What do Christians think about their deity, Jesus, quotes a Jewish Rabbi as a moral authority?

What do Christians think about their deity, Jesus, quotes a Jewish Rabbi as a moral authority?

>There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one. Galatians 3:28

This was originally from Philo of Alexandria an older Jewish source. Philo was a major thinker who helped encourage the Jews to inject their culture and religion into the pagans.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumcision_of_Jesus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I bet all the Christians who knowingly worship a jew will suddenly stop believing in their faith because you told about the time their jew God quoted a jew.

ancient Hebrews =/= modern hook nosed crypto-Iranian abominations

Of course they won't. I don't expect them to.
These threads will keep getting posted though to remind christians you aren't welcome here, you never will be. Your jew bullshit narrative about how its le redpilled will never be accepted. Any attempt to make Sup Forums a christian board will face immense resistance,

they come up with some garbage usually -
>but jesus threw the moneychangers out the synagogue!
>jews hate jesus!
the fact is jesus was born in to a jewish mother, practiced the jewish faith and was circumcised en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumcision_of_Jesus jesus is a kike

"All ideas of equality are from the Jews." - Hitler

"muh homophobia is jewish"

Fuck off you diseased sodomite. Repent and take a vow of celibacy before you infect someone with super-gonorrhea.

Why do you act like you're the arbiter of what Sup Forums is? Are you autistic?

Jesus didn't say that though, Paul did. And you cut off the end of the verse faggot.

Judaism was not evil until they rejected Christ and crafted their anti-Christ document the Talmud. Even now if a Jew chooses to live the Torah rather than the Talmud then he will be in connection with the very spirit of Christ Himself

Jews should still be gassed

because garbage like this is not normal for Sup Forums
it is normal for disturbed christians, though

Sup Forums is whatever it wants to be, the thing about these fags who attempt to control it is that they can be safely ignored.

Weeyyy, my flag is austrian, but i'm actually a dane omw to Italy

Some guy shitposting isn't normal for Sup Forums? Then you should leave.

>Sup Forums is whatever it wants to be
is that right, chritkike?
"Sup Forums" is whatever you turn up and shriek about, is it
you filthy christian nutter
>the thing about these fags who attempt to control it is that they can be safely ignored
stop posting shit-tier images, christkike
>Some guy shitposting isn't normal for Sup Forums?
it shouldn't be normal, no, because "shitposting" is NOT what the site is about
i know you haven't read the FAQ and have just turned up here, probably because you heard about the site on the news or were linked from reddit or were told about it from one of your stupid little buddies
>Then you should leave
fuck off you dumb normie

Christianity: Several gods are retconned into one and then he has a son.

The site isn't about shitposting I know, but it's common enough as it is and we don't people like op just switching shitposting topics

> Sacrificing at the temple
> Marrying your daughter to her rapist
> No eating shrimp or crab
> the way to salvation

wew

>WE WUZ ANCIENT ARYAN ISRAELITES N SHIET
You poor delusional bastard. Hebrews were shitskin middle easterners

>The old testament is all about God being pissed that Jews can't stop sinning. But the good ones who love God balance out their bullshit.
>Jesus was the original anti-Jew. He was condemned by the Parisees, who represent the evil Jews we still oppose today.

There is nothing wrong with Jews or actually love and obey God. There is great good in the Jewish legacy, but on the other side of the coin there is great evil.

Also Jews in Jesus time were nothing like the Jews (Kazars) we are dealing with today.

Jesus did exactly the opposite; He spoke in His own authority, and did not quote famous rabbis of the past. It amazed the people.

Philo never wrote of Jesus, and Jesus never quoted Philo.

Daily Reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board.

yes but modern Ashkenazis are not descended from them

There was no salvation in the Old Covenant, only earthly blessings in this life (that were never earned) and curses (that were always earned) for not following the Law.

Wait Jesus was a Jew? user you must be Sup Forumsing my chain or something. Do both me and yourself a favor and go suck your boyfriends cock fagot.

