Attention fellow NEETs, invest in the stock market. It will increase and hold your wealth...

Attention fellow NEETs, invest in the stock market. It will increase and hold your wealth, and if the companies you invest in succeed your wealth will increase. Most stocks pay dividends to their shareholders, so if a stock price is $25.00 per share and the dividend payout is 6% of the stock price that is

(Stock price*0.6)*shares.

Buy into a bunch of cheap stocks, like ones under a dollar and buy a bunch of shares in them and over time their value will increase. And use the dividend payout to buy more stocks too.

Other urls found in this thread:

personal.vanguard.com/us/funds/snapshot?FundIntExt=INT&FundId=0040
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump.

Investing $5 seems pointless. Even if you grow it by 100% it's still just $10.

You keep buying every payday.

Your math is wrong faggot.

No it's not.

6% is .06 dumbass

Is there a way to invest online? Or do I need an professional?

Oops, you're right, I put 60% by mistake.

sorry for calling you dumbass, it's an honest mistake

oy fucking vey

You invest through a stock broker, you can do it online or on the phone.

>buying random stocks when market valuations are extremely high is a good idea
Yea no. I like my money.

>neet
>payday

u dun goofed

Buy into next generation technology.

This posting is a plant, and probably a controlled opfor.

Everyone knows the market is in a bubble phase as a result of the Fed's multple QE programs lending money to banks at no interest. We also know that companies have been using stock buy-backs to prop up their profitability numbers when in reality they haven't made money.

This shit has been going on since '08 and anyone that can fog a mirror knows that the game of musical chairs will have to end sooner or later.

Invest in a ETF instead. Got the VFINX and enjoy those 10% returns. Think i'm joking? The VFINX has since inception had 10% returns.

personal.vanguard.com/us/funds/snapshot?FundIntExt=INT&FundId=0040

>buy into a bunch of cheap stocks, likes ones under a dollar and buy a bunch of shares in them

nice fucking try Jordan Belfort

thats an easy way to get pumped and dumped

Or you could get a job and put a portion of your money in a savings account like a real adult.

Autismbux

95% of those stocks are going to go down to 0. Like in 2000.

>working for money

Plebeian

For fuck's sake, do NOT put your fucking money in a bank! Go search "bail-in" and find out what happens.

>60% vs 6% is an honest mistake

>Go search "bail-in" and find out what happens.
Oh man, the banks might fail and steal everyone's money. Good thing I have tangible assets like land, guns and a craftsman trade job. Those never go out of style.

Me too, tis a glorious feeling isn't it?