Tim pool is mixed race?

>Lauren Southern got stalked and almost attacked by Antifa
>Will the internet take revenge?

Send bullets to your enemies.
not stupid internet memes.

Yeah, he's Romanian.

and what is the non white part?

>Will the internet take revenge?

lol no. She went to Germany to start some shit and got attacked. That's her fault and her problem.

That´s what happens when you think the German Antifa is the same as in the US.

Korean.

guys, (((lauren southern))) ace journalist needs your help to fight the culture war. please send shekels

Aren't right wingers supposed to be able to beat up the commies? Y'all always say it but we prove you different every time

Reminder that all the people calling her a Jew/coalburner are Antifa shills

>press boob against other girl's boob
>looks smaller instead of larger
What kind of jewish trick is this, Sup Forums?

Why are Americans involved in European politics?
they aren't even Citizens

and fuck black block and antifa shitheads Police should be allowed to use sharp ammo

It's a snapchat with her sister

How is it that we still don't have her nudes?

She didn't realize that there are real commies in the world, not just larping fagits like we have here? Sad!

Because European's are involved in America's politics i guess.

Hehehehe, Romanians are swarthy as fuck man. All the Roma I have met have been transplant gypsy.

She is a coalburner though, thatguy T admitted that they hooked up.

He's manlet. Of course he is mix. And the Korean on his face is so fucking obvious.

She isn't an absolute degenerate who makes nude pictures I guess.

Why were there anti-trump protests in the cuck countries?

The internet connects us all and the G20 is pretty relevant to all member states.

>be a right wing speaker
>go to Germany, leftist wildland
>don't expect attack from autistic krauts

cry more fash ;-)

Why do you idiots think such obvious lies will stick when he said the exact opposite?

Honestly, this internet activism that Sup Forumsddit is gettin involved with so frequently now is just cringey

>It's a snapchat with her sister
That totally answered my question of how she defies the basic laws of physics. Gas yourself, kike.

>She isn't an absolute degenerate

Isn't this a bit like that girl you go to a pub with and picks a fight with everyone and then you find yourself defending her honor and getting fucked up?

Yeah the media sure but i don't think there were people doing the stuff in the US that were from Europe to my knowledge than what lauren did in the boat scene apology if i'm wrong

Thats true and they are all retarded for doing it since it's not even their Country

Why do kekistani faggots think that Sup Forums is some eceleb's private minutemen? Fuck this bitch

Why is pol obsessed other this bitch?

kill your enemies dont dox them , faggots

Their nipples are touching

Nobody gives a shit about that coalburning slut.

Now, who's the tranny on the picture with her?

>Kekistan flag
>thinking any white woman isn't a degenerate

She isn't gonna fuck you, man. What the fuck are you doing?

You redditors need to leave. We attack celebrities here. We don't form their personal retinue of white knights.

This guy tim pool is a fucking mega cuck. He's trying to signal against a woman who is being threatened. What a faggot.

This.

Man idk hey maybe she could call on one of her kek fans maybe idk I haven't been watchin her though so...

youtube.com/watch?v=6vpJwfTYtJ0
what the heck is wrong with Germany? You can't even count on police for safety? That's beyond fucked up.

the moment a right-winger even touches an antifa rat they'll be painted as a nazi/fascist or whatever by the media

If you truly want to understand the people making disparaging remarks about her and you like reading then google "verbal derogation" and "mate guarding".

Don't be those guys

>but we prove you different every time

Uh, no we don't. 'You' aren't 'We' faggot. I like Lauren Southern because she is doing gods work. I would be her white knight. Fuck you.

Antifa are diseased faggot communist

The fucking jew got what she deserved. If you get raped, you simply had it coming for you. Don't wear a skirt when walking through a muslim ghetto and don't wear an IB shirt when going to a fucking communist riot.

Yep she was asking for it

Romanians are ethnicity in itself. That doesn't say much.

Lauren Southern stalks BBC.

Will Sup Forums take revenge?

fuck you, leaf

Alex Jones today was talking about hiring more female reporters. Lauren needs to work for Alex and do commercials in a bikini

Do you realise what you can deducefrom this statement about you? You're a very disturbed person.

Sort yourself out.

>I call him a Redditor
>"I would be her white knight. Fuck you."
>Everything went better than expected

Even your smug anime girl game is weak, redditor. By all means, enjoy fellating Sargon and hoverhanding m'lady. Just do it from t_d next time.

You know the reason that you think this will be effective is because you find it a threat? That's why you're doing it.

You guys should read more psychology because you people are fucking weird.

YEAH!!! DONT GO ANYWHERE IN GERMANY!!! YOU TELL UM HANS!!!!

>sounds like everyone should just avoid germany
>tfw your country is such shit taking a vaction to mexico seems more appealing then going to doucheland

Not your personal army.

90% of Kekistani flag posters are literally just normal Sup Forumsfags baiting as them to shitpost.

>sounds like everyone should just avoid germany

You can't imagine how fucking happy I'd be if everyone would just avoid our country. Do not come here. We are full.

