Court declares 'Fuck White People' is neither racist nor hate speech

>Court declares 'Fuck White People' is neither racist nor hate speech
LMAO

mg.co.za/article/2017-07-05-court-declares-fuck-white-people-is-neither-racist-nor-hate-speech/

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170707020239/https://mg.co.za/article/2017-07-05-court-declares-fuck-white-people-is-neither-racist-nor-hate-speech/
dailymaverick.co.za/article/2013-06-05-51ae717fa8a15
dictionary.com/browse/racism
mg.co.za/article/2017-07-05-court-declares-fuck-white-people-is-neither-racist-nor-hate-speech/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can't wait for my "fuck niggers" shirt to ship

web.archive.org/web/20170707020239/https://mg.co.za/article/2017-07-05-court-declares-fuck-white-people-is-neither-racist-nor-hate-speech/

i fucking hate my time of birth

Yes, the magistrate is black.

dailymaverick.co.za/article/2013-06-05-51ae717fa8a15

Second, magistrates are more administrator-type judges, not real judges.

Racism = prejudice + power

Non-white people have no power to enforce their prejudice in our society. Therefore, 'Fuck White People' is not racist.

It's so simple even a pea brain like you should be able to grasp it.

is she trying to hide her huge fatness with racisem?

>Caring about what a South African court has to say about this.

Literally, who gives a shit, this isn't happening in Europe or America, it's fucking irrelevant.

Amazing how people redefined the word racism to fit their narrative.

WHo is this fat fuck I keep seeing posted?

In Zambia they do.

hate speech doesn't exist. If you like free speech atleast be consistent about it.

>blocks your path

You realize South Africans are literally going to start being murdered and blacks have all the power there right? And you don't care?

Fuck could mean "have sex with". That wouldn't be racist. In fact, that's pro white people.

except they do have power to enforce their prejudice. they do it all the time in the media. and the media is the only battleground they seem to care about after universities.

I can't be anti Semitic because Jews control the power

White South Africans*

cool cool
fuck white people

>Non-white people have no power to enforce their prejudice in our society. Therefore, 'Fuck White People' is not racist.
I'd say stabbing somebody is an exercise in functional power

White South African need to bail out of that country before they experience the full extent of black cultural enrichment.

>her

Fucking hate these liberals.

>blocks the hallway

If White South Africans come under attack then we need to kill American blacks. It's only fair.

>Non-white people have no power
HMMM. Would that change if the most powerful person in the world (POTUS) would become a nigger.

It is obvious that if a nigger is in charge of the most powerful country in the world then niggers would have a lot of political power and could enforce their prejudices.

Just hypothetically speaking of course, it could never happen that a racist (against niggers) country would elect a nigger.

You dont need government power to ruin someones life because of antiwhite hate

>blocks everyones path

>Racism = prejudice + power
Not according to the dictionary, you fucking retard, but you pretend whatever you need to in your special little safe space.

>blocks your path
To be fair she's a pretty substantial object. I doubt I could even run over her with my car without getting stuck.

>throws a bag of donuts over my shoulder and walks on whistling

Kill a Greek brown subhuman shitskin now. White lives matter.

>blocks only white people's path

>Africa

No they don't. They need to stay and exterminate niggers in the millions. We need to start genociding niggers here in the States as well. I don't really have any experience with spics, so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt -- for now. Rice niggers are g2g and can stay.

It's what happens when whites are no longer the majority. Which will happen in our lifetime.

Redefining words to suit your narrative

fuck niggers
fuck kraut
fuck jews
fuck (you)

atleast we are actually people

>plays pokeflute

nigger what the fuck, that is a woman?

Now how would they react if someone in that court room had worn a "fuck black people" shirt
maybe they would have seen their hypocrisy

>blocks his (her?) own arteries

Yes, niggers and liberals are known to be highly logical creatures who will instantly admit their own hypocrisy if they are made aware of it

i know
if only

But now im changing the definition of racist to only apply to those without white privilege so we're ok now :) white people cant be racist cus its our privilege

Pic related, you bolshevik fuck

if a black judge is harsher on white defendants because of their color, isn't that racist?

no, the judge is black, and therefore cannot have power, so he can't be racist
This is what liberals and niggers actually believe

No shit, this is Sarf Afrika.

