As the world spirals downwards, plummeting into degeneracy we didn't even think was possible...

As the world spirals downwards, plummeting into degeneracy we didn't even think was possible, we see what results from the abandonment of God and His only Son Jesus Christ...

Atheists often say:

>"if God exists why is there so much evil?"

The evil is proof of God.

Why?

Because as we flee from God, we are engulfed in torrents of evil and perversion, the evil being the OPPOSITE of God.

if you hate the perversion and evil of this world; you should love God.

If you want to know the nature of God, look what results from His absence.

If you hate the degeneracy of the world, LOVE GOD! Because He is the counter-point of this degeneracy, He is Holy and Good.

Love God, love Jesus Christ, because I assure you; THEY LOVE YOU! And they are your only chance in this world.

Do what it right, do not conform to the empty pleasures of this world; they are the way of death. Seek first the only thing that matters: A relationship with Jesus Christ, your saviour! And be saved...

The choice is yours user, make the right one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KY2KzjVNoKY
youtu.be/3XK7rI-iBJ4
youtu.be/tcjywV9echw
youtu.be/7_ZIe2UjLqM
bibleprobe.com/buddhatoldofjesus.htm
bibleprobe.com/backfromthedead.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>You that love the Lord, hate evil: the Lord preserveth the souls of his saints, he will deliver them out of the hand of the sinners.

God bless all who post ITT

An often overlooked point, The Church here on earth is called "The Church Militant", because it is at variance with the world...

>of course I'm talking about the Catholic Church, the one that Christ founded.

Mary pray for us

God bless.

In order to claim that something or someone is evil you are inferring that there is good. In order to differentiate from what is good and evil, one must infer a moral law. For one to have a moral law, there must be a law giver. That law giver has to transcend humanity, for his law has to supersede our morality since we are individuals with the intuitive expression of morality bestowed upon each of us in our conscience.

Exactly. Extremely well put. The fact that we can differentiate between good and evil is proof enough of God.

God bless you!

Christ is risen !

repeat after me: in the name of the father, and of the son and of the holy spirit. Amen.

Spiritual songs go go. Hopefully we meet in heaven and its rightwing there bros
youtu.be/KY2KzjVNoKY
youtu.be/3XK7rI-iBJ4
youtu.be/tcjywV9echw
youtu.be/7_ZIe2UjLqM

Philippians 2:10-11
That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Revelation 5:13
And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

Romans 14:11
For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

Revelation 1:7
Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

1 Peter 1:19-20
But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot: Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

Hebrews 13:8
Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

Something must be going on. There are apostasy and end times seminars popping up everywhere.

Reading this as a catholic is hilarious

What do you mean? Do you think the time is nigh?

See you in heaven brother, God willing.

I have one more if you want user

LOL

The bible is the head of the church and I am the head of the church made me lol

bibleprobe.com/buddhatoldofjesus.htm
bibleprobe.com/backfromthedead.htm

How Catholics deal with having such a piece of shit of a Pope?

>Clinging to the nonexistent to escape problems.
Prefer my own physical and mental strength to be honest. Religion is a cult.

I LOVE GOD

chav thread

>piece of shit pope
I like this pope and hope he will finally understand we cant always accept degeneracy into christian world , i shall pray for him and hope he will find a way

Into the abyss I fall
And Dark is the reich of the dead
A portal to reach to the side
Where bodies fall from the sky

Lucifer, Master!

Solitude and Peace of Mind
Entombed in Cromlech

Yes, flee over the River Styx
And join the dead with joy
An ocean of Blasphemy, heathenish realm
And "Do What Thou Wilt" as decoy

My Prophecy is true...
We'll all make it through

Hot wind burns me
Burning as I fall
Cast away

Speechless in the holy way
I survive
The scourge and banishing
To scorching land
I am lord, I take command

(Fall from grace)

Forgive me not
This knowledge makes me strong
To resurrect
The cities of the damned
All the treasure of sodom
Now belong to me - celebrate
Fallen angels take my hand

Whores long for my flesh
And my desire
Lust annointing me now
Consume my soul

(I writhe in the flesh and the sins of hell...
I am Belial
I bend my knee not but for my selfish desire)

I believe it is folly to rely on our own strengths, because really, we are quite weak... We are also inclined to evil.

