Trump says everyone was talking about John Podesta at the G20 meeting. He was the only one talking about John Podesta...

Trump says everyone was talking about John Podesta at the G20 meeting. He was the only one talking about John Podesta. Trump is mentally retarded.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/u3rWLm_PAbc
mediaite.com/online/it-looks-like-trump-was-the-only-one-who-brought-up-john-podesta-at-g20-summit/
archive.is/yZW3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Np40ayMJI1Y
archive.is/igbUi
cnn.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Blckpwk1voQ&feature=youtu.be&t=97
pbs.org/newshour/bb/part-2-billionaire-warren-buffett-says-gop-health-reform-bills-relief-rich/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When the police in a German city are unable to catch a child-murderer, other criminals join in the manhunt.

youtu.be/u3rWLm_PAbc

t. Anti-Islamophobia-Socks

Flag checks out.

Because you were there dipshit

Hey Obama-leaf. Did you take your pills today?

I don't take pills but I love when Trump forgets to take his dementia pills and then he rage tweets massive autism

According to his aides. They know how retarded Trump is.

>The tweet baffled White House aides on the trip. “I have no idea what he’s talking about,” one messaged The Daily Beast. Officials spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not cleared to discuss the bizarre tweet.

>According to those present, the only world leader at the summit who was actively bringing up Podesta and “the DNC server” was the U.S. president.

It Looks Like Trump Was the Only One Who Brought Up John Podesta at G20 Summit
mediaite.com/online/it-looks-like-trump-was-the-only-one-who-brought-up-john-podesta-at-g20-summit/

bump

>anonymous sources
Haha you fucking idiot.

Archived that for you
archive.is/yZW3Y

Trump didn't tweet this?

Just how mentally retarded are you.

Trump clearly has dementia. He sees and hears things aren't there.

whether it was just donald talking about it or not, the tweet was a great way to fuck with podesta
just imagine that little guy whining to his wife all day while driving down the road

The part about "no one else was talking about it" came from an anonymous source, dunce

Lying journalists need to start getting hanged

Podesta gets to live for free in Trump's demented mind. LOL

one of the theories of the private email server was that they were selling information to other countries for donations to the clinton foundation
trump tweeting this at the g20 was awesome

Nobody else was talking about it. There are reporters everywhere. Trump was the only one talking about it.

Prove it with something other than an anonymous source from a propaganda outlet

Trump has a lot of "theories"... they are just glimpses into his mental illness

This is what happens when u get all your information from self-admitted fake news host Alex Jones

looks like podesta is the one that's freaking out

it came from podesta himself and some journalist who has pizza related map with his dna on it so he has to say that stuff

Lol his own aides know that Trump is retarded. Lol you can't prove that any other G20 leader was talking about it. Of course not. Because no one else was. Trump frequently displays his dementia on Twitter. It's fucking hilarious

Try again, sweetie

Lol Trump is at a G20 meeting with other world leaders where he should be discussing serious issues and instead he's dementia-tweeting about John Podesta. Let that sink in. Podesta btfo the retard in chief.

When are you retards blowing Pizzagate wide open?

ROTHSCHILD LEAKS
archive.is/igbUi
ALEFANTIS IS A ROTHSCHILD
PODESTA KILLED THE BOY IN ALEFANTIS BASEMENT

What are you thoughts on the recent controversy surrounding CNN and Trump's twitter OP?

If you weren't such a scuzzball, your hacked emails wouldn't have got him elected.

everyday trump gets stronger and the deep state and media are losing it

prove it

WE ALREADY GOT IT ON LOCK FAGGIT

>to be this retarded

“James Alefantis” = J’aime les enfants = I love children (French)

James Alefantis is a Rothschild and the mastermind behind Comet Ping-Pong that blackmails all US Government including Obama.

pic related, Obama at Ping Pong, owned by a Rothschild

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

inb4 everything i dont like is fake

I did. Prove any other G20 leader was talking about Podesta. Oh shit you can't. Lol you retards worship dementia.

see
The only question is, how do we gas and streak those jew kikes

Good movie

Not saying Barry doesn't ping pong little children, but I don't think that picture is from the inside of Comet Ping-Pong.

>It's an Anonymous sources episode

The day of the rake can't come soon enough. I hope the rake will be wide enough to take us all out in one swing

>nobody was talking about it, making the tweet false
>as a result of it being something Trump said on twitter, the entire media is now talking about it
>Trump's tweet is now true since everyone is talking about Podesta's emails

I feel bad for people who can't see the beauty in what Trump did here.

Nice off-topic thread obamaleaf. No surprise that you support a pedophile you mentally ill cunt.

you're mocking how retarded you have to be to believe in Pizzagate right? Please tell me you're mocking these retards and not actually serious

i can't tell with 4d right wing retard autism anymore

I hate Trump you moron

>2017
>trying to reason with a mentally ill avatarcunt like obamaleaf
all he needs is a rope

I like reading his tweets in that screechy voice he has when he's shouting at children in glass cages in his basement.

actually the media is talking about how trump got btfo by putin

cnn.com/

Well one thing is for sure, it was posted by James Alefantis
These fuckers blackmail all us gov..

the end is near..

on the pic: Lynn Forester De Rothschild on the left, David Brock(Founder of Comet Ping-Pong, birthplace of PIZZAGATE, Satanic Children Sacrificing Ring), on the right and posted by James Alefantis

such a cute little fag thread for you salty butthurt bitches. have fun with your tranny circle jerk

I was labeling the Barry Sotoro cuck-boy as a retard, not the pizzagate info.

