youtube.com/watch?v=pzEiWvSzQ3A
twitter.com/marcusdipaola/status/883078240109289472
youtube.com/watch?v=fWxyWrmwOPo
youtube.com/watch?v=iY3UszAfj3Q
kulturschock-zelle.de/ueber-die-zelle/
europe.liveuamap.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Germany will start WW yet again

Why dont German cops use paddy wagons to put protesters in?

Imagine the headlines if this was Russia

german press still calls them protesters and won't name antifa

Holy kek they built a wall

>196 injured officers

So the authorities are just letting the mob do what it wants?

Don't you have any laws? It sounds like Somalia.

OH SHIT ITS HAPPENING

Yeah, sadly they don't it's pretty obvious who those "protesters" are

I wonder (((who))) is behind it

Fresh out of the oven

Who are they?

WHAT?! THE COP JUST WALKED AWAY!? WHAT THE FUCK GERMANY?!

He would've been shot dead in the US.

Can we just fucking kill those Antifa faggots. I swear to god - if this comes to my city I will kill anyone dare to light up my car. I am prepared.

It's France newfriendo

BIG

BEAUTIFUL

luckily they destroy the libcuck cities for us. my sides. my fucking sides.

ANTIFA

troubled youths you utter bigot

Ho was I supposed to know that pal?

youtube.com/watch?v=uVRUhwPa1So

does that actually work %triforce

youtube.com/watch?v=pzEiWvSzQ3A

this one is good, one of their earlier streams was on a loop. this looks live.

I hope their friends torch that van with them still inside

he should have wasted those scrawny aids ridden commie fucks

Remember when Pegida got tear gas and water cannons for getting a little rowdy at a rally? And yet these fuckers can rampage unchecked

kek

I just want to know how to red text on infinite chan.

topkek

So appereantly you get kicked in the face and thrown to the ground and insulted as a nazi for filming this film from a "neutral" ground.

It is so impossible to talk to those antifa faggots.

twitter.com/marcusdipaola/status/883078240109289472

holy shit you're stupid

Let antifa escalate and escalate so we might justify their extermination.

some dece live chimping here

youtube.com/watch?v=fWxyWrmwOPo

I'm literally shaking

youtube.com/watch?v=iY3UszAfj3Q

this one from another location is also live i believe.

: )))))))))))))))))))))))))))

▲▲

>Can we just fucking kill those Antifa faggots
I'm with you. Just gotta make a start, I guess.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

these fuckers should be mad that marklar ruined their country with third world garbage

Do you still think that will happen?
I promise - all that will happen is a politician saying we shouldn't underestimate the far left and that's it

, it's almost as if they weren't human at all

Oh dude, this old nothingburger ? *yawn* i checked all the links and they made me yawn. Literally nothing. Nothingburger with side of nothingfries.. but I gotta admit those carbs make me feel tired.. anyone else feel tired ? I mean, lets not go to sleep but we could get comfy in bed and just rest a bit. Then we will be alert if something interesting happens.. like I think CNN has some news about Russia hacking elections. Why else would they talk for so long. Lets rest now so we are wide awake for when it comes out, sound good?

you know those antifa faggots we have? europe has them too but they have their shit together compared. less fatties with green hair and more sandniggers and white guilt commies.

They should just spray gasoline instead of water, so that the fuckers would burn away with the barricades they set alight

well considering your link ends in j3Q and OPs link ends in j3Q I fear the chances of this being another location are rater slim

EXCUSE ME

▲ ▲

The police say in a reply that the warning shot incident has nothing to do with G20, though.

Is Hitler 2.0 ready?

>When your neighbour huffs paint and shits on his own doormat and both of you live door to door and you start to worry one day he might take a shit on your doorstep by a mistake.
Worrying laughter intensifies.

▼▼

hiro killed it
Press F

Just found out, there is an "antifa disco" in my city of Reutlingen, where all the far right comes together.
Their description gives me cancer.
kulturschock-zelle.de/ueber-die-zelle/
>Nazis und Sexisten raus
>Da die Leute hier selbstverwaltet, autonom und nicht für Geld arbeiten

>playing house music so loud it kills cnns live coverage
kek

I hope we go full 60s style and some cop gets trigger happy and shoots into the crowd

Godamn Krauts
Good thing America has ths Real Nazis

He is currently a Duginist-lite but on the right way. Wait 5 years or so.