>The site isn't about shitposting I know, but it's common enough as it is
only because the rules have not been systematically enforced
>and we don't people like op just switching shitposting topics
what is that supposed to mean?
who is "we"?
you run Sup Forums now, do you?
do you think Sup Forums is a site dedicated to the lowest scum who can post the most foul disgusting vile nonsense imaginable, so long as it suits your requirements for 'having a jolly', and is pro-christkikery because "america fuck yeah!"?
this isn't reddit
fuck off christkike

Good thing we have OP to tell us these secret hidden things about the Seed of Abraham, the Root of David, the Lion of the Tribe of Judah, the King of the Jews, the Jewish Messiah, whose mother was a Jew, adopted step-father a Jew, was circumcised on the 8th day in the Jewish temple, or we'd never know Jesus was a Jew!

Jesus still loves you.

I'm saying that it's common and that is a bad thing. Op is shitposting like a to be else and should stop.

Like anyone else*

it's immaterial
and i don't need to be told every day by deranged christians how much their jewgod loves me
he doesn't love me and i definitely do not "love" him
only if you consider every christian topic to be "shitposting"

By the way, Paul wrote the letter to the Galatians, not Jesus.

The only thing Jesus wrote were the 10 commandments, in stone, currently in the ark of the covenant, whereabouts generally unknown.

Yeah dude almost like Matthew doesn't INSTANTLY tell us that Jesus is related to Abraham or anything r.. r... right?

"his is the genealogy[a] of Jesus the Messiah[b] the son of David, the son of Abraham:

2 Abraham was the father of Isaac,
Isaac the father of Jacob,
Jacob the father of Judah and his brothers,
3 Judah the father of Perez and Zerah, whose mother was Tamar,
Perez the father of Hezron,
Hezron the father of Ram,
4 Ram the father of Amminadab,
Amminadab the father of Nahshon,
Nahshon the father of Salmon,
5 Salmon the father of Boaz, whose mother was Rahab,
Boaz the father of Obed, whose mother was Ruth,
Obed the father of Jesse,
6 and Jesse the father of King David.
David was the father of Solomon, whose mother had been Uriah’s wife,
7 Solomon the father of Rehoboam,
Rehoboam the father of Abijah,
Abijah the father of Asa,
8 Asa the father of Jehoshaphat,
Jehoshaphat the father of Jehoram,
Jehoram the father of Uzziah,
9 Uzziah the father of Jotham,
Jotham the father of Ahaz,
Ahaz the father of Hezekiah,
10 Hezekiah the father of Manasseh,
Manasseh the father of Amon,
Amon the father of Josiah,
11 and Josiah the father of Jeconiah[c] and his brothers at the time of the exile to Babylon.
12 After the exile to Babylon:
Jeconiah was the father of Shealtiel,
Shealtiel the father of Zerubbabel,
13 Zerubbabel the father of Abihud,
Abihud the father of Eliakim,
Eliakim the father of Azor,
14 Azor the father of Zadok,
Zadok the father of Akim,
Akim the father of Elihud,
15 Elihud the father of Eleazar,
Eleazar the father of Matthan,
Matthan the father of Jacob,
16 and Jacob the father of Joseph, the husband of Mary, and Mary was the mother of Jesus who is called the Messiah." - Matthew 1: 1-16

All cultures practiced ritual sacrifices, it is a very psychologically sophisticated ritual which is essentially a theatricization of the principle of making sacrifices for the future which all well-adjusted human beings need to learn to do. Following the path of Christ and "offering yourself as a living sacrifice" as Paul puts it is the better path, but it doesn't make ritual sacrifice "wrong" or primitive. It's just a relic of another time.

Shrimp and shellfish are filthy bottom-dwellers and it is probably wise not to eat them. Particularly in a hot desert environment.

>Marrying your daughter to her rapist
Yeah can't really defend that one.

Not everyone posting Christian topics is shitposting, but most do. If someone tried to have a discussion or a debate it's not shitposting but that holds true for any topic. And I'm not Christian btw, I'm not sure if you thought I was.

No greater love has any man than to lay down his life for another.....