I'm a firm believer.

"YOU THINK YOU"RE HOT SHIT, DONTCHA?"
-Skippy

no you love Democratic rapists and pedophiles and should be killed along with them. You are so autistic you will kill yourself shortly anyways once you lose your social interactions here. Reminder, globalist pedophile defenders get killed along with the pedos

Can you please provide Donald Trump's medical records proving he has dementia. Or did you get your information from an anonymous source?

see this thread
It was blown open..
the time has come to end and streak those niggers
p.s. i was almost killed by them, and srsly defamed, yet never back down..

How stupid are you to think trump isnt trolling?

Every time people call out trump for being retarded it ends up being a clever ploy and intentional. im so tired of hearing about trump being stupid.

The only one here with a mental illness is obamaleaf. He loves Democrat globalist and loves kid diddlers, he is a pedophile himself

t. Shadowed Trump at the G20, knew exactly what was spoken about

This is quite good so far.
(You) deserve this.

Pretty sure you're the most retarded one here, only because your cuck-boy, Justin Trudeau, isn't.

>Prove it with a non-anonymous source

>"LOL Trump's licherally retarted LOL"

Welp

arguments by the mentally ill obamaleaf=none
Keep or up you pedophile cunt, hang yourself before you die with the other pedos

He refused to release his medical records. Except for a 1 page letter from his doctor claiming that a morbidly obese retard was in good shape.

I'm basing his dementia off of all the retarded things he says. He's clearly mentally ill. He sees and hears things that aren't there.

Is this how an innocent man reacts to a tweet?

Taking his wife to Utah. Sounds shady right there.

>my mentally ill brain bases it off of how my mentally ill brain processes things
kys you pedo scum

>he still believes in Pizzagate

this fucker is over..
the end is near.

boy this retard sure is triggered by me

If we keep using the THINK YA HOT SHIT DONTCHA and IM YA FADDA NOW memes they will get added to those know your meme sites. Podesta will truly get BTFO.

Someone's jealous of good genes...

I bet you're as ugly on the outside as you are on the inside.

mayne, its been 100 proven
relax ur ass and help us kill those demon subhuman bastards

"He clearly mentally ill based on MOUY intution, ey"

It's less about him being mentally ill and more about his demeanor. Personally, I feel he comes from the big-balled business-y kind of guys, the one's who, if they have something to say, say it as loud as possible. Which makes sense considering he's our first non-political president we've had.

The only triggered one is your pedophile buddy you globalist, pedophile cocksucking fuck

AHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAA

Right wing retards are now obesity acceptance SJWs

You don't say Eh?

OC VIDS that ended molesta
link in description

Where are Barry's college records?

You're helpless. Please give yourself a post-term abortion.

You worship a literal billionaire globalist elite

Trump even admitted he's a globalist.

You're just a cuck in denial

Do you support fat acceptance? Remain leaf it's important to be tolerant of people's sides, especially with those you disagree with.

Do you not know how the burden of proof works? Oh wait. You're a leaf.

Are you actually this retarded, or just LARPing?

Nope, didn't vote nor do I worship a president retard. Nice deflection you pedo fuck last time I will tell you, get your rope you globalist, demon loving fuck

Podesta is currently being investigated to ties of Russian collusion moron.

But then again I wouldn't expect a foreigner to know anything about American politics other than intellectually lazy FUCK DRUMPF

dumb fucking leaf.
Trump is the incarnation of anti-globalism.

>not recognize the mentally ill pedophile that is obamaleaf
he loves globalism, fucking kids, and fucking trannies like his boy obama

LARPing probably, and you guys are eating it up :

>White House aides on the trip.
Need a better source than that, leaf. News makes stuff up all the time with mysterious unnamed sources.

Where are Trump's tax returns? Hillary and Obama released decades worth.

What did Trump's birth certificate investigators uncover in Hawaii? That Trump is retarded?

I love this video. It's classic Trump mental retardation. He believes every conspiracy Alex Jones puts in front of him.

youtube.com/watch?v=Blckpwk1voQ&feature=youtu.be&t=97

"they cannot believe what they are finding"

WHY DON'T THEY IDENTIFY THESE ANONYMOUS SOURCES?! WE CANNOT ALLOW PEOPLE TO HIDE THEIR IDENTITY ONLINE!!!!!

BTW
DUDE

faggots, all the child rape in DC was originated by Rothschild's, same ones who own your FED bank and enslave you. OPEN YOUR E>Y>S

Quotes media then links CNN. Have we learned nothing this past month?

Why would Trump talk to (((reporters)))? You are beyond retarded but here is a (you) anyways.

I get that you're a billionaire globalist cuck but u do realize that Trump is giving billionaires like Bill Gates a massive tax break right. That's why u retards worship and serve the billionaire globalists.

Part 2 — Billionaire Warren Buffett says GOP health reform bills are relief for the rich
pbs.org/newshour/bb/part-2-billionaire-warren-buffett-says-gop-health-reform-bills-relief-rich/

Retards dementia drumpf ((($0.02)))

mentally ill Canadian here is attempting to defend his fellow pedophiles

>Obama leaf
You will be the first raked