Reminder that 99% of Americans would have sided with the dude as recently as 2010

Reminder that 99% of Americans would have sided with the dude as recently as 2010.

Now that number is probably less than 50%.

Where did it all go wrong?

it isnt gay if its a feminine penis

>cuckmany

The guys that think and talk like him and me and you are a dying breed. "LE BASED TRUMP" and Sup Forums is doing nothing to stop that. Sup Forums itself embraces many leftist, cultural marxist, brave new world ideas in western society and they don't even know it.

you gave me the perfect set up
what was i supposed to do?
waste the Opportunity?

Tell me about it.

>trump
>bows to israel
>fully embraces the lgbt agenda
>three wives
>serial cheater
>wants to fuck his daughter
>cucked on saudi arabia

As did you, me.

We all have our roles ;)

Why are memes becoming real?

>still thinking Sup Forums unilaterally supports Trump
Wake me up when he actually does anything he said he would during his campaign apart from appointing the judge

> talk like him
Even questioning whether trans is a real woman, or, willing to be convinced that a trans might be a real woman?

everyone still agrees with him.
most people don't talk about the feminine penis in real life

>still thinking it's possible to make a right-wing anti-trump thread without getting flooded with accusations of "shill" and "shariablue"
lel

Au contraire.

t. had two high school friends that bought into the tranny meme and somehow convinced nearly my entire class to buy into the legitimacy of their ideology

Millenials have taken the bait--hook, line, and sinker

This just in:
Only TWO Sexes.
XX, XY

Check between your legs for clues boys and girls.

>as a man, sucking a dick seems queer
> cue mentally ill, psychology-gymnast, lesbian feminist
>"no, it's not"
How fucking insane can these creatures be? It's astounding... truly.

>loomp poompk you droomphy poomphy poo pussy grabbers can't even handle the black cock, lol!
>omg how come we keep getting called out as shills when we try to have a simple discussion you cheeto-fingered droomphypoombfppppthhthththththht

FPWP

Trump is a disgrace.

I grew up with guys like that. Guys who said "tranny" "faggot" "slut" "whore". Now we live in a time where you can't say those things, and the western populations have become far more accepting of degeneracy that was frowned upon even 7 years ago.
The problem with Sup Forums is not only that they are posers who embrace brave new world (((values))), but that they want to believe so hard that the west is still some honorable prude traditional society that they will try to force-meme it into existence. Certain people know that western society is very degenerate but the meme sites are trying to meme this ideal "traditional society" into existence without actually making it traditional or fixing any of our problems. I would say it's going to fail, but it already has since it's based on a lie.

Travel ban

This. The ((("""West"""))) has been lost for centuries.

>Yes, the smell is gay to me
>From the hole in my lover’s ass
>Cool and sour as an old cherry
>Rotting gaily in the rain
t. Decadent poet Paul Verlaine, late 19th c.

>doesn't affect saudi arabia, jordan, kuwait, uae, qatar
How convenient that Israel's allies weren't affected :^)

Wake up honey.
>VA
>immigration ban
>hardline (bomb Syria) foreign policy
>no TPP
>out Paris agreement
>budget/infrastructure spending
>budget/military spending
>undo Obama Cuba initiative
>fund and increase NASA objectives
>propose tax plan (he's not congress)
>propose ObamaCare repeal-replace
plan (he's not congress)
>end sanctuary city protections
>increase deportations of criminals
>crack down on / deport intl gangs
There's more. Let us know when you get sweeepy again lil fella.

fuck off shareblue

Logical Fallacy:
>see special pleading

>you asked
>were given
>then relinquished any legitimacy in the exchange by changing the parameters and thereby the scope of the argument

>lurk more --> post less

>user makes post asking for campaign promises that trump kept
>other user responds with "travel ban"
>this user points out the fact that the travel ban doesn't cover all muslim immigration, like trump originally said it would

>lurk more --> post less
newfag