Made in USA vs Made in China

Why does pol desire products made in America over products Made in China?

Do Mexicans really do that much better of a job than the Chinks?

Because americab is usually beterade than chinese

Because we want to support our countrymen. Not a hard idea to grasp, libtard.

Yes Mexicans do everything better

Because I don't want to get lymphoma 20 years down the road

BEST QUALITY STUFF WAS MADE IN ThE USSR atleast electronics as far as I know

nobody will tell me otherwise

Then you're out of luck with Scott Pruitt heading the EPA and Scott Gottlieb heading the FDA.

Atleast you can power your car with tap water now.

Because we want the jobs and corporate investment in facilities here in the US.

China is seeing rising wage pressures which are beginning to zap the corporate share of profits. They'll automate as fast as they can to keep costs low but give it 10 years and 25% of their factory jobs will have been outsourced to India. Race to the bottom mothafuckas.

On the bright side if we ever develop a drug that treats lung cancer symptoms the Chinese will be the largest market in the world for it within 15-20 years.

Yeah, mexicans should stay the fuck in that shitstained country they call home, but they are better at making shit than the chinks, gooks, coons, dune-coons, and wops

You know, our county is seening a little bit more made in USA stickers. Neat.

>libitard
so you're pro sending our jobs to mexico?

Nope, Im pro enslaving the spics and annexing mexico.

Armenia actually did make some quality computer parts during the Cold war. With the aid of Bulgaria it was the forerunner of the soviet space program.

However I prefer my technology not produced by prisoners for 12 cents an hour.

Thats why I buy American.

I can't wait to see the EPA and FDA get dismantled over the next 7.5 years.

I agree the more white women i continue to rape the better

>Made in USA

No such thing.

>obamabot
So you want them to be part of our country?? If you're for them say it, stop making shit excuses.

Manufacturing jobs usually require drug testing because of OSHA standards.

In Alaska almost everyone wears Xtra Tuff boots. They are rubber boots that used to last forever and now the company has them made in China and the crack and fall apart. It's funny how on their facebook page almost looks like a Sup Forums raid everyone is so pissed.

You seem upset. Did your daddy fuck you? Did you love it?

I bet your from Rhode island

the made in usa stickers are made in china.

now, now let's not escalate this or i'm gonna make you build that wall pedro.

American made guitars are top tier.

you wont make anyone do anything except laugh at how much of a niggerfaggot you are.

Is that what it is boy? You afraid dey gon take dem benefits from you?

its been 7 months and still no US made iphones
why are the retarded still cocksucking trump

That's actually a chevy made in china hitting a bike made in china.
Also crumple zone.

>faggot
no, you are sending cryptic messages. either you want them here to build our stuff or not. can't be both.

Made by niggers.
Sup Forums likes to think they are slaves.
Its the only way a Sup Forumsack can get hard.
By having them underwear made in USA.

Were you born a cuck, or was it an environmental thing? Like, your mom did not love you enough so you decided to let Jerome fuck your girl?

Exactly. In America we pay out prisoner 25 cents an hour!

Blame your greedy ass white rich boss for selling out American jobs fucktard! Your boss deflects blame to China so you don't blame his ass for sell you out. Laid you off and you believe him still kissing his ass. Your boss really doesn't give a shit about you. WTF is wrong with you!!!!

>!!!!
Run off back to fagbook you sperg

I have my compression socks made in European Union. How does that even work?

truth hurts doesn't it?
butt hurt too much loser?

you mentioned Rhode island. heard there is a big mexican population there. I understand your stance now.

I can confirm , My Mexican gardener did my wife better.

Industrial shifting takes time.

Does that include paying for a wall?

Because Chinese products fucking kill people
At least when an American product kills people it was used as a weapon or by an idiot. You'll never find an American escalator that eats people.

i'd even rather them made by mexicans than chinese.

even mexico has better standards of quality.

but in general, thats why I prefer made in America. quality control is higher, even for the cheap shit.

Also, the money is being paid to American workers, who then spend it on American goods, perpetuating the cycle. it isn't rocket science. it's the same logic as being against illegal immigrants. They exist outside the system, and thus burden it. Similarly, chinese manufacturing completely takes the US economy out of the picture, but still expects to be stable. Money keeps getting funneled to china, and not to the US economy.

the industrial shift towards china took 25 fucking years to reach where it is today. Don't think it's something that can be fixed overnight.

chinks create a factory , mass produce, crew comes in one morning , factory empty...owner goes elsewhere , does the same

>higher quality
>jobs stay in America
>more money stays in America
>corporations forced to pay Americans fair wages

Literally everyone wins
>bu-u-u-t muh profits, I cant stand t\o pay $2 more for a product, muh poor baby corporations
fuck off (((libertarians)))

So just how many subhuman spic Chicanos are posting under US flags in this thread?

>mexicanintellectuals.jpg