>North
imgur.com/a/92GLt
>South
imgur.com/a/M826v
>Other
imgur.com/a/4WTTY

Developments Jul 6
ISF squeeze ISIS into an area of only 0.36 sqkm in Mosul's Old City
>US Secy of State Tillerson "The United States is prepared to explore the possibility of establishing with Russia joint mechanisms for ensuring stability"
>2nd day of Astana talks wrap up with rumors of ceasefire prepared, SY armed opposition joins talks
>Palmyra: SAA advances in NE Palmyra, they reached the Hulayhila area, will advance towards Sukhna. 1km to Al-Hail gas field
>DeZ: Nonstop RuAF bombing of IS
>Raqqa: SDF breach IS defenses, captured the Palace of the Maidens and the Abdul Malik School
>E Ghouta: SAA resumes attack, capture several buildings in Taibah sector, NE Jobar
>11 rebels from NW idlib surrender after contacting Ru recon center. 1 said HTS kills those that want to reconcile
>RU Tu-95MS strategic bombers hit IS targets
>Ru military police to patrol de-escalation zones in Syria

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ruslantrad/status/883211307637506048
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Sup
implyingrigged.info/wiki//sg/
archive.is/aqFQJ
archive.is/23rsi
youtube.com/watch?v=RHIdSxs5_eQ
mobile.nytimes.com/2017/06/30/opinion/sunday/iran-afghanistan-refugees-assad-syria.html?referer=https://sys.Sup
archive.is/iKViI
haaretz.com/middle-east-news/syria/1.800169
youtube.com/watch?v=ZBAijg5Betw
i.imgur.com/NBEAxY0.jpg
archive.is/kYI7J
gulfnews.com/news/gulf/qatar/qatar-defiance-shows-its-support-to-terror-1.2054764
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off with your cancerous anti west circlejerk. You are all traitorous hypocrites. If assad and putin give you such throbbing erections why dont you live in syria or russia? Or could it be that those countries are shitholes? Speaks volumes about their leadership.

Close Quarters Combat Edition

It's become a habit of mine to check those imgur flags before I post anything just to see if those are Israeli whores

>New reports that HTS has mobilized an attack on Ahrar al-Sham

Update on turks and afrin ?

When's the Sup Forums soccer thing again?

>Rex Tillerson said the Syrian rebels should stop fighting the Syrian government and fight ISIS only.

twitter.com/ruslantrad/status/883211307637506048

-BREAD REMINDER Sup Forumsleague/ 8TH-9TH JULY-

implyingrigged.info/wiki/Sup Forumseague#Group_Stage
implyingrigged.info/wiki//sg/

Fixtures

Saturday 8th July
>/sg/ vs. /eire/ 19:00 EST 00:00 GMT 02:00 SYR
>/sg/ vs. /ptg/ 21:00 EST 02:00 GMT 04:00 SYR

Sunday 9th July
>/sg/ vs. /britpol/ 19:30 EST 00:30 GMT 02:30 SYR

I approve of this
>t. not a nigger

Oy Vey!
Do what we want goyim
archive.is/aqFQJ
Also Israel literally wants US soldiers to fight and die for Israel
archive.is/23rsi

annexion of france by Algeria when ?

Gotta mix it up.

This thread needs more Hezbanime!

>In capital of Jordan, experts from US, Russia & Jordan have issued memo on de-escalation in Sryia. There will be a ceasefire on noon of 9th of July. US & Russia have agreed to maintain cf, and humanitarian access, monitoring center in capital of Jordan. Security around this zone will be maintained with use of RUSSIAN MILITARY in coordination b/w US and Jordan. In this memorandum, US JORDAN & US are interested in sovereignty of Syrian Republic.
>Security around this zone will be maintained with use of RUSSIAN MILITARY in coordination b/w US and Jordan.

LAVROVED.com

I had a discussion with a fellow German. He was afraid of rise of 3rd Reich or similar because of recent right wing surge.
We have similar views but could not agree.

