Why are niggets such disgusting animals?

Why are niggets such disgusting animals?

>ask him to remove his feet.
Problem solved. you fucking autist.

>Be rich
>Avoir public transport

That's how you do it
How does it feel to be the same low class citizen as that niggloot

Feels pretty bad, im getting a car soon anyway

You live in Montreal ?
If you live in a city just get yourself an electric bike. Nobody needs a car nowaday, you'll be jew-free !

Yep Montreal, nah m8 getting around in this city with a bike is a nightmare.

Forgot about the weather

Hey, do you think it's a great idea to move to Montreal ? I work in video/tv/photography stuff. I wanna get out of France but still speak french a lil bit.

>le niggers are so bad DX
why don't you man up and sit directly where his foot is? Too pussy?

Yeah I think you can find work in that industry in mtl. Even open your own photography bizz. Rent is reasanable. Hard booz is expensive. Gas is 1.20cad.

Cool, i'm on my way then, see ya soon.

I hope youre white

Not everyone is willing to start fights with any random stranger that annoy's them.

Then quit bitching and shitting up my board. I would have done it and the Nigger would not have done anything about it. Probably because I respect myself and lift/look more intimidating than a missing link subhuman.

Fite mi irl pussy

you tell me if i'm white

Ok zoro you may come

Come to New Hampshire and I'll turn that little leaf of yours into a pile of ashes.

No, you're a black fucking nigger, just like me and the spanish, the italians are even bigger niggers, and the greeks? well they look like fucking guineans they're so black, we're all just black countries filled with fucking niggers

the bad news is that i'm actually from a muslim family, but don't worry.

i'm no Mediteranean freak.
I'm true Alan, Caucasian, bearer of the European dna.

Don't ever talk to me again you hair man

>That ID

oh my god
comedy gold
i surrender

People always wonder why public transportation doesn't take off in America, even when there was $4 gasoline.

Thats because Rosa Parks ruined what the bus experience. Try riding a route in any American city and try not to get raped by a pack of niggers

Funny thing I was thinking of moving there

It's ok, Amir. You can be white here.

>asking the man you're sitting behind to move his feet from a seat no one is occupying on a far from packed bus
also
>asking
>a nigger

It's a great state actually. Lots of muh guns. Lots of land. Lots of industries in the South, muh snow. Muh no taxes, libertarians have chosen this state as the freest state in the Union, they created an involuntary ethnostate (since only whites are libertarians) . It's New England but without the Poz from other states like MA and CT. I'm so happy I left MA.

What is slide thread?

Yeah I heard lots of good things about NH. Its on my radar. Also if I move i wont be that far from my parents since they live in Mtl. Hmmm now to find a job or buy a greencard.

Also
>taking pictures of someone no bugging anyone
>being racist about it because of small penis

Mechanical engineering is huge here. Any type of industry regarding defense (BAE, Ruger, SIG SAUERare here. Also a giant Raytheon facility in MA and lots of Raytheon testing in VT) or medical (lots of random medicine industries). I'm going to college in MA next year and hope to get a job at BAE or SIG or fucking anything defense. All the good/red states are in the south and I absolutely despise the heat and being sweaty. If it were up to me id have 24/7 ice age

I have experience in logistics and defense industry needs logistics, maybe i find something.

You're a literal sandnigger from the Caucasus mountains, you're not white or european.

Good luck leaf, you sound like a good guy. So long as you don't try to take muh guns and increase muh taxes you're welcome here. I need to make a NH version of pic related.

Fucking kek

Lol m8 im more right wing then most of the people here. Guns and 95% white, this is what attracts me to NH.

I used to work in a warehouse too

No "niggets" sitting in my BMW. Get on my level, Cana-cuck.

>excuse me sir can you please move you foot
*ape stare intensifies*
>NIGGA WAT U SEY U FFUCKIN WHITE ASS PIECE OF SHIT
*proceeds to get assulted*

yeah no thanks

>amir

Lol nigga i worked for the largest plane manufacuterer in Canada in the logistics dep

Good...

Are we doing the manspreading thing now? Is this what Sup Forums has come to?

I honestly couldn't tell a difference between you and a sandmonkey.

>*ape stare intensifies*

What super-important threads do you think are being slid? Wouldn't the solution to "slide threads" be as simple as increasing the number of threads allowed at one time? Do you know that browsers have this thing called "tabs" where you can be reading multiple threads at one time?

Nig story
>in convenience store
>black woman getting a fountain drink while I get coffee
>she forgets her cell phone on the counter
>I don't care because fuck nigs
>Daquan and 3 niglets go to drink machine as I walk away
>woman returns and goes to look for her cell phone
>I hear her saying "Did you see a phone here?"
>"I don't care if you took it, I just want my phone back"
>Nog is getting mad but she's black so he cant cry racism
>checks pockets of niglet and there it is
>she takes it and doesn't say a word, just walks out
>nog at the counter with niglets as I leave telling the clerk who clearly didn't give a shit "he ain't did nuffin wrong"
>"he ain't steal nuffin it was just layin there"
>"he ain't wrong for that"
They cannot be saved.