Two niggers savagely beated mother and daughter over chicken nuggets

youtube.com/watch?v=pKOUG5AqLpY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a1jHeNmkQdc
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4669024/Quik-Chik-beating-suspects-turn-police.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

news interview
youtube.com/watch?v=a1jHeNmkQdc
04:04

chikunz be serious bidness y0

niggas be fiending

is this normal in usa to get sucker punched by nogs?

America belongs to blacks. These gals just paid their tribute to the black overlords.

is this the anecdote thread?

This is the anecdote board actually

i guess without coal they still have to pay the toll

that lil chick can take a punch though

niggers gonna nig

We need more of these in white areas, that improve the quality of life.

fatty nig didn get his dirt bird

>doing business with niggers
Who the fuck does this?

They won't look at chicken the same again
>Sad!

Yes. I always cross the street when i see blacks and mexicans. They are the orc hordes and im a lone human.

They know it too. So it self perpetuates. They feel hated and marginized so they act out so we hate them.

They the blacks here truly are feral and the mexicans are really savage.

And prolly loves the bbc

funny and sad at the same time,at least you have 2 amendment to protect yourselves

>beated

You sound like one, Jamal.

yeah and "niggers" came to help and console like 2 seconds later

It blows my mind how the fat nigger feels the need to punch the little girl, who comes in a non-threatening manner and probably says something like "stop just go!", but his nigger brain just goes into chimp-mode.

NEVER RELAX

yep no honor code between nigger men , 0 standards .
around blacks

It looked like she was about to slam the girl's head on the hood. Hard to tell, though.

THEY WERE GOING TO DRIVE THEM IN THEIR TAXIS FREE OF CHARGE.

Eternal vigilance

It fucking angers me that we've given up large swaths of our cities to these roving barbarians. That they attack us like sheep on the very ground our ancestors toiled. When will we finally wake up and kill or deport these subhumans?

Every time I see news of a police officer murdering young blacks I always think good, one less threat. Police officers are really our last collective stand against these fucking savages.

Not really. I live in a ~50% black area, and they're well-integrated around here. It's changed my view of blacks a little. I mean they're still un-conscientious (fast food restaurants run by them have sticky floors, it's a real pattern) and, that I can tell, a little not good at arithmetic (drive through change a couple of times) but peaceful and not sullen like I've seen blacks be elsewhere.

When I lived a little deeper south though, one did swing at me once, but it was half-hearted and I just ran away.

Post saved, IP traced. I am CIA.

Same. Live in Tennessee, a lot of the blacks here are more genuine people than the """good ol boys.""" My mom got harassed by those tards 24/7 when she worked at the little country store.

Jew here, you shouldnt use my money on this.

BANE?

Sure shill, sure

I have no idea what you are talking about

>Why didn't you call me

THICC

Remember my name, son

>2017
>have security camera that can't see faces

My Hero's. They break the brake off these white bitches.

Mom was probably talking shit.

Justice Served

NICE

bump

nuggers

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4669024/Quik-Chik-beating-suspects-turn-police.html

what does aggravated battery and cruelty to children get you?