Puerto Rico Fucking Sucks

OK Spain.

We'll forgive you for blowing up the USS Maine if you take back this disgusting shithole of an island.

We don't want it anymore.

In fact, just take Cuba while you're at it. No one's looking.

>Spain
>blowing up the USS Maine
You mean when you blow up the USS Maine to blame Spain?

>not getting yourself a Puerto Rican wife and making more Victoria Justices

>burger thinks he has any control over Cuba
No wonder American literacy rate is lower than Cuba's, just look at your education

shhhhhhhhhhh

Fuck off, nigger.
If anything it blew up by itself, because we were shit at making boats, and blamed Spain because it was in their harbor.

Cuba is rightful American clay.

Puerto Rico is the reigning world power baton.
Spain > USA> ???

Who's next?

We need to drop Hawaii while we're at it. They suck up more welfare than any other state.

yeah thats kinda our thing faggot. remember 9/11 shitstain?

>it was all an accident guys
You really are the most Jewish people of all isn't

My mother looks nothing like that...

how about you apologize for blowing up your own ship as a false flag attack to enter in war against us and for destroying our prosperous colonies, you filthy jew

now mexicans are reconquering what was theirs and there is nothing you can do to stop it. I really hope you learned some spanish

And while you're at it Spain can you get Mexico under control?

You're greasy mongrel children are getting rowdy again.

nigga are you trying to get us killed

El sucko me nutsos compadre

No, Puerto Rico needs to be the 51st State.

The only thing Argentina deserves is a nuclear holocaust

With or without Puerto Rico, Spain will its revenge against USA soon for Spanish–American War as well as Mexico for Mexican–American War.

Making Hawaii a state was a mistake. They should have remained a territory like PR. Annex Cuba to replace them or split a state like NY or Illinois.

The map is almost accurate. US territory should go all the way to the Panama Canal. More like American Canal amirite?

>portugal
>sticking up for spain

You guys really are the Canada of Europe aren't you?
Wannabe Spaniards who try too hard.

Immigration from Latin America has declined since Trump's election. The real issue right now are the chinks and gooks.

Fuck off spic. You're the real issue

It would be higher if the "no hablo ingles" folks don't keep coming across the Mexican American border

Wow. That's some excellent Spanish! Well done my friendo, very bueno!

They're bankrupt and bond holders are taking hits the size of the titanic. Peurto Rico can fuckoff to Venezuela if they want help.

>calling me a spic because you have no idea about the actual data
I didn't say to ignore spics immigrating, but as they decline guess who will replace them? You want to end up like Australia and Canada?

In 2015 over 6,993,000 immigrants came from the Philippines, Vietnam, China, and Korea. There were 2,390,000 pajeets. None of those people are white. At least a small percentage of immigration from Mexico and Cuba are actual white people (not "white latino").

Now I know families of Retornados from Angola told stories about FNLA/UPA (sponsored/supportef by USA). Every time someone praises JFK, remember this. White farmers and black slaughtered by terrorists.

>anything touching Iberia
>white

you don't want haiti?

>blowing up the USS Maine