Kekistan cringe thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=37-M_AzPxmM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SHADILAY

PRAISE KEK MY FELLOW PEDE

>reddit Sup Forumstard divide and conquer thread

no thanks schlomo

Who posted a pic of a fat guy holding a cake you fucking retard? What are you even talking about? Are you that butthurt?

I like how you don't really have an argument so you just post random pictures, good job

KEK has become as cringe as the Guy Fawkes mask.

I actually met one of these Kekistan folks a week or so ago, he was more of a redpilled mid-40s dude and was actually pretty much your average Sup Forums user but had a weird fascination with Sargon and the whole Kekistan thing that I just didn't understand.

Though, we had some good conversations about the Boers, the kikes, the nigger problem and much more, so he was pretty based on general issues. I laughed when he told me about putting pro-white flyers under loaves of white bread at his local supermarket, and I think I saw him today holding a "CNN is ISIS" banner from the overpass while on my way to work today.

If only the cringey types were more like that dude, they wouldn't be so bad.

Hello magapede.

Where are my based black guys at?

>le based black guy

Divide and conquer is how I see it, both the faggots complaining about it and the faggots doing it are cringy. We both want the same outcome but they only see it as a joke. Useful idiots if you will.

youtube.com/watch?v=37-M_AzPxmM

Once you go Kekistan, you can't go Backistan.

kek

How long before twitter disables the frog emoji?

He look like the kind that will say "It's just an internet joke triggered much" if he got confronted on political issues

Can I get the big cums to my penis, its thick mushroom for these faggots.

Only shills say cringe.