Can you help us to locate this smugglers' bay in Libya?

We've seen this place in this video, min. 3.05:
channel4.com/news/the-role-of-people-smugglers-in-the-migrant-crisis

Can you geniuses help us to locate the place? It's the coast of Sabrata in Libya. This would be really helpful in our struggle against migrant import in EU. Thx

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/maps/@32.8017612,12.5311904,19z/data=!3m1!1e3
maphub.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Interesting challenge, Luigi (or Mario, whatever).

>Sabrata
Looks like Syrte but I'm not sure. I'll check it out
t. algerian

I'll give it a go.
What do you want to achieve though? You have nobody that can act on the information, not like /sg/ anyway.

lol there's a place called Tataouine in Tunisia.

Tattooine, like in Star Wars. Never knew.

Yeah it's around here, they have similar blue boats

FFS, the resolution on Google Earf is so shit in this area.

Who is us?

ffs what was that like 10 minutes

The only place in Sarbatah where there are rocks like that is here

Yes we can act on the information. Politically, not military.

Interdesting
bump

Possible locations around Sabrata:

32.812311, 12.463420
32.801361, 12.530786

Second one matches the shape of the bay but the buildings are in slightly different places.

32.812502, 12.463361

Similar boats, also in the water. Rocks fit, too.

how

theres literally nothing you can do, if they wanted the info they could find it just as well

It could be, it's a ring bay. But the video shows a building very close to the water.

Of course the govt/EU knows everything. But we are kept in the dark. It would be very useful to spread the word of the exact place.

That's near the Temple of Isis on the coast of Sabrata. Yes that's what it's really called

try
32°48'5.35"N
12°31'50.69"E

Looks like a possible, don't know the date of these sat photos. building is a bit far back but they could have added to it.

>
>>Sabrata
>Looks like Syrte but I'm not sure. I'll check it out
>t. algerian

i've heard there exists software that will give you a ballpark guess of where an outdoor picture was taken from.

Yes but there are no buildings like that on the bays I found there, I maybe missed it but it depends on the date of the pictures too

bump

Remember you can use TerraServer.com to get updated and higher definition images of a location.

But I'm not sure of how it is useful?
At the end of the day if we know the place it won't stop them for going to your borders it'll even help the NGOs who go and rescue them. unless Italy send soldiers there idk how finding the place can be useful

I'm combing the coast using Wikimapia. I'll try terraserver too.

A very big scandal migrant-related is exploding in Italy as we speak. This place would be very useful to throw more logs on fire.

maybe 32.8136820, 12.4508589

Why doesn't the italian navy send them back instead of briging them illegally to italy? Locating these smugglers is one way Sup Forums can really make a difference in the world.

The white compound to the west of the bay seems to be a good match for the building in the OP.

They filmed some of the tatooine scenes in Tunisia too

European Court of Human Rights.

Map of the target location.
Excuse my paint skills.

This one. At the end of hospital rd

heres a kind messy panoramic view of the everything filmed

Maybe?

Great map!
Also, if you watch the movie from 3.42, you can see there's another building/wall behind the first one.

Was

32.8136820, 12.4508589

na too far from the building i think?

I second that

google.co.uk/maps/@32.8017612,12.5311904,19z/data=!3m1!1e3

I gotchu senpai

it looks to be about mid day in the video and the shadow from the building is close to touching the water

where's the GRU-user, can we call in an airstrike?

Good point, could be another location for the same smuggling operation or just where they are hiring the boats, there's a large number of blue boats just to the west of the outcrop next to the bay just like the ones we see in the video.

This looks like a match.

32.801361, 12.530786

The video could be mirrored

nice
somebody figure out the shape of the roof, looks like it has a sheltering roof that sticks out beside the main building

Well then pass it on to the fags at /sg/, simple

that's it, now what

anyone else think this pic was a merchant when it was small?

Ivan Sidorenko isn't linked to a Libyan or Italian immigration department, he only knows Russian MoD.

If there is any writing in the video you could tell from that if it was.

Weaponised autism wins again

bump

Could be this place?

and it only took us 40 minutes

the authorities must be employing children with downs syndrome

True. If we only could read the word on the black t-shirt, we could know. But unfortunately it's too blurry

Ok I'm ready.

I participated on the last raid against ISIS to find their training camp, and we were victorious on calling IVAN to destroy it.

I'm just playing divinity, I can give a hand.

Identities of smugglers or some other key players? Or is that beyond even Sup Forums's reach?

That looks almost exactly the same, wow good job!

looks like we have a weiner

Same area just zoomed in

Here are the coordinates if anyone needs them

Here is how we did it last time:

maphub.net/

1 - We got a perimeter area of the suspected region of where the terrorist were.

2 - Someone drew an image of how the exact area on video would look on a map/plant

3 - We dream multiple block areas on maphub, and people started collectively searching for the drawing on the real life map

4 - If something supect was found, you should edit the map, and share with Sup Forums

Let's do this faggots.

what's the point? they can change it any time.

Further proof.
You might need to squint to see but you can see the line from the first image faintly in the second image.

Point of interest. Note the white and orange pattern on the wall in OPs picture and the same pattern in his screenshot.
Apologies in advance for being a phone posting fag.

You do not get points for posting.

But the building on the left looks veeery close to the water. On the map, it's farther

3:29 in the vid, says the name "Az Hatim"

This is it.
All you other niggers stop looking.
Luigi now do what you will with this information.

32.801361, 12.530786

In the time it took you to type that, it's already been done breh.

I think these are at the same location. Using Apple maps for what it's worth, so maybe my image is dated.

The building in the video is much closer to the water

lots of blue boats near by, 100% the place

This is the one!
They put that building up not long ago probably some food and water warehouse for them when they cross.

seconding this. what appears to be a structure is the wall on the left surrounding whatever those circles are, possibly huts containing niggers awaiting shipment to italy

Not THE place
Sure it has blue boats but not the correct layout
100% not the place but maybe close

So now that they're located, what do

>1. report to police?
risk corrupt police tipping the owners off and letting them escape

>2. [insert option here]

It was built not long ago. You can see it's made of material that can be built up in a day. You can also see the cooling pipes which mean they are storing water and food inside.
It's a match 100%.

CIA asking us for help again? lmao

The shape of the bay and the pattern of the wall both match though.
And the building on the left is there, even if it looks like the distance is different. Cameras can distort distances.

Nuke it from orbit.

Agreed.
32.801361, 12.530786

we need to crowdfund a pmc

looks breddy accurate to me user

Funny, I've been to Libya and I was about to post something but all you geniusfags figured it out quick, fast, and in a hurry...

just in case...

32.875446, 13.114532

Oy vey, you can't just harass Soros cruise lines like this.

i agree that I'm not 100% sure

also the close beach looks like only sand, no rocks... or is it a trick of perspective, with rocks lower beyond the lip?

POL WINS AGAIN!!!

OK. So how are we going to order pizzas to that location???

if it's a new building then it really seems to be a match

This, terraserver images of the area show that it was built in July 2016.

coords?

On Terraserver there are very recent images. Unfortunately the coordinates don't match (or I'm dumb)