>have their education
>understand their culture
>appreciate their art
>don't come back after war is over
>marry their white women
>get curious about how Angola is
>google village where I used to live at
>see pic related
>Sup Forums will tell me I should have stayed in my country and fought for it as a child soldier
>Sup Forums will tell me I have to go back to a home that's not even on the map anymore

You have no idea about what refugees go through. I'm just glad you europeans and americans will understand in two generations what is that I feel.

We welcome you with open arms, no human deserves to be treated unfairly unless they spout BS (Christians, idiots, racists, etc.)

Unlike most people, I'm not delusional and believe in fairy tales like xtianity, we are open to anything, please ignore racists and carry on!

Good luck!

>Brazil
>Culture or art
You are actually not out of place nigger joao.

>Brazil
>White women

Monkey be gone

Thank you.

It is so hard to find people here that feel any empathy for others in need.

Sup Forums will let a refugee drown first than take one cent away in order to help them.

I won't come back home. Never. There is no home anymore. And the refugees in Europe will neither.

I'm moving to America next year with my family and my brother who is also a refugee.

Brazil's economy is too bad right now.

My aunt already lives in Florida and in the US the government helps you according to the number of children you have.

The problem is not refugees, the solution is not relocation in our homes, we should help more and guests should be grateful

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Fucking faggot

To where?

Where?

>pic related is what remains of my city

You want me to go back to a dirt field?

Welfare leech

Who the fuck are you to accuse anyone of being a leech, Mexico?

You wanted my mom to raise her children in a war zone?

You're fucking stupid for defending these first world assholes.

They hate us all and would bomb us if they could.

>Marry their white women
Fuck off.

How about instead you ask the united state to annex your country, so we get something out of it too you selfish fuck.

Yes, and do something useful with your life there.

Yes fuck off.

Yep. Dirt, mud, vacuum - I don't care. Refugees out.

the important question is, did you take Lliamba seeds with you? spaniards will pay some mighty pesos.

you fuck this is why people hate refugees
fucking welfare sponges

Looks like a nice village desu.

You have to go back.
Kill yourself, you traitorous piece of shit.

You should've stayed and fought. Instead, your family chose cowardice. I have no respect for people who let their homeland turn to utter shit. If America was in trouble, I'd stay and fight for it. And when America gets in trouble, you'll fucking run at the first sight of conflict.

You are a pathetic soul.

We just hate the refuges who are of legal age to join the army, but instead flee like pussies and not children who flee whit their mothers.

It will forever remain a dirt field because people think like you.

You need our country but we do not need you , not complicate to understand but if you live in Angola your are not à muslim then more welcome that actual Muslim refugee

>have their education
>understand their culture
>appreciate their art

wrong

refugees keep setting up parallel social structures to undermine ours.

I'd rather die in my home, in a world I know; than living in another country, in a world, I don't know. Coward.

>In a strange land, surrounded by strange faces, learning strange things, homesick for a place I am not sure even exists.

Yes. Are there no other towns in the shithole country you cone from?

>You have no idea about what refugees go through.

No, we just don't care. The native population should not suffer just to alleviate your problems. If our governments absolutely must spend time and money sorting your dune-coon shit out, they should be fixing things inside your borders, not drowning the electorate they're supposed to represent in mud.

Then why the fuck are you coming here, scum?

>Brazil's economy is too bad right now.
you fucking economic migrant you should be shot at the border.

Poetry.

If enough of you come here, it will turn into the place you came from. Why do you think the place you came from looked like it did? Hmmm?

It's what your race builds and how they operate. You keep this up? There won't be anywhere to run left. Not later. And it's real. Just wait and you'll see I'm right.
So you must understand the builders of western society might not want your kind destroying it, because you so far, as well as most races, are not capable of emulating western society in a fashion that works.
Don't think anything has changed. It hasn't.
A place a people come from, they bring with them.
Perhaps not in your case because you were so very young, or perhaps even still. But if enough of your kind come? You'll see. You will.

Beautiful

>I'm just glad you europeans and americans will understand in two generations what is that I feel.
Understand what? That when western civilization crumbles there will be no where to run?

From where I'm sitting, we're not the ones in need of understanding.

You moved from a corrupt shitty country to a corrupt shitty country, you're playing yourself m8.

Let the man in he got quads

>War is goings ons. I must... spread my legs and have children! That will stop my suffering!

>416 KB
>I am a Refugee Anonymous (ID: 9T6RP9+S) 07/07/17(Fri)15:18:04 No.1327

fuck off and die already

The war is over. He's just refusing to go back because it's still a shithole. They didn't flee any war, they fled their home being a shithole, that's why they aren't going back.

>I'm just glad you europeans and americans will understand in two generations what is that I feel.

yes, you non-whites will continue to destroy the world like a swarm of locusts.

However, we will never understand what you feel, because we will feel a great sense of justice once we get to remove the locusts.

the day is almost here that we the people take to the cities and kil everyone of color muslims shjitskins niggers and find that the next day America is beautiful again.

Sup Forums will tell your mother that she shouldn't have fucked that rando who had zero interest in taking care of his family.

/thread

>goes back to dirt field
>stays dirt field forever because a Muzzie is in it

I get you, senpai.

>not defending your country
>fleeing like the piece of shit you are, your ancestors would spit on your grave After they killed you

> Locusts

This shit is biblical, user.

accepting refugees is different than letting you fags tag our property with spray paint and otherwise rape and ruin any neighborhood you populate. you belong in a concentration camp, the american kind, where you stay segregated from the rest of the populace until you :A, get a visa and passport, or B: immigrate like any other person.

Pol is wrong, but they are also too weak to tell the truth. Turning away refugees is absolutely immoral, but we don't have to let you into our cities either.

Then GTFO out of our countries!

you are right, I already refuse to serve or sell to or help fucking liberals I sure as not going to help you you fucking fuck

why do u want this?

>You have no idea about what refugees go through. I'm just glad you europeans and americans will understand in two generations what is that I feel.

way to expose your true intentions under a layer of kikery. Non-white genocide, world wide.

as long as you are 6 feet under im ok with that

>all that land can now be yours
>still won't go back
>still hoping from place to place in search of neetbux

At least you're going to the US, they and commies are the reason Angola went through civil war to begin with. You're right to make them pay.

Your mom should have never had you and yes, you or someone who took care of you should have fought to protect your country.

You have no right to move somewhere else into another system and take resources from the native needy in order to make a better life in complete avoidance of the system you and your parents were a part of.

Honestly it has potential. You can start something to help place a westernized foot hold and create a sanctuary of western civilization. If it is vacant because all locals have buggered off else where in the western countries, it leaves it open for it to become a western out post. Something small can become an empire if you have the will to do it.

Why are you larping dude? This board is the least likely to get away with larping.

They'll run to Asian countries, to be slaves again. Or they just won't run cause they won't get help from anyone ever again.
In any situation where the West is ruined, they'll simply go back to slavery & childish governments, even worse than old European tribalism.

I don't have any sympathy for the fuckin refugees.
All of them belongs in oven.

If I find out where you live I'm calling ICE so you can go back to that shit hole. I'm 3-1 ATM with getting illegals sent back, but I'm feeling Lucky with you