After coming to terms on a three-year, $30 million contract to remain with the Oklahoma City Thunder...

After coming to terms on a three-year, $30 million contract to remain with the Oklahoma City Thunder, All-Defensive Second Team wing Andre Roberson, Tipped $13.97 on a $487.13 bill. a server put Roberson on blast for tipping $13.97, or less than 3 percent, posting a photo of the bill and some choice words to his Twitter account:
Do you tip Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DavidRo74294058/status/882959550327992320/photo/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

jesus christ niggers cant do math

Kek

maybe the service was real shit?

i thought a tip was a reflection of how well the customer viewed the service not a mandatory part of the bill.

Stop bitching that you didn't get enough gibs. Go bitch to your employer, pussy.

>blacks
>tipping

That server should be happy SHE got anything at all

Do you think any self-respecting man would complain about being given $13.97 untaxed for an hour of writing down an order, carrying the plates to the table, and refilling his drinks?

Also sage because this is a pizza delivery guy/tipping thread

Check the OP:
>1 post by this ID

I think you should clarify that what he purchased was a very expensive bottle of alcohol. You want him to hand the bartender 80~ bucks for just pulling a bottle off a shelf?

>tipping someone more than 14$ for taking less than 1 minute to bring over a bottle

I think it was just ONE really expensive bottle, he bought, had to trim story abit... But did not catch this.
$487.13 + $13.97=====$501.1

"Shouldn't have had to tip you it was just a bottle at a bar ...there was no service ..now I can see if it was a club! You Reaching bro"
twitter.com/DavidRo74294058/status/882959550327992320/photo/1

that doesn't come out to $500

This server is a moron and will get shitcanned over this. Had a job at an extremely high end restaurant where we'd get checks like this 4 or 5 times a night, never walked out of that place with less than $400 in my pocket. Niggers and jews will stiff you, it happens, shut up about it faggot. This guy just made himself unemployable in one of the highest paying easiest jobs in the world.

fpbp

Maybe he did a shitty job. A tip is not an entitlement. Also, customers shouldn't have to pay more just because management is too greedy to pay their staff properly.

>487.37+13.97=500

he didn't do ANY job
he was a cashier and nothing but that
literal scavenger of society hoping for handouts from the better off

It's a miracle the proud negroid man tipped at all.

He bought one bottle of Liquor at this bar. Didn't order food.

Probably should have tipped more though.

The whole "1 post by this IP" thing doesn't really count when there's 5 posts.

God people in the service industry are so entitled, millennials especially. This guy literally carried a bottle over a few feet and was compensated over $10 for it. Can't wait until the industry becomes more automated

TO EVERYONE IN THIS FUCKING THREAD

you get taxed on the amount you cash out at the end of the night. This server actually had to PAY to bring him the bottle.

FUCK ALL OF YOU

Tipping is fucking stupid. Employers should be paying their staff appropriately instead of asking customers to pay more than the cost of their meal. If the meal doesn't cost enough to pay the staff properly then increase the cost of it

Tipping is a show of gratitude for outstanding service. Fuck that server, he is just showing the world he sucks at his job and should be grateful for that $13 tip.

he could be from the future though

>This server actually had to PAY to bring him the bottle.
can you please elaborate?

>Andre Roberson

No shit, faggot, that's called income tax. And it applies to fucking everyone.

Get a real job, cunt.

Who gets a job that requires you to pay for things and doesn't get written off on taxes lmao?

shut up faggot. servers make AT LEAST minimum wage for every hour they work. so if they receive 0 in tips, their employer legally has to pay them minimum wage

kys faggot

No he didn't retard.

FPBP
but still hes a nigger so i wouldnt put it past him

Who cares what a server """thinks"""? They're below niggers, those at least classify as subhuman, while servers are inferior conveyor belts.

they track your sales and you get taxed on expected tips, not at the full 15% but usually around 8%, so this server probably had to pay about $24 after that tip

Who cares about the lack of a le 20% gratuity, this nigger can't do 1st grade math.

