Because not all women are smart.

Sapiophile

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/sapiophile

>Merkel.
>Smart.

Lol. K.

>more complicated emotions
>facial expressions that are linked to those emotions
>facial characteristics that are tied to the loose good genetic quality of that person
>your internal evolution, selection script values intelligence as most highly if you are sane, as the best trait to look for, and then through the learning process, but also through some past foothold of genetics on you, it selects for the traits that are tied to smartness.

and love is just a complicated mechanism of these subtle cues, but also brain behavior, slowly tying itself in with you as you hopefully become more dependent on one another. Or not, fuck if I know.

I'm saying Merkel is MRDD

I was sort of friends with this chick a couple of years ago. She's pretty fucked in the head, big time into gore.

only pathetic betas find smart women attractive...

way to lose your grip on society even more, cucks

So ''real men'' find stupid women attractive?

They know how to use makeup

>smart
>women
No such thing. Cunts are stupid.

I'm not sure the premise of your question holds up.

I'm not convinced smart women are more beautiful than very stupid women. And 'smart' doesn't always mean you aren't a cunty bitch either.

Anyway, we're all beautiful in the eyes of The Lord, and that's what really matters.

Girls with that many tattoos are fucked in the head.

IF your postulate hold true, I'd say. Because a woman's attractiveness is mainly created by fake-this and fake-that. And a smart woman would have the intelligence to use every trick in the book and pull it off

Smart women are typically ugly... ugliness gathers at the top and bottom.

Women are not intelligent. They are astute

The really fucked up thing is that fertility rates among women have an almost perfect inverse correlation with their IQ. Because of the perverse incentives of our society, smart women are invariably funneled towards high-powered careers, which means they:
A) spend their youth studying and working
B) if they do get married, are penalized career-wise for having children, so many won't
C) are "limited" to a pool of men who are more affluent and successful than they are (air quotes because they technically could date down, but never would). These men have no such restrictions, and have access to better looking, younger women

Given that intelligence is just as heritable from women as from men (haven't looked into this, but don't really see how it could be false), we're putting tremendous dysgenic pressures on our population.

that might just be the most Canadian thing I've ever read. And with a religious twist too, you are free to swear at the next person who pisses you of. Your Canada points can afford it.

>confused, breathless
>seeks male validation and attention
Why is ctr always right in their assumptions as long as they frame it as a question even though they're begging the question and know that as soon as the men get home from work these thread get archived and nobody pays attention to them anymore?
>sage

One rich and intelligent parent gets an attractive mate. Offspring is attractive and gets good schooling.

Noble and rich families are more attractive in general