I HATE SMOKERS

I hate people who smoke. All of them are filthy trash who don't care that they are destroying their health and are polluting the air around people who don't smoke. Society caters to them way too much and they don't deserve any rights. Everyone who doesn't smoke hates people who do. All smokers should bleed out to death and have their corpses fed to wild dogs.

Other urls found in this thread:

spectator.co.uk/2017/07/being-anti-smoking-damages-your-mental-health/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=9608635
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Moralfags are worse

99% of people who smoke smoke because they can't stand liberal faggots.

It's called overdosing on black pills. Some of us just fucked up. Pls no buly

I also hate niggers and fags the same way you hate smokers. Is society gonna do something about them soon? No. Get used to it

stay mad virgin

Deal with it

Smoking is dying, chill bro.

This thread makes me want to have a smoke and I haven't smoked in 14 years.

You smokers need to have your fucking brains filleted.

I'd love to slice some filthy smoker's head off and shit down their fucking neck.

I would like to deal with you smokers. In a violent and bloody manner.

Liberal faggots love smoking the fuck are you on about? Have you ever been to a city? The only people smoking are poor people and liberals.

vapes

They need to be exterminated from the gene pool.

Mind your own business you faggot.

Is this a viral campaign to promote vaping?

Congratulations, you won at life roulette and didn't get addicted to any drugs in your youth. Too bad you gonna die to a heart attack at the age of fourty anyway

The solution to the smoker problem is to put a chemical in cigarettes that renders smokers sterile.

This is the cringiest thing I've read in my entire life. I don't care for smokers but jesus dude get a life?

I am a smoker. I pay high taxes for every pack of cigarettes. I don't smoke in crowded places. I'll probably die sooner than average, so I'll not get retirement for decades. Why are you hating? I only harm myself. I know about the risks, but do it anyway, cause I enjoy it.

No we dip like real men, smoking is retarded

Fucking make me, you kike.

spectator.co.uk/2017/07/being-anti-smoking-damages-your-mental-health/

You're welcome pussy.

smoking makes sterile and how does this help?
Are you literally retarded? Natural selection does not exist in modern society. Go back to 9gag and laugh about darwin award contestants xDDD xDD XDDDD

For real. I've never been a smoker, but the only thing more obnoxious than smokers who blow the smoke right in your face or light up in your car without asking are people like OP who bitch and moan about it.

Who funded that article, Big Tobacco?

>All smokers should bleed out to death and have their corpses fed to wild dogs.

Sure thing, commie.

>I hate people who smoke.
Cool, we probably won't get along well.
>All of them are filthy trash
All humans are garbage; welcome to the human condition.
>Society caters to them way too much
Please, do tell how society caters to smokers.
>Everyone who doesn't smoke hates people who do.
In my experience, most people give 0 shits. The only person people seem to hate is the fairy with paper lungs complaining that a wayward puff of smoke entered their airways and caused them to cough.
>All smokers should bleed out to death and have their corpses fed to wild dogs.
Was this really the best you could come up with? kek, pathetic.

All smokers should have every major vein and artery in their worthless bodies pierced with an icepick and the floors should be mopped with their corpses.

I mostly agree with this but only because it's unhealthy and personally unattractive in my eyes.

Nobody cares, fat boy.

>inb4

Bite me faggot

Hurdur

>Stei med Vurjins hua hua hua
>Sigawettes R Kool & Adultish hehehe

Go fuck yourself, never onced touched a cigeratte in my life, just because of a smoker in my family, I suffered multiple respiratory and lung issues.

Cigarettes are degenerate, it has always been and will always be.

your cucksplaining bullshit just makes me want a cigarette

I only smoke becausd i don't want too live till i'm fucking 80 . Fuck that

I love you Poland.

Sorry, little precious.

smoked a pack a day for 10 years, never had any issues. maybe you have shit genetics?

>Natural selection does not exist in modern society
Are YOU literally retarded? Yes it does. Case in point: your shitty country being replaced with Turks.

>All of them are filthy trash
No, most of them tend to be filthy trash because a vast majority intelligent people have superficially accepted the premise that smoking is very harmful.
>destroying their health
There is no hard evidence that tobacco smoke is able to induce cancer.
All existing evidence rests on non-randomized epidemiological pairings.
>are polluting the air around people who don't smoke
Second-hand smoke is a pseudoscience. The air is not being polluted.

>Everyone who doesn't smoke hates people who do.
That's because they are blind sheep like you who've willingly accepted the premise that smoking is bad for you.