I would love to be his finance manager, I'd make short work of that 30 million.

The dollar sign after number is so cringe

none of you know how being a server and taxes work

Then get a butler or a microwave, lazy stupid kike, no-tippers are singled out by everyone else. Your kind get the oldest food, get shit in your food, and spit in your food. Fuck you and everything you represent, shitty worthless Jews. You think waiters are there to make $5 an hour + gratitude? No. In the USA, there is a system of good faith in place (15% for shitty service, to 20-25% for great service) so restaurants can serve food at reasonable prices. By going against that system you deserve everything that comes to you, rat.
Even when I was poor I tipped 20%.

fuck i love evangelion memes

>get taxed on expected tips
that's awful. still, we have to make sure not to lash out at people who aren't responsible for this thuggery, i.e. the customer.

Well he's a nigger so....

I know servers cheat like hell on them. Everything about that profession is pure niggerdry.

I only ever tip $1/drink at a bar, regardless of the price or complexity of the drink. If I ordered a $500 marked up bottle I'd still only tip $1, same as a $3 beer. Fuck tipping

Why do americans get pissy about tips? Nobody tips in england

>Andre Roberson

>expecting a nigger to tip

I don't tip entitled pieces of shit
sorry

Of couse not, they probably have real jobs.

m8 i go to the same places so seldom that the new batch of unskilled losers will be in place the next time i come by

Just became a CPA this August :^)
Get back in the kitchen cuck boy

sorry bro but like 9/10 poster were like "why fucking tip hur dur" like there's no real world consequence. probably because they've never been a waiter or bartender, but that's why we hate people who don't tip. I'm in Cali might be different somewhere else, but I know in other states they even expect you to make a certain amount in tips and they can legally pay you less than minimum wage because the (maybe) tips count.

yes that's right faggots, some states pay servers less than minimum wage. look it up

I never understood why tipping should be a % of your meal cost.

If you have a 15$ place of pasta or a 50$ plate of pasta, why does the waiter deserve more?

15% for shitty service? do you like cucking yourself?

i know exactly how being a server works because i lived with a couple for many years

you bitch and cry and moan when you don't get the $13+/hr you feel you're entitled to for bringing me fucking food while i had to work my balls off for $8/hour

the people who make food work harder and deserve more than you stupid fucking divas. i'll tell you what you guys used to tell me

GET A BETTER JOB

You're a fucking retard. Just because the menu prices are lower doesn't mean you're saving money with this ((system of good faith))

Muzzies have never been known for tipping though.

Tipping for a certain percent of your costs is retarded and unfair. I use 10% as a guide but if I'm happy with service and feel more is in order I'll tip more. If you were a fucknut that made things worse you get nothing. It's your employer's job to pay your salary, not mine.

That is a good tip from an African.
(((Merchant Copy)))

>i'm getting a raw deal with my employer
>that's your fault, btw

>tipping

Fortunately I live in a country where this ridiculous practice doesn't exist.

lol my bartender friend clears $160,000/year. Good luck being a fuckin bean counter at around $60K

Percentage based tipping is bullshit. If you bought a $400 bottle of wine or a gold flake crusted burger should I tip the waitress $80 just for carrying it out?

kek

>no-tippers are singled out by everyone else. Your kind get the oldest food, get shit in your food, and spit in your food.
How does that happen when I pay after I've eaten?

I tip based on quality of service. Nothing if I get stuck with some annoying nigger bitch who is bad at her job handling me, and a fair amount up to 15% based on performance.

Being in food service is a shit job unless you work at a high end restaurant. Those that try to do a good job deserve to be tipped nicely, but those that do just enough to not get fired won't get one dime from me. Stay mad.

lol I'm not a server but I have friends who are.
You're a fuckin cry baby. Also if you can't afford to tip then keep your low class ass at home

You return. People remember your face.

>people want to be served
>people serving want to be paid at a percentage
>people being waited on sometimes don't pay the socially agreed upon percentage
>wait staff gets booty blasted, posts online and the whole part time service industry joins together to collectively cry about and share their anecdotes of being stiffed, especially by niggers and jews

It's better to just avoid restaurants over here, servers think their skillset is worth more than it is.

