What you all kids don't understand is the following...

What you all kids don't understand is the following, there will be no great fight between western modern civilization and islam, you see, you think you are a challenge to us, like some kind of hero that will kill the monster, but that's not the deal, you are nothing to us, you can talk about your military all you want, all of that doesn't matter, you know why? because we are right, and god is by our side, and no fucking army can defeat us no matter the circumstances, do you understand now shitheads?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol didn't even read, goatfucker

stay mad

We'll send our gays to fuck you in the ass.

We can nuke your Islam and your ISIS bullshit.

Nigger we could carpet bomb half of your religion and only spend 50.000 dollars.

That's fine man. I think people are accepting it. The truth is eating Hallal is more healthy and living life for G-d is better. Christians are idolators, unfortunately, but their religion is crumbling from the Catholic conspiracies finally coming to light. Muslims have the right idea about men and women. I wish Muslims would grow to like Israel more, but I appreciate that they are pretty good about their demeanor towards Israel at least outwardly and that says a lot.

I think the biggest issue with Islam is that much of the Koran is, let's say, outdated kind of, but maybe not most of it....

My main thing is Islam is great but that Judaism should stick around. Sorry... if you don't like the sound of that, but both religions can coexist, but Christianity, Hinduism and other idolatries are on their way out.

I have been following this closer than most, even on Sup Forums, so I know in the long run it will be fine. It is really annoying about shellfish to many though, there will always be people eating whatever they want, but Islam can be a light to them and Islam and Judaism can watch out for each other like in Haifa.

"Haifa is the center of liberal Arabic speaking culture, as it was under British colonial rule. The Arabic speaking neighborhoods... are in the lowlands near the sea while Jewish neighborhoods are at higher elevation. An active Arab cultural life has developed in the 21st century."

Personally I would sooner eat from a Muslim house before a Christian one.

If the West falls to Islam completely the Russians and the Chinks will eventually exterminate you.

That trend " god is with us and we'll retake palestine " shit
I hear it every fucking day
And guess what god either don't give a shit about douchebags or he don't fucking exist
Arab nationalists are the worst type of cancer

Berber nationalists*
The big bang isn't going to save your ass from Hellfire too though

lol go fuck a pig idiot

really? romania ?

hahahahaha you fucking pathetic excuse of a country, my fucking country can wipe out your gypsy nigger tier country.

There is no such creature as Allah, nor has there ever been, and Mohammed was his false prophet. You have yet to see the West on a total war footing with you in its sights.

If God is with you, why do you all live in fucking horrible deserts while I live on a comfy as fuck island?

Do I need to remind you that Muhammed was the whitest man that have ever roamed this earth

u sure about that?

Because, except for areas like the open quarter that are legit deserts, they overgraze their goats (that they fuck,) burn their crop residues instead of using it as mulch, and have deforested the area. They pretty much turned it into a desert over the ages.

And now all the areas you occupy are worthless desert, slowly ground to dust by the uncaring greedy hands of the Islamic slug.

Funny that.

everyone is going to die, and you are too.

you are mud people that exist solely because of our compassion and you take our hand outs with no sense of dignity or shame.

You'll notice you had to write this message on network and device not created bu shitskins. Most of your people are goat herders and other failures of modern society.

stay out of white countries and remain in the corrupt, violent ignorant shit holes you have created.

>no army can defeat us
Look up Siege of Vienna, you sandnigger cunt. saged

>Muslims are good at warfare

S O O N
O
O
N

>because we are right
wrong
>and god is by our side
Which one? Not ours.

>and no fucking army can defeat us no matter the circumstances
Even your prophecies state that islam will be defeated and destroyed.

>do you understand now shitheads?
I understand you're a delusional faggot.

>be islam
>have Baghdad
>actually have a potential future
>mongols come and destroy your world
>750 years later, you're still as fucked as the day they burned down the library
>retarded muslims say we're going to conquer the world

Yeah, if god is on your side then why is it that you guys are continually humiliated by Israel, throughout the years. A country that is smaller, and has a smaller military than her surrounding nations, yet you guys always lose? If you think god is on your side, then you're a masochist.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War
meanwhile, in the modern world...

lmao fuck you ya worthless faggot

This. If we wouldn't let you live, you wouldn't be existing. Everything you own was invented by whites, of european descent, who were christians or atheists, possibly even jews.