Definition of racism
hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.
The reason why people don't grasp your version of racism is that your version of racism is objectively false.
dictionary.com/browse/racism

>mg.co.za/article/2017-07-05-court-declares-fuck-white-people-is-neither-racist-nor-hate-speech/
This is in Africa so yeah everyone knows blacks are the most racists pieces of shit out there. They'll use that fat fuck as their flag as they wipeout what every white person is south Afrinigger.

I would ankle pick this douche but Japan has had enough tsunamis

We don't want them to do that you cuck. We need to advocate for white South Africans so we can protect them.

fuck the english whites of cape town, i hate those liberals.

They'll be the first to go once it starts

nor art

This blocks Pat's arteries

>implying that's racism and not a desperate plea for dick

Good. Hate speech is nonsense.

So the logic should be the same for any color.

Though I see this is for SA.

notice how the person saying FUCK WHITE PEOPLE is white, this would only apply to other races if their self hating.

Exterminate with anti aircraft guns.

>equation that has never existed until niggers tried to find a way to exempt themselves
Hope Merkel cries more

I wish they wouldn't have given this guy the attention by making a legal case of it.

You just know how fucking happy he is now, and you also just know the case had no chance in hell.

Then neither is "fuck niggers"

get back to me when you find a picture of a black guy with a "fuck niggers" shirt on

ja the south african justice system was not exactly famous before was it
since they have a history with racism it Im not surprised at all they dont come to a just conclusion

It's not though. It's free speech.

Fuck the niggers

Enslave the spics

Gas the kikes

Rape the SJW's

I love this new court decision. So much non-racism in my speech now.

thats a genderqueer fat fuck woman that hates all whites. dean hutton is its current name. do not google and look at the images of this monster naked.

>Fuck white people isn't racist
Lol, sorry you whites are getting treated like this. Find your conservative black friends and actually work together and purge the world of these racist
>nor a hate speech
Saw it coming.

They'd just argue that nigger is racist and it's totally different. Having instead a slogan of ''fuck non white people'' is something much harder for them to argue against

You either mean white people are inherently superior or you're just considering white majority nations.

>racism is whatever professor shulstein said it is.
Mealy mouthed faggot

fuck jew people

>Non-white people have no power to enforce their prejudice in our society
Is that why they're able to so easily shove PC bullshit down the throats of the white majority? Kill yourself, faggot.

Do not fear, my brother. The unwashed will cast the first stone in anger, and be answered with a thousand righteous arrows.

Well, Supreme Court in general declared there is no such thing as hate speech, so no surprise.

They'll be the first against the wall when the revolution arrives.

Good.
Niggers aren't human.
Chinks are litterally zerg
Jews are cancer.

You hate us, because you aint us.

>blocks your path and all escape routes

just got a custom made shirt
"fuck all the spics, build that wall"

It can't come soon enough.

>You hate us, because you aint us.
are you blind?

bait

Why is Capetown so degenerate?

I blame the Americans for this.

>Modern "Germans" actually believe this
Oh how the mighty have fallen

pic related: you.

Looks mixed, nose is telling me Southeast Asian. Second chin is telling me diabetes.

germans are fantastic

Now I know who to curb-stomp, just by looking at their shirts.

>left jab straight right left uppercut combo
>side kick to round house
>heh...nothin personal kid

Good, "Hate Speech" is just a tool jews keep trying to peddle so they can get more authoritarian laws in place to imprison goyim for """"hate speech""""". Europe knows what i'm talkin' about, their citizenry gets blackbagged by Merkel's statsi and sent to jail/reeducation camps.

either is this.......

>niggers don't have power
>except for universities, think tanks, international organizations, politicians, civil rights groups, colleges, television stations, yearly celebrations, laws that clamp down upon so-called hate speech, entire nations, a presidency, judicial positions, scientists, activists, militants, gangs, preachers, medics, authors...
You're a stupid nigger. "Fuck black people" is not racist either, by your own standards. It is selective outrage and outright blind indoctrination that suggests otherwise. The socjus is never consistent with their claims; dishonesty is the only way the socjus operates.
>n-none of that c-counts!
Yeah, I bet your stupid ass would say that shit, dumb fuck.

>Germans are becoming Aussie shit-posters.
0/10

it is fascinating how racism has now become something only whites are possibly guilty of