Operation Stockholm - CNN -Time Warner

We just need to send tweets to time warner (or just tweets in general) saying that we're dumping TW stock out of fear that CNN will be charged with blackmail (see Ted Cruz's tweet). If you have stock, then dump it. If we spread the word that we're all selling, then we can get people who actually have TW stock to freak out and sell.

bump

bumped

GET ON IT CNN TASK FORCE!
>that means you, faggot.
>we are legion
>you are /ourguys/
>we are anonymous
>we never surrender
>we never forgive

Yeah, lets start manipulating the stock market u guys!

This won't backfire at all

They will know it's fake desu...They are still a huge news company after all I am afraid..

bump

This MEMES war!

won't work. The market isn't political. You would have to drop CNN from your cable package. If the stock started to move, people would buy on value.

Who gives a fuck, faggot?

Market manipulation is serious shit.
If you dumb fucks actually managed to do this, Sup Forums would be shut down within the week.

bump

By the Jews...

Yeah, we fucked with Scientology and people said that Sup Forums would be taken down in a week.
When spreading dox around Sup Forums and also having people from within the government spill shit and said that Sup Forums will be taken down.

Im trying to get people on this train as well. BBC called out the post that got Han in trouble... but they wont debunk it

After dropping your stocks, join this battle too

you idiot im literally logging in right now to vacuum up as much TW stock as I can dinglebob. Thanks for dumping!

Remember when CNN gloated over closing Trump businesses? Pepe remembers.

i like this idea and i have enough bots to make it work. unfortunately you posted this scheme on Sup Forums which is now mainstream and surveilled so theyll know about it. fucktard
find a chatroom with likeminded people if you wanna organize shit like this. dont post these ideas on Sup Forums or even on the ocho. and when you find a chatroom dont link the chatroom here either. the chans are compromised you have to be smart about how you operate now ok anonemouse guise

Would it be possible to hold time warner hostage per