Tfw you will never facefuck white trash nazis w/ your bros in germany

>tfw you will never facefuck white trash nazis w/ your bros in germany

feels real fuckin bad

Cuckmany is officially 3rd world status.

Were fucking turning into white niggers

Does this mean Germany is finally sick of Merkel's shit?

oh no i can't believe they robbed a walgreens. civilization itself is set to collapse

nazis get their wigs split. post your address

Wow I thought that was a video of Ferguson at first.

it's more observing the irony of their movement devolving into opportunistically stealing crates of beer.

i honestly don't see the problem with refreshment on a corporation's dime if it goes to the service of smashing nazis

At least half of them are sandniggers, I'd say.

what makes them think this is acceptable behavior, or count as a protest to a climate conferance?

i must say, i personally haven't seen anyone "smashing nazis", just throwing petrol bombs at policemen and touting their ever so witty signs of protest.

i don't know how you would see them doing it from the UK, britcuck

also, how's brexit working out for you. i heard you're about to get your assholes fucking mangled in negotiations

The cool thing about this is how much its pissed off normies. Social media is 99% full of comments calling these guys scum, violent leftist idiots who are fucking up any sympathy for their cause

No. The people doing this think Merkel hasn't gone far enough. These are anarchists who want things like open borders.

You always were the niggers of Europe. The fall of Rome taught us that.

get fucked you little twink

me personally? brexit hasn't altered anything in my life. and my asshole won't be getting mangled any time soon

>fucking up any sympathy for their cause
>implying anybody wants the sympathy of cattle

the mission is to face fuck nazis like yourself, not to "win sympathy." normies favor the strong and you're getting emasculated

>won't
just fucking lol

are apostrophes alien to you, amerilard?

???
White people steal land all the time!

>trust-fund US antifa pretending like he is part of the german shitstorm

cute but embarassing desu

Which Nazis? The Globalist Jews?