Read this and be amazed.

>United Nations

FUCK OFF

Did Joe Camel steal your girl? Him and the Marlboro man spit roast her in front of you while you cranked one out in the corner? The thick blue tendrils of cigarette smoke filling the room from the stogies bobbing between their lips with each thrust, giving a surreal quality to their torrid motions. An lustful, ethereal dance of flesh and smoke with a lone cuck voyeur in the shadows?

All that tar building up inside of you, i dread your future. Best of luck.

You will when I castrate you with a cheese grater.

Happy now?

>Yes it does. Case in point: your shitty country being replaced with Turks.

At least you are man enough to prove my point.

I will curbstomp the next smoker I come across.

Try it you filthy nigger.

I read your post and I am amazed by your stupidity, I do not think that the picture will help your credibility so I won't bother reading.

sage this shit already

Sage

I will, you fucking kike.

Please try fuckhead. I have a bullet with your name on it, tough guy.

Oh please faggot go whine somewhere else.
I'm sure your one of those faggots who comes to one of my restaurants and says "I have gluten allergy's". " I identify as they".

You don't have shit, you fucking long-nosed oven dodger. Your ass is going in the oven.

Stop feeding slide threads you fucks. Reminder, sage goes in all fields

Sure, bub.

Come at me bitch I'll fuck u up

You'd end up killing yourself, you dumb polack.

You're*

Fuck mate, English is not even my first language.

And no worries, cigarettes are the only thing ill whine about.

not possible to sage when he bumps his shitty thread with different ids. just reprot original post everyone

You dismissed the entire post as "stupid" yet failed to make an argument; in fact, you dismissed it without any consideration, which shows that you are assessing it purely dogmatically which demonstrates a lack of analysis and low intelligence on your part.
Show me one single experimental study that shows that tobacco smoke inhalation induces cancer.
The only studies you will be able to find are non-randomized epidemiological ones.

Take this hard study for instance:

>No statistically significant increase in the incidence of malignant lung tumors was seen in either species as a result of smoke exposure, a finding that does not agree with the results of epidemiological studies in humans.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=9608635

Please show me another study where tobacco smoke, in an experimental design, is able to induce cancer.

Do you work for CNN? Because you are a disinformation agent.

I smoke so it's one less year of listening to you whiny fucktards complain about us having vices while you can't even get someone to finger your own asshole because you're nothing more than a shitstain on society and life itself.

Sage

Fine, then keep smoking, hope your cig ignites your oxygen tank and blows your inbred ass to bits.

This isn't "disinformation". What is disinformation is to discredit someone without even a shred of proof as you and the German have tried to do (unsuccessfully).

You fucking smokers can't die soon enough. You're insufferable.

the 13% of people that still smoke should not be allowed anywhere near a hospital, it's this shit that's a burden on the system.

>everybody quits smoking
>states lose billions in easy tax revenue
>those quitters all live live longer and actually make it to the social security cut off
>less tax revenue plus more people receiving benefits
>op would rather his own taxes increase rather than tolerate a bad smell

The only place smokers should be allowed in is a morgue, preferably lying on a slab covered by a sheet with a tag attached to their foot.

It's not fucking hard to avoid drugs, just don't be a fucking retard.

smoking cigs is unironically more degenerate than weed.

dude SMOKING LMAO

*posts picture of Epic Badass male with cig in his mouth*

After the 4th post I thought you would have realized nobody cares about your opinion. I don't smoke, I quit 2 years ago, but you and your shit opinions are the insufferable bit here.

>hurr durr *I* am so speshul that I feel the need to tell other people what to do on da internets hurr durrrrrr
>hurr durr I'm 12 and I know everything

That's what you sound like when you aren't busy sucking dicks.

Sad to see someone incapable of escaping from a truly self-destructive habit because his brain is dependent on the chemical composition of a product being peddled by those who are looking to make a profit at the expense of public health.

We shouldn't focus our frustration on the victims of the corporations that understand very well how addictive nicotine is. They are the prey. If you have any reason to be angry, get angry at those who enable this habit.

>Confederate flag
Seems right

>not dipping instead

Smoke pack a day while drinking vodka and beer. Do yeh cunts really want to live forever? Serious note don't smoke, its a bad habit. I'm just tired of being in debt when all i want to do is provide for myself and family. I want nothing from anyone just Harmony and well being. I plan on quitting as soon as i fall in love and start making superman babies.

I like having teeth
Used to dip when I worked at DQ though; niggers only gave me one smoke break a night.