Jesus loves you so much He'd rather die than live without you in heaven, so He did.

And I know the feeling. It blows me away too, how God could love me so much while knowing absolutely everything about me ahead of time.

>Galatians
>Jesus
"A letter from Paul to the Church at Galatia."

Hello friend

does this Jewish Hindu trigger you?

Matthew was so keenly interested in showing the Hebrews that Hebrew Jesus is the Hebrew messiah and King of the Hebrews, that he learned Hebrew and wrote his gospel in Hebrew and used Hebrew conventions to show the Hebrews Hebrew Hebrew Hebrew.

Of course you can. If your daughter is raped, her life is over. Nobody will marry her, ever. She will grow to be a spinster in your house until you die, and she dies.

By tying the rapist to the victim as husband and wife, you allow the wife to have a life, bear children, and torture her rapist for the rest of his bloody life.

debating about bible verses, 'how great jesus' life was', 'which church to go to', etc definitely is "shitposting"
you're psychotic
what irritates me is that you think you have "triggered" me because you are trolling, you are only posting with the explicit intent to get a negative response from me

They are also very easy to trigger, like when you mention Christianity built the sum total of western civilization and their cancerous ideology has been the primary force behind degeneracy.

So many people love you, but you close yourself off to all of them.

Matthew 8:10-12 (After a Roman centurion demonstrates great faith) 10 When Jesus heard this, he was amazed and said to those following him, “Truly I tell you, I have not found anyone in Israel with such great faith. 11 I say to you that many will come from the east and the west, and will take their places at the feast with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven. 12 But the subjects of the kingdom will be thrown outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”

If they keep it in their general it's no different from two people in the pagan thread debating the meaning of a saga. It's shitposting when it is being said outside the thread uninvited.

>This would be the no free Jew pass verse to lean on.

Thank you user, this was my original thought but I was having trouble articulating it

i don't want or need to be loved by any christian anywhere ever

You're quite welcome brother.

This. I don't browse the board because of "muh jew hate," and I imagine a lot of people are with me. I browse the board because the world has become a pinnacle of cultural perversion. The Bible states that people will become lovers of self, and disobedient to their parents. Millenials perfectly fit that bill.

Love so thick you can wrap it around you like a blanket and hear sobbing that you finally recognize is your own.

Easy to redpill Christian normies on the JQ. First, explain that Jews know Jesus but reject him as the Christ. What does that make them? Evil, right? Then launch into all the other JQ stuff. Also, race realism is actually more empathetic because it acknowledges the truth and you can be more compassionate in your policies once you recognize racial difference.

that's what i think now, too

Jesus, like all humans had an idea of what was morally acceptable. He believed in his way so much that he was willing to die a brutal death. Perhaps insane, but he certainly was convinced he knew the truth, so that has to be respected when judging him as compared to people who aren't willing to die for what they claim to know

If you can't love Jews, treat Jews like plutonium. Doesn't matter how fucked up they are, God still loves them and by fucking with them, you fuck with Him.

Jesus told them directly that if all God wanted was DNA descendants from Abraham, He would have made a multitude of such descendants from rocks.

Nah I find you fun, I'm just playing around, it's what friends do. For someone named Krishna you seem to not have enough of the spirit of Leela about you.

Jesus loves you tripfriend

They are Gods problem, but watch your back.

It's interesting that you make the same error as Pilate did when talking about Jesus, 2000 years ago.

If you recall, Pilate mused rhetorically "What is truth?" To which Jesus remained silent.

The Truth is not a what; it's a whom. It is Jesus Himself. He is Truth. He is Life. He is the Way. He is the Resurrection. He is the Great I Am, the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end.

We will all meet Jesus face to face, see Him with our own eyes, and be dealt with according to our relationship with Him here on earth.

All of us, no exceptions.

Exactly. Plutonium. Very dangerous upon exposure, very safe contained elsewhere.

The book of Galatians was written by the APOSTLE PAUL to a church in Galatia in order to give them advice on how to be a better example of Christ. Please know your source beforehand you look like a fool for crucifying (get it?) it.

