit

Wait, I thought the sizes of knives only matter if you don't have a CC license, this law isn't for the open carry of knives?