After a while we discovered where our fundamental different view comes from.
He believes people are evil/bad/stupid and have to be controlled.(censorship agaisnt dangerous ideas is ok)
I on the other hand believe people are good and given enough space to discuss will find a good solution.(I want total free speech and direct democracy)

What's the /sg/ take on it?

Last thread was fun

>Security around this zone will be maintained with use of RUSSIAN MILITARY in coordination b/w US and Jordan.

fuck

>that pic
Fuck, now I have to go get a beer

I FUCKING KNEW IT WAS YOU

youtube.com/watch?v=RHIdSxs5_eQ

Russian diplomacy is something to behold

>Security around this zone will be maintained with use of RUSSIAN MILITARY

SHITANYAHU ABSOLUTLELY BTFO

Well looks like the kikes got LAVROVED
Poor American soldiers will have to settle for dying for Kurds. So sad ;_;

>Iran is importing afghan shias and giving them residency in syria
mobile.nytimes.com/2017/06/30/opinion/sunday/iran-afghanistan-refugees-assad-syria.html?referer=https://sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nytimes.com%2F2017%2F06%2F30%2Fopinion%2Fsunday%2Firan-afghanistan-refugees-assad-syria.html

Retarded Assadists don't realize the shia crescent was the khomeinist plan all along

Fixed the unrachived clickbaiters
archive.is/iKViI

leaving out most recent south front....

Archive viking strikes again

as per Lavrov himself

Thanks based Norskbot

tits too big.
nice arse

We got that fixed this morning, probably last bread I'll bake today so hopefully other bakers tonight will watch out for (((trickery))). Brazil is here though so I'm sure he'll watch out for it.

>A senior Israeli official said Russia has proposed that its army handle the job in southern Syria. But Israel vehemently opposes this idea and has made that clear to the Americans, he said.

haaretz.com/middle-east-news/syria/1.800169

Rare alt version.

Free speech and direct democracy, government issue of money and no fractional reserve banking

>yfw can't die for the kike, have to settle for dying for kurd

>Israeli Response: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Russian military stationed in Jordan with US consent
Christ, Trump must've got fucking schooled. What a ridiculous concession.

I dont mind because operating in syria on our 'cowboy' doctrine felt scary for a while there, Russia and Assad will be the anvil and Turkey will be the hammer bringing the US/SDF under control in syria I think.

Well that SAkike pops up every now and then posting whores, you fixing it now doesn't mean it won't return. I'll just check them just in case.

the nose
it knows

Your friend is basically my dad and I am you.

>tits too big
youtube.com/watch?v=ZBAijg5Betw

Tits too big
>but that zipper

well done boutef you're getting better
here have a new algerian meme for your arsenal

>unzip and insert

>Imagine the absolute state of her back
>Imagine the bills she has to pay to keep her back from breaking due to those wrecking balls

Can anyone help me with this?

i.imgur.com/NBEAxY0.jpg

Is this Nigerian Navy Special Boat Service?

A Jew York Times writer is lurking and is mocking BootyFlika
Where is our namefag to declare a jihad
archive.is/kYI7J

Thanks

No. It's a nigger looking for da last white womyn in Africa
>Camo is in case he encounters other niggers looking for da last white womyn in Africa

You've clearly never dated a girl with big tits. They spend lots of money on bras, but generally, their bodies actually adjust and have little trouble. I used to ask about her back all the time.

Trump been watching too much House of Cards

Also,

>Ceasefire in Southwest Syria

Bitch the Daraa front was already fucking stagnant. Pretty redundant and useless.

knew it

so when's the last time we've actually seen the real maghreboi?

it's about Israel

No, that' guy is from the Zimbabwe marine corps. I can tell because he's using leaves as body armor.

naw with some exercises one is able to withstand it.
Soldiers or hikers have heavy stuff with them all the time

>SHITANYAHU
>not Shetan-yehud

>Bitch the Daraa front was already fucking stagnant. Pretty redundant and useless.
That's why they did it, duh. but better something useless which deescalates than useless provocations

>hmmm.
Still those tits are unnaturally huge.

