Tfw mixed race (Swiss-Native American) and even I wish Hitler had won

>tfw mixed race (Swiss-Native American) and even I wish Hitler had won
>constantly feel bad for what's happening to Europe
Will it get any better guys? Will a race war really happen?

I just want the nukes to fly and end it all

>mfw I see a Mestizo in Sup Forums

Does Iroquois count as mestizo? I don't know any Spanish only German and French

Yes and abominations like you will be gassed.

European + Native = Mestizo
Not matter what kind of Natives.

>Native American Americans

Yeah, sure, you guys usually look whiter than Scandinavians.

How injun are you exactly? If your family has been in America for at least 6 generations, it's almost guaranteed you're part native. It's what happens when you conquer hot sluts. Why do you think 'Nordic' Germans had predominately brown hair?

b-but I have blue eyes and people think I'm white

>think
Key word.

Honestly I'm not sure, my Native mom is half French and rarely talks about it.

So will it happen any time soon? Where do you think it will start?

kill the cause, not the symptom

>Dosen't like mestizos
>uses confederation flag
>dosent aknowlege that Rosas killed the whitey and use negros and mestizos as main force

So uh... what happens to "white" mongrels with Jewish DNA in a theoretical race war? Asking for a friend.

Post a picture of your face or arm, Do you look like this fine gentleman for example.

>>dosent aknowlege that Rosas killed the whitey and use negros and mestizos as main force
Source.

Rosas make the first movement to start the CampaƱa del Desierto and kill all the natives.
Rosas BTFO the Natives in Buenos Aires

I dunno, Hitler didn't get the jews last time and look what happened. I would recommend not mentioning the jewish blood to anybody until after the bullets are all fired, assuming the jewish DNA is little enough that it doesn't alter physical features

Just put "mazorquero" in google and see how they looked.
Thats your source

So your source are modern painting on some 2 or 3 Mazorqueros?

I'd probably just lock myself up in a bunker if a race war were to ever break out desu since neither side would likely accept me. If I saw it coming in the first place I'd probably just leave the country.

>Argentina
>White