Can we just stop posting about this Coalburing whore for just one day?

She's not intellectually enlightening and her only appeal is her body. It's obvious that the only reason why she is constantly being posted is so that posters can larp as white knights saving her from what ever criticism she gets. She is not /ourgal/ and never will be. Ever wondered why she got off the lobertarian bandwagon and started siding more with European identity. She wants to capitalize on all the shit we have been doing for years now. There is nothing BASED or redpilled about her; she is just trying to find a new demographic. She the same as the rest of these e-celeb faggots that nu/pol/ shills every day. You can tip your fedora all you want to shill for your lady, but you will never get in your pants unless you are a nigger.

Calm down

>stop posting about her
>is posting about her
think for a second OP

this

also
>1 post by OPs ID
just watch

sage

>Nig takes picture with her
>"THEY TOTALLY FUCKED ALL WHITE WOMEN ARE MUDSHARK WHORES SCHLOMO TOLD ME SO!"
Virgins get out

>She the same as the rest of these e-celeb faggots

>But.but.but... She is redpilling normies ! She is so based ! And based black guy fucks her! They are so based !

SAGE

That's the whole idea you fuck face

who is she?

Daily reminder that every e-celeb is terminal cancer, just listen to Uncle pol and you'll be a-ok.

sage this kike slide thread.
>do
>not
>engage

Look how close and comfortable they seem with each other though.

SAGE

you fucking dumb niggers don't understand all these threads are all started by the same people.
doesn't matter if it's a positive thread or a negative one they serve the same purpose
to get you to talk about her and to get her name out there

Here comes the character defamations again.
>we shouldn't like this person's views because of some arbitrary reason, right goy?
Sage.

L O W

>1 post by OPs ID
Wrong

go away you fucking shill

SAGE

No, it needs to be said

Whore get out

She is just brit venti tier hoe

cause i called you out faggot

neck yourself

Fuck off, this e-celeb cancer needs to stop. If you wan to talk about shills go fuck with the newfags who make these awful e-celeb threads. I have supported conservative/libertarian values but OH FUCKING NO he said a mean thing about muh Sup Forums wifu! HE MUST BE A SHILL!!!!

What exactly did you call me out on? i left the thread for a few minutes.

Her white tit is literally touching his body. Would you sleep with a white women who has had one of her body parts touch a nigger? What i'm saying, of-course a cuck faggot like you would, you'd probably jack off at the scene of your wife sucking a big fat engorged nigger cock.

>t. never took a picture with a girl
Stop being a kissless loser and get out more.