>disrespecting the true Prophet Maghreboi (Peace Be Upon Spongebob and Vaping)

He thread split us today right after I announced the bake, luckily someone checked and diverted everyone to the real bread.

I said look at the last election results you stupid Algerian. More people voted for pro unionist parties (conservatives, labour and liberal democrats) than pro independence parties (SNP and greens). Also, the SNP lost the most seats out of anyone last election, going from having 56 seats to 35 seats (59 is the amount of seats in Scotland)

>ants.gif

>Pretty redundant and useless.
That's the point, nothing of any real consequence but it makes them both look good

I know, and then there was that one Mexican defending those pictures and some time later he was shit talking Assad

Funniest part is, he said he's totally not Trump shill

still the majority
plus the point was that scotland is pro enrichment (labour, snp, liberal democrats)

He was peobably just some bored fag who decided to shitpost and bait for fun

bruh, wtf is this letter in the middle? It looks like a meem with 2 dots on top wtf. Is this a qaf designed by a retard?

Well yeah, there's girls who have tits that huge though -- primarily BBWs and enhanced women, but there's a few who are legitimately stacked.

Pic related is the biggest I can go before it becomes... grotesque

>For example, the Algerian government — very conservative, a police state and a quiet ally of Islamists — plays on the history of French colonialism to give credence to its claim that “a foreign hand” is only promoting freedom for the people the better to destabilize the leaders.

offtopic

How about this?

he did announce that he would be baking before you. but i always know when its him. he normally pops up right at the end of a thread and his 1st post will always be deceiving, something like "baking. updating the op too".

kek

It's still grotesque, and looks terrible, a woman with tits that big can not be atractive

I raise you

>T.salty zionist MAK supporting kabyle
who fucking cares about this faggot, he's just assmad that assad has won.

>tfw my bed is 5m from the street that's part of the cruising lane of the biggest annual congregation of drunk hicks in all of Scandinavia
>1000's of old american cars slowly passing by containing screaming gorillas blasting shitty music and drumming on their cars
This shit will go on until sunday...
Hold me...

Fuck off you're larping is crushing my dreams of him returning

Thank you for the (you)
I just don't even know where these faggot writers get their info

Agree but Hotaru is an exception though

see

Whoops I meant I hate to sound like a LIBTARD XD but the unionist parties received more votes. Because of where the seats are located some seats have a disproportionate amount of people compare to others, kind of like the electoral college except the seats are all worth the same.

And yes I admit that Scots are normally blue pilled as fuck, but the independence thing is a far bigger issue to voters, compared to the independence issue stuff like feminism is completely insignificant

I'm going to the japan expo tomorow, should i find a megumin cosplayer and take a photo of her with the souria general logo ? Or the support for bashar al-assad one ?

I wanna know

>The Qatari government’s refusal to accept the diplomatic demands of the four nations demonstrates that Doha has links to terrorist groups, the Saudi Press Agency, citing a statement from the alliance, said.

You can't argue with that logic

gulfnews.com/news/gulf/qatar/qatar-defiance-shows-its-support-to-terror-1.2054764

>FLN
>supporting islamists
kabyle genocide when ?

her tits are destorting reailty. Rich Piana of tits

I also like this bit of sophistry
>Curiously, the elites who reject intervention from the West close their eyes to an obvious fact: the threat of intervention from elsewhere. It’s a typical pitfall of the intellectual left in the Arab world to think that colonization is always Western, never Russian or Iranian. When Moscow or Tehran is involved, one prefers to speak instead of support or assistance. President Vladimir Putin is anti-Western, therefore he must be something of a liberator, or at least an ally, the wishful thinking goes.
Hurr durr maybe because they were invited in?
archive.is/kYI7J

Fully agree with you. If he is so afraid of the rise of a fourth Reich, then he should tell his AntiFa cunt friends and acquaintances to stop doing whatever the fuck they are doing.