Jesus will always be there, even when our own strength proves not enough...

God bless you and yours my friend

>also, 666 post lol... What are the chances?

God will forgive any and all sins... There is no sin too great for the mercy of God.

God wants what is best for you, He loves you perfectly, and Satan hates you perfectly. Do not be deceived!

Please, make this all stop I don;t mean no offense user towards your religion but I have looked into the abyss and I have found no hope, no memory, no life inside it. We will waste away like the billions before us and the universe will simply decide to not care.

>suicide

Unforgivable because you can't repent and be forgiven. You rejected God's gift and chose to be judged as a sinner.

We do need to go towards the ideas and ideals and POLITCS of God. He isn't going to save us. I don't believe there is an actual "god" entity myself but we need something to rally around and a basis for political and societal improvement. God and Jesus provide that. They are the moral fiber and backbone of western culture.

amen.

Fuck off with this shit. A dozen fucking christcuck threads every fucking day, why don't you retards just leave?

Can I replace a supernatural entity with virtue? When I read the Bible I see the virtues listed in it coincide with what the classical Greek philosophers cover as well. So to me virtue is God. The reality that we live in will punish those to the extent they stray from virtue, whether that punishment is metaphysical or in huge errors of virtue immediate physical punishment. And I mean virtue mostly in the sense Aristotle defines it.

Of course... There is no hope without Christ. Christ is the way the truth and the life... There is absolutely no hope without Jesus Christ

Some advice: put God first, just try it, I guarantee your life will be changed, you will become a new person; you will no longer recognise yourself.

God loves you user, and I do too, I pray for your conversion!

Nigger please, Jesus is NOT the Messiah.

Evil exists because humans exist. God gave us free will, we humans choose what to do with it. He told us to behave but a majority of us don't listen and choose to side with evil. It's kind of hypocritical to complain about evil when we're the ones causing it. You choose the path you take, God doesn't do it for you.

Ich glaube an den einen Gott, den Vater,
den Allmächtigen, der alles geschaffen hat,
Himmel und Erde, die sichtbare und die unsichtbare Welt.
Und an den einen Herrn Jesus Christus,
Gottes eingeborenen Sohn, aus dem Vater geboren vor aller Zeit:
Licht vom Lichte, wahrer Gott vom wahren Gott, gezeugt,
nicht geschaffen, eines Wesens mit dem Vater, durch ihn
ist alles geschaffen. Für uns Menschen und zu unserem Heil
ist er vom Himmel gekommen, hat Fleisch angenommen aus dem
Heiligen Geist und der Jungfrau Maria und ist Mensch geworden.
Er wurde für uns gekreuzigt unter Pontius Pilatus,
hat gelitten und ist begraben worden, ist am dritten Tage
auferstanden nach der Schrift und ist aufgefahren in den Himmel.
Er sitzt zur Rechten des Vaters und wird wiederkommen in
Herrlichtkeit, zu richten die Lebenden und die Toten;
seiner Herrschaft wird kein Ende sein.
Ich glaube an den Heiligen Geist, der Herr ist und lebendig
macht, der aus dem Vater hervorgeht, der mit dem Vater und dem
Sohn angebetet und verherrlicht wird, der gesprochen hat
durch die Propheten; und an die eine, heilige, katholische
und apostolische Kirche. Ich bekenne die eine Taufe zur Vergebung
der Sünden. Ich erwarte die Auferstehung der Toten und das Leben
der kommenden Welt.
Amen.

Voistinu voskrese!

>God is omniscient. He knows everything!
>God gave us free will

Pick one.

I'm so tired of Christians. You're getting in our way of destroying the leftists with your desert cuck religion. Also Jesus has done more to embolden commies than any other religious figure. Keep your mental illness to yourself, please.

What if "all knowing" means he knows all possible actions one might take, has literally 10e10e10e10e10e10e10e10 different plans - of which every single one is true - but does not influence which one we decide for ?
You can't argue something that is transcendent and outside of reality, space and time with means of a mind bound to those very things.