Until she actually gets beaten up I'm just going to assume this is a publicity stunt.
These """"" AntiFa""""" we got talking shit about the """" famous"""" Canadian Nazi reminds me of Dick Spencer all over again.
Fuck all celebrities. I'm only interested in bants.
I'm not interested in buying your shit, or following you, or liking you, or subscribing to your shitty Jewtube.
If you're not an user, then fuck off.
You don't belong here and I have no sympathy for you.

Romanians are not gypsies.

Full of shitskin dick
>you couldn't pay me to go to lil'syria

>you couldn't pay me to go to lil'syria

We'll pay you to keep out.

I couldnt give less of a fuck about this random hoe

>Until she actually gets beaten up I'm just going to assume this is a publicity stunt.

You know there is video of her friends and associates being beaten up, tweets from journalists with photographs of them labelling them as nazis and being tweeted to antifa accounts on twitter and antifa accounts on twitter were updating groups with their locations

While paying for more shitskins to take dole monies and rape your women. GERMANY YES!

youtube.com/watch?v=XIm3d5YEwiQ

Nah nigger that isn't how it works, you guys pay to keep muzzies and africans in.

>img is the standard german on Sup Forums in 2017

> Even your smug anime girl game is weak, redditor.

Only a redditor would come here calling everyone a redditor. Stop projecting with your tiny penis faggotry.

> By all means, enjoy fellating Sargon and hoverhanding m'lady. Just do it from t_d next time.

I like Lauren because of what she does. I'm not going to stop supporting her because some gay user-anus starts screeching that we shouldn't support her. here, take this brahp if my last picture wasn't good enough.

hahahaha kanker cuck opgegroeid in een moslim buurt?

It's the usual shit.

Anita Sarkeesian-*Flips hair, crosses and uncrosses legs* "I get death threats."
>Lefties-"OMG get behind me, m'lady, I shall be your shield!"
>Righties-"This is a phony publicity stunt. None of this is credible."

Lauren Southern-*Flips hair, crosses and uncrosses legs* "I get death threats."
>Righties-"OMG get behind me, m'lady, I shall be your shield!"
>Lefties-"This is a phony publicity stunt. None of this is credible."

This is why ecelebs are human refuse.

>Lauren Southern-*Flips hair, crosses and uncrosses legs* "I get death threats."

She didn't only get death threats, people were out looking for her and anyone associated with her and beating them up and threatened to kill them unless they left.

Those are actual death threats with cause for concern not just twitter bullshit.

>Only a redditor would come here calling everyone a redditor.

I'm calling you a redditor because you're acting like a redditor. Stop acting like one and I'll stop calling you one.

>I like Lauren because of what she does.

Lol, sure buddy. I'm sure you're in it purely for the insightful commentary of a 21 year old blonde journalism dropout AND NOTHING ELSE. Pic very fucking related.

>Harass and Belittle people
>get's harassed back

OH THE HUMANITY

youtube.com/watch?v=jZj6gzDAZco

While I agree that ecelebs are retarded, Lauren Southern was actually in danger.

There is a difference between "I was harassed online" and "I got followed by my political enemies and some of my acquaintances got beaten up".

Don't talk shit on T

Hey if you justify violence then it's justified against you. remember that.

Even my lard clogged brain knows this. Yep she should have gone with bodyguards or not at all. French antifa lit the cops on fire for fun.

WHOA BASED VAGINA
LAUREN IS SO ARYAN AND HOT
LITERALLY /OURGOYS/
DON'T FORGET TO HATE WHITE NATIONALISM AND PRAISE KEK

What's up with her voice?

Sup Forums justifying violence against right wing conservatives.

That's new

>implying Lauren hates white nationalism

Nice attempt at disinfo, retard.

>Whining about internet death threats

I can't bear these pussies

omg not our BASED alt-light queen!!

They aren't internet death threats though.

But did she eat the Curry in India? Eat the Curry feel the Fury. Not saying she did but that just sounds funny saying that.

anglos BTFO

Canadian Jewess mudshark needs white knights

>21yo

I honestly thought she was older

She's the best. Stop harassing good people at heart. She's a good traditional European woman. Stop falling for D&C tactics.

muh blonde

she looks so soft I just want to squeeze her and suck on her feminine penis.

gosh.

She is on the ground out there on the spot risking her ass to report on events that the MSM will not cover accurately, she left Rebel Media and imo she has earned her stripes in dozens of ways. You haven't given ONE INTELLIGENT REASON why we should not support her other than saying it's 'reddit', that she is a woman, that she is young that she is blonde. None of this adds up to anything of substance. So your argument is very empty. Why should anybody listen to your screeching?

She isn't even a natural blond.

It doesn't really matter.
How many people were killed because they didn't give in to the fear of the threats in the past 7 years?
Excluding shit related to muslims of course

t.Romanian

>If you disagree with me, you are justifying violence.

Like Lando said, not a scratch, kid.

lol boomer alert
go back white knight

Hi shill nigger.