You muzzies might be good warriors, or at least fanatic at that, but you can't even come up with a useful weapon yourself. If we weren't selling you tanks, guns and fighter jets, you would still be fighting with swords. How much success do you think, you would have against the "west" without our weapons?

btw, the "golden age" of islam was a lie, it was basically a pre-rennaissance. you used greek and roman knowledge which the persians spend 200 years on translating to your "holy language". and after the advantage of having stolen that knowledge ran out, we kicked your asses back to the desserts you crawled out of.

Mate, ROMAnia can literally fuck your entire meme country in the space of an hour. Where did your country even come from, you damn sandnigger?

See:

kek, fucktard, our army is way stronger than the nigger tier country romania and your pathetic country too, google it

We flattened Iraq in two weeks, and Afghanistan in a similar time frame. Islam is zero match. We may as well drop a few nukes and be done with you. I cannot wait until oil is no longer wanted. You will all be bankrupt.

also, romanians have nothing to do with the gypsies, who are indian nomads, much like muzzies are nomads.
you actually have a lot in common with nomads. you come to our, supposedly rich, countries and beg on our streets for the money we worked for. both muzzies and gypsies are basically parasites of europe.

whatever your country is, your army is a joke. supplied by our industries, as i previously stated if there would be a actual war between muzzie states and the west, after your stockpile of supplies runs out, what are you gonna fight with? because you sure as hell can't build any tanks, artillery, airplanes or whatever by yourself.

You don't have any army, you damn camel fucker.

You need the diversity, Germany.

need? you mean you want it to see us destroyed? or what are you on about, i don't understand.

>you mean you want it to see us destroyed?

Mate, you're doing a pretty good job of that yourself. Look what's happening in your streets, commies running around and terrorizing your country. The look on Hitler's face if he could see what you've become, he'd kill himself again.

>Jordan
>Relevant

Nah, just one more nation of goatfuckers who got lucky with oil under their shitty sand nation.

If Islam is so great, why do you have to bring in workers from everywhere else? Oh, that's right, because you're all barely literate retards who spend every moment blowing your "prophet" instead of doing anything of value.

Basically, a shit-tier religion in a shit-tier nation that could get nuked tomorrow and nothing of value would be lost. Fuck Islam, fuck Allan, fuck Jordan, and FUCK YOU.

Best case scenario, you will take the cucked northern nations and later kill each other over some irrelevant bullshit, just like you do in middle east for hunderds of years

>Lucky with oil

Nah, that'd be Saudi Arabia and the rest of the goatfuckers from the South. Jordan is actually pretty poor, I just checked - their GDP per capita is like 5,000 dollars, kek.

I think you misread. I was asking wether you are in favor of that happening.

Shut up and post pictures of Rania.

>god is by our side
Yeah. Certainly not Yahweh or Jesus. The god muslims worship is called baal.

>My main thing is Islam is great but that Judaism should stick around

You are lethally retarded. Muslims are literally far more anti-Semitic than any Christian would be. But then again, if globalists like you had brains, they wouldn't have created this mess to begin with.

Nah.

I like how you used a lower case g for your "god." Our God is spelled with a capital G out of respect and for being the one above all others in praise. Your religion and prophet does not acknowledge that Jesus Christ was the Word in the flesh and the Son of God, so you reject Him and reject His gift to you.

Too bad those WMD's didn't exist, otherwise you'd possibly stand a chance

I fully support an invasion of my country if it's spearheaded by Rania. Definitely an upgrade from Theresa May.

Good. Then how about you support your fellow eruopeans against the muzzie invader?

>g
damn checkmated on the post...

Just sayin... Just sayin I mean just to emphasis a wee bit. I mean, a tad here you know I mean checkmate I just had to read that..

How does it feel knowing that your King will be cucked by a kuffar, Jordan?

> we're right, we have allah
We're fucking your sisters and burning your houses, seems to me allah is sleeping on the job. At the rate you're going, most sandniggers will adopt western culture by 2050 and spit on the koran. The occasional failure to use explosives effectively doesn't change the fact that you're loosing, badly. You can shit out as many little sandnigglets as you like, but all of them will want to eat at mc donalds and listen to the cool kind of music. Go fuck a goat while it's still tolerated, because soon it won't be.

didn't read but pls, don't drive trucks