This, I distrust them I don't hate them. They're gonna lie to you, yell at you, and bash you for your faith but it's better to ignore them because at the end of the day I'm not the one who denies the savior.

31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’

44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’

45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’

46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

at least you recognize that "jesus' love" is your own intellect conferring with itself
>Nah I find you fun, I'm just playing around
go to a different board instead of the politics forum where "Debate and discussion related to politics and current events is welcome"
>it's what friends do
why on earth do you assume me to be your "friend"? are you lonely or something? what is your problem?
>For someone named Krishna you seem to not have enough of the spirit of Leela about you
you don't know the first thing about anything
>Jesus loves you tripfriend
it doesn't matter if jesus loves me or a three-legged poodle in kansas
it makes no difference and should not be cluttering up the board

We encoutner Christ every day in the faces of the underprivileged, marginalized, and those we as a society have pushed away into the dark.

I wonder how many Christians who browse /pol will pass this test?

Sheep and the goat judgment is at the end of the Tribulation, and has nothing to do with Christians in this age. You can tell because the sheep stay here on planet earth and go into the 1000 year Kingdom of God on earth. The goats go to hell.

When you learn to properly divide the scriptures, you will begin to understand them properly. The Tribulation saints, the sheep in this passage, must establish and maintain their faith on their own, proven by their good works, until death. They do not have the sealed Holy Spirit within them assuring them of eternal salvation. They also receive a lesser reward than the Christians of this age.

Sup Forums is a Christian board religion is culture in the west if you can't understand that you're a fucking retard. Culture and politics go hand in hand therefore religion is related to politics.

Oh, no, once you experience God's love all of the human love on earth looks like the politeness of business associates.

Just for the peace that passes all understanding, Jesus is worth it all.

The only test in this age is as follows:

Have you confessed with your mouth that Jesus is Lord?
Do you believe in your heart God raised Him from the dead?

Then the leading priests and the older Jewish leaders had a meeting at the palace where the high priest lived. The high priest’s name was Caiaphas. 4 In the meeting they tried to find a way to arrest and kill Jesus without anyone knowing what they were doing. They planned to arrest Jesus and kill him. 5 They said, “We cannot arrest Jesus during Passover. We don’t want the people to become angry and cause a riot.”

Jews killed Jesus Christ

that's a very important theological question that clearly directly relates to politics, isn't it
>Sup Forums is a Christian board
...says only you and your retarded christkike infiltrators
>religion is culture in the west if you can't understand that you're a fucking retard
i guess i must just be whatever your definition of "retarded" is, eh
>Culture and politics go hand in hand therefore religion is related to politics
first you conflated religion for culture then you conflated culture for politics
they're all separate entities, christkike
when are you saying this on the politics board? do you hope to get some more business deals out of it?
THANKS FOR THE VERY IMPORTANT BIBLE VERSE

Lies. False fag flag and kike himself. Spoke no hebrew. Comes from judea. You fucked up what judean or "jewish" even means now. Go find your actual tribe, ashkeNAZI

what is this...a homosexual christian?

Explain to me in the past 1500 or so years in Europe one just one event that has nothing at all to do with religion.

Nobody killed Jesus Christ.

Ancient Hebrews were more like Greeks than sand niggers. North Africans and people from the Levant were much closer to being white than the current filth we have occupying that area.

inb4 WE WERE WHITE N SHEEEEET

You think niggers built the pyramids? You think niggers built Carthage and almost destroyed Rome? You think sand nigger arabs started civilization? Think again bucko

what difference does it make?
politics is not christian proselytization
if you want to discuss biblical nonsense DO SO SOMEWHERE WHERE IT IS APPROPRIATE
stop making hundreds of threads on here, insisting that "Sup Forums is a christian board" and telling everyone to believe in your stupid skykike
plus all you are doing is saying "EVERYTHING is related to religion!"
POLITICS is not RELIGION

Jesus is a Jewish Rabbi though.

Because my Lord is the King of Kings, and the Lord of Lords, and will be so, forever and ever. He will establish His kingdom here on earth in the not too distant future, and He told me to tell you that He loves you and has a place for you in His Kingdom.

