If spaniards are too lazy with huge unemployment why doesn't Germany kick us out?

huh?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Germany_E._coli_O104:H4_outbreak
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If the UK clearly wasn't going to ally the Germans, why did Hitler keep trying

Sometimes I forget Spain is real. But then, a Spanish flag. And then if forget once again.

Remember when they blamed your cucumber for killing people but in fact it was some german horse shit?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Germany_E._coli_O104:H4_outbreak
They need you to throw you under the bus when it's conveniant for german economy

>Sometimes I forget Spain is real
yes it is real like your cunt

>They need you to throw you under the bus when it's conveniant for german economy
we are on the floor ,they cannot throw under bus anymore although they want to that

i don't know, germans are p good at building buses

Despite everything Spain is still one of the richest countries in Europe

Spanish cock is yummy

You are not leaving the party just yet, comrade.

Because like with every other smaller economy, they need you to buy their cheap shit.

because you niggers will start to ask for free moneys or else you give Africans free pass, same shit Morocco is doing

You must be of some value at least.

To big to be unimportant to small to be a real player on the world stage. Your cultural heritage and ties with Latin America are important for European soft power projection. A good portion of the world know Messi/Ronaldo and speak spanisih

>we are on the floor ,they cannot throw under bus anymore although they want to that
How is the fact that you are on the floor Germany's fault, and not the fault of the Spanish people? You elected the governments that mismanaged the economy and ran your country into the ground.

oh boy are you in for a surprise

not hard to achieve when half of Europe is slavs and balkanis

This. Same as Greece. Everyone knows Greece has only 3 core industries. Shipping, olives and tourism. I know people who still go to greece and businesses don't want to give receipts. Ireland crawled out of the abyss but it took hard decisions, now Dublin is flying

Portugal was a dictatorship until just recently. Don't be too smug

Ireland should be proud of itself. You guys have done really well. Hard work, thrift, and ingenuity is the only way to clean up the mess our predecessors left behind.

Same as Portugal and Spain to a lesser degree. Reforms are hard as fuck but necessary for a country to progress. I'd love to know if the Euro contributed to the crisis. We were a basketcase under the punt.

your country is growing because technically you are a tax haven and tech companies are moving in mass to paddyland .

you are in the same boat desu