>JUST BURNING SHIT WITH NO ONE DOING ANYTHING TO STOP OT

JUST RAM INTO THEM WITH AN ARMOURED CARD

europe.liveuamap.com/

>All those events
wew

>House Music kills CNN

not Germany though. Police on car

Why are they rioting anyways? Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought G20 was just a big meeting from world leaders to talk about stuff like trade and climate change

Are German cops incompetant? Or are they just following Her orders not to enforce the law?

Either way, it's Germany so they deserve it.

the politicians are the enemy, not the city. If they should be rioting at the G20 not random city streets.

they are also the ebul capitalist (they somehow forget about Xi for some reason though lol)

Just retarded leftists, cucked germans and die linke and antifa

Thats because police dose this to gather intel on organisation and structure.

People are spoted that are PID as leaders and pickt out the croud to control and disperse said protest.

Find the Redels Führer, separate him and detain him. All the ones following, will be leaderless and much easier to handel.

Reporters should know better if they are real reporters.

Thats what we practice , how to get them out and shooting up mass protest.

>Paddy wagon
Because the paddies dindu nufin
They need based kraut wagon

this angers me. I would love to see that commie get 2 to the chest and 1 to the head

It are Antifants, also Anarchists, this means they have a rreason to be pissed about everythig

You know what to do. Go on facebook and post 1-star reviews denouncing their support of terrorist organizations.

cops advance on ruptly

People riot because it's fun and because the German police clearly won't do anything to stop them.

>hamburg pleaseeee

lmao noice

Protest against globalist scum, against the capitalist rot that is turning our cities into farms and our people into mindless slaves. Those world leaders are responsible ...

/pol prefer sucking police dick, but personally, I support those rioter.

>are they just following Her orders not to enforce the law?
Merkel is a former east-German communist. You figure it out.

That's not enough.

yeah because last time nothing bad happened for the next 20 years

Some people protest against globalism and/or capitalism
Antifa fags just need a reason to burn stuff down

>against globalist scum
arent the rioters the same type of people that are against brexit and are for open borders?

Cant do anything at this point because if they beat them up now they will scatter and they dont have enough manpower to deal with thousands of small groups.
Allowing them to protest in the city at all was a mistake and it cant be undone now. They should have been beat up and pepper sprayed the moment they enter the city.

>burning down your own town
>Torching old ladies car
>against the elite and globalism
Seems legit

Are the water cannons out of water?

Meme the Antifas as radical anti-islamists rioting to ban islam in germany.....wait for the truck of peace. Can we make it happen?

I must say antifa and protesters should get more militant and practice old roman battle tactics.

Get horses and get riot gear and fight police effectively and not give up ground that easily.

Catapults wit tar and shit for water trucks all things you ca easily build and are legal.

He was clearly standing there for a couple of seconds while he was getting attacked thinking about it, not afraid of them ... afraid of his traitor government if he beat the shitheads to a pulp.

Before GCHQ come and arrest me, this post is purely satire. I would never insinuate that any group of people would deserve any kind of violence against them.

What are you even talking about, sometimes I think no matter how fucked we are, Central Americans are the most normal.

not they just love to kill nazis and you weak as fuck and they wipe the floor with you.

Now it's entered the anti-capitalist but I'd like a big TV looting stage...

>...wait for the truck of peace
I'm really surprised Abdul is passing up such a chance

>antifa
>anti-globalist
Fascists are the biggest anti-globalists there are though, so how are anti-fascists also anti-globalist?

As if the EU flag didnt already give him away.

>Schanze is burning
Ich hoffe Drache ist sicher :/

Trump is there.

>Cars are Nazis

>implying modern antifa is even competent enough to google how to build explosive let alone build those themselves

If they have planned one more attack with the truck of tolerance, then this is their chance. Please crash it into the black bloc.