That's all.

And if I didn't reach you here, where would I reach you?

Jesus taught the torah in the Temple, which can only be done in Hebrew. As Jesus is God, He is not limited in the languages He can speak. He can speak badger if He wants to, much less Hebrew.

nowhere
why are you trying to convert me to christianity on Sup Forums ? what is wrong with you?

Because if Christianity has nothing to do with culture you can name one culture event that happened in Europe without religion. Btw if politics ain't a religion wtf is a Theocracy?

Politics and Religion have massive influences on each other to the point where only the delusional would say they were independent of each other.

Is there a better place to reach people to tell them that Jesus loves them, and has a plan for their lives?

isn't involved* not aint a

what does that have to do with this board? this board isn't "european politics"
>Btw if politics ain't a religion wtf is a Theocracy?
a political governance
separate from political theory
can you even read your own sentence?
"influence on each other"
not one and the same
that would be theocracy
>Is there a better place to reach people to tell them that Jesus loves them, and has a plan for their lives?
try the street corner or the shopping mall instead of 4kike

Maybe you have been running away from the truth the entire time user. God always is with you.

oh not the dirty fascist christian again
trying to convert me to christkikery
on the politics board

Can someone make a separate Pagan thread please?
Thanks

>Jesus is a kike
You do know the history of the word kike, right kiddo?

The kikes hated Jesus and instead of a cross to mark on contracts, they choose the kikel (circle) instead.

Nigger. Jesus can't be a kike, if he's not rejecting himself.

No shit it's world politics. Is Europe in the world? also Theocracy: "Theocracy is a form of government in which a deity is the source from which all authority derives." Deity implies religion meaning that it's a government form of religion if there's a religious state in the world IE: Vatican its allowed as we can discuss what the Vatican should follow. Also where on all of Sup Forums do you see a religion board? You want us to go Sup Forums where retards roam spamming porn here and there? Makes a shit ton more sense for us to be here.

Where can you run that God cannot find you?

I've seen enough people saved on Sup Forums to start a softball league, by the way. You would hardly be the first to cast off your empty, meaningless depressing life to become a child of the living God.

kazar hypothesis has been debunked like 20 times faggot

this
you "lol christianity is judaism with a spin" dipshits seem to forget Jesus taught AGAINST some of Judaism's laws.
Besides if it wasn't for Jesus, the west's major religion would've been Judaism, meaning we'd be overrun with Jews instead of Christians.

kike means jew
it doesn't matter the "history" of the word because its meaning is clear
>if there's a religious state in the world IE: Vatican its allowed as we can discuss what the Vatican should follow
right, but all you christians post all day long is "debating about bible verses, 'how great jesus' life was', 'which church to go to', etc definitely is "shitposting""
>Also where on all of Sup Forums do you see a religion board?
MAYBE THAT'S A CLUE
>You want us to go Sup Forums where retards roam spamming porn here and there?
try if you think you are cultured enough
or if you aren't cultured enough
>Makes a shit ton more sense for us to be here
it doesn't matter if it makes sense to you or not
>Where can you run that God cannot find you?
Sup Forums
>I've seen enough people saved on Sup Forums to start a softball league, by the way.
converting christian agnostics to full-blown christkikery sure sounds like productive political threads to me
/s
>You would hardly be the first to cast off your empty, meaningless depressing life to become a child of the living God
what are you talking about? are you seriously trying to convert me to christianity right now?

>4kike
>Not kikechan
I'm disappoint

Why does this make you so mad I don't understand if you don't want to see a Christian thread why do you click on them? Just do what we all do when we see a Pagan or Atheist board keep on scrolling down nothing to see here. Or are you worried of the religious may drain out the race hating threads which are total politics worthy.

God knew you would post this before He made the world.

There is no place to hide from God; no darkness can cover you, no distance can outpace Him, no height can dissuade Him from being near your heart, and near your mouth, should you change your mind and agree with Him that you are a sinner in need of a savior, who is Christ Jesus.