Are food service people just retards in general?
McDonalds retards demanding $15 an hour while giving terrible service. Waiters getting assblasted because you didn't give them extra money, and working a job that stiffs you your right to minimum wage.

why is the waiter entitled to tips for carrying your food to your table, but the guy who actually cooked your food is not? why is the waiter entitled to a bigger tip if the plate he carried had more expensive food on it? tipping is fucking stupid and I only do it because I'm afraid the entitled little shits will spit in my food if I don't. you know what that is? it's terrorism.

>You return.
That's where you're wrong though.

should be grateful he got anything and fired for invading a customers privacy.

This.

>if you can't afford extortion don't leave your house!

this is literally the best (((argument))) you faggots can come up with. of course i can afford to tip, i'm smart enough and make enough money to see the flaw in the system in the first place

eat shit

>you return
>we'll spit in your food

extortion

servers need to be rounded up and gassed.

can't wait until automation.

>McDonalds retards demanding $15 an hour while giving terrible service.
People here would kill for less than $10, I get so salty when people in developed countries get pissy about doing jobs that very simple machines can

I am not gonna tip a bitch $70+ for fucking carrying shit around.
I don't care if I'm a goddamn Rothschild, they can bite me.

Tipping is gay

Anyone ever seen someone get harassed before for not tipping in real life?

>@FlyDre21 get paid 30 million for 3 years and tips this!!! Your trash!!!
>Your trash!!!
>Your

exactly cunt. if you don't like how it is then keep your socially unacceptable ass at home.

by your logic taxes are also extortion. I bet you pay them tho right

fpbp

No.

Tipping triggers my anxiety. If you want me to pay a service fee, put it on the bill. I hate tipping because it's so vague. That said, I do leave a tip in countries where I know it's the custom. It's not a custom here.

Lol

>admits there's not good argument for tipping
>lel just accept it bro

nah i'll continue to not tip and enjoy my life and hard earned money

also, taxes serve somewhat of a social purpose and are illegal not to pay. complete garbage analogy

are you sure you're not a server yourself? you talk like a complete retard

I bet you've eaten a lot of foreign bodily fluids

>tips are waitresses fetching tax, better pay up

Meh, can't wait for another recession.

The worst part is they don't even deserve it. Every single McDonald's employee has an attitude. Nothing you get served is ever correct. I cant wait for the automated tellers, that mean I don't need to program with anymore retards who have an attitude because they don't like their job.

good luck beta

Ooh you mad

No, because the part that triggers these clowns (me not tipping them) happens after I've already eaten.

Coworker got thrown of a restaurant after refusing to pay the automatic %20 they tacked on her Family's bill for gratuities.

Look at that math, niiiice.

>this angry servecuck

wew lad

((()))

>I'm in Cali
eh fuck you anyways, waiter or not

>work my balls off for $8/hour
what the fuck do you "work your balls off" doing for eight bucks an hour? if it was a shitty retail job that'd be one thing, but i can get $15 under the table doing yard work, and I can get that job in 10 minutes on craigslist. you complain about people trying to do better for themselves, but you're too much of a bitch to get a real job... funny how that works.

this cheap nigger

I'm sure you've never patronized the same place twice, ever.
Besides, you passive narcissist types are much easier to spot than you think you are. When I worked food service I'd hock a nice gooey one in whatever people like you ordered just to be a dick. Bon appetit!

>shitty retail job

beyond shitty. i was held up once. but that was many years ago. i now have a college degree and earn way more than that

>under the table work

i'm not a nigger nor an illegal. pay your taxes faggot. isn't that what you want that wall for?

>real job

i have a real job now. eat my shit

SEETHING

> it's terrorism

Actually, it's extortion.

that would be like a normie tipping 1.4 cents. What a cheap cunt.

it depends on how much the bill is. I tip up to $15 on bills $100 if it's higher fuck your 15%. you don't deserve 50$ for walking my food to me