Who's more degenerate, atheists or jews?

Atheists.

All the bad jews are incidentally both.

hmm good point, i forgot they cling to the jewish thing as a race not a religion.

Jej

please tell me that isnt fake

>boyfriend ends up being a mentally ill tranny who's dad pulls a gun on tj when he find out about all the sick bdsm shit tj is into

lol tj is suck a clusterfuck of a human im surprised hes still going

is he actually dead? please let him be dead.

i fucking wish kek

atheist jews.

Neither. Christians. Traitors are always the worst.

Catholics aren't Christian.

christians and other religious people are literally the worst, god isn't real you idiots

[citation needed]

degenerate

Can you post fedora meme against me? I want to see if I am still scared of the fedora meme.

having owned that shitty walmart chink pos knife, i can assure you it's no threat to anyone.

>The amazing banana fucker
jej

>"open relationship"
>break off the relationship after a while to be in something more serious

really, REALLY, makes you think

brace yourselves you gonna need brain bleach after reading this-you were warned.

all catholic. really made me think

If you have to ask into the oven you go!

Atheistic Jews

What's the difference? Modern atheism is secular judasim. Jews are the ones who promoted and spread it beginning with the Soviet Union. Any one of these fedorable "militant" atheist skepdicks claiming that their flavor of atheism is not ultimately derived from Bolshevik communist atheism is flat out wrong. It's not an opinion it's an objective fact.

This is an agenda promoted by jews and there are so many of these secular jews among their ranks. Atheism is secular judaism.

Christianity built the civilization you worship

There is no difference between them. They're both fucking perverted degenerates.

In order of degeneracy: Luciferian Jews and Gentiles > Atheist Jews > Atheist Gentiles

this desu senpai

But all jews are bad and not all jews are atheists.

Fake. The banana man lives.

>1871
>knowing the term Nazism

Wrong. Romans did.

>heightened potassium heart failure

You are an absolute retard

I never understood the way people hate atheists. Whether you pretend to believe in God or not, its both ridiculous. You dont know the origins of the universe. Why pretend like some sort of faggot? Scientists are figuring it out. The only logical thing to be is agnostic.

because they tend to be stuck up cunts.

The ancient Greeks and Romans built western civilization.

aww the joke flew over my head

And religious people aren't.

Atheists are annoying, but nothing beats a kike

ALL OF YOU GET OFF MY WEBSITE NOW REEEEE

I HAVE MORE BITCOINS THAN ALL OF YOU

What triggers me as an atheists myself is that most atheists never even fucking read the bible, most atheists just look stupid talking about the bible and religion in general.

Personally i think there is great wisdom and great social values to be taken from the bible that are being more and more pushed into irrelevancy and it's a pity to see people go:
>HURR DURR MAN IN THE SKY

That may be the worst thing I've ever seen.
>The only logical thing to be is agnostic.
You're not wrong, but there's something mystical about the metaphysical. There's a genuine realm that the human eyes cannot perceive, and it's a sacred mystery that far surpasses anything this earth can offer.
t. personal experience with religion

Contemporary atheists are a joke. They have their small cult around popular science which isn't different from any other one.

is there a difference?

atheists are traitors, Jews are our enemies

Which is worse? I'll let Codreanu answer.

>There's a genuine realm that the human eyes cannot perceive

Yes, so far I try to take the possibility of the paranormal/supernatural/spirit world or any of the other dozen things you can call it, and mix it with my comprehension of science.

So quantum mechanics, dark matter, molecules and atoms, sound, things the naked eye are blind to may offer a window into the actual paranormal.

youve never met niggers or muslims?

>heightened pottasium heart failure
>but where is the banana

This, it's sad when people mock religion then all the science they know they got from big bang theory or neil degrasse tyson

>Roman Catholics aren't Christian.

seconded

I'm an atheist, but I have immense respect for authentically and mindfully religious people as well as disgust for stereotypical atheists.

The fact is that either way, most people will only superficially engage with their theism/atheism and derive no morality from it. It's easier to acquire a coherent, consistent moral system from religion, as as such I'd rather the majority be religious despite not being so myself.
I'm not claiming to have a good moral system of my own, mind.

lol a protestant cuck

>have open marriage
>the GUY cucks the WOMAN for a "guy".

Is he actually dead?
Please don't toy with me like this.

That guys a literal cuck.
His wife or girlfriend was shagging other men behind his back and he loved it when he found out.

Also, he got fucked by a blackman in a portopotty and shit himself after.

DING DING DING DING DING!

no more than atheists, but hey congrats on being triggered user

ITS TRUE

He stood up for all of us

There's a lot of overlap. I think atheists are degenerate, and that includes most Jews.

No goyim, but here's a shekel for playing

This, hundred times this.
>Personally i think there is great wisdom and great social values to be taken from the bible
Moreover, bible it's essential in understanding European culture, society, and especially, arts. I believe you as an Italian understand this.
Kalea PARIS

Morality is very important, but it goes beyond that for me. I want there to be a God, and a spirit world that exists. I think it would be cool and fun to exist in and as a human I want to see a resolution to everything we've had to go through.

underrated

Aw man, I had my hopes up

Every single jew is born with hatred and perversion as guiding principles of their lives.

All jews are bad and must be gassed.

who woulda thunk it?

He only 32? The fat fuck looks late 40s. How does someone end up looking this bad?

You got my hopes up but still, quality thread

You guys are still fedora tippers, don't kid yourself.

*tips fedora

>potassium heart failure
Looks like he went bananas on his anal stimulation pursuits.

who dies from that?

too many bananas in his ass

The dude from myth busters also had leaked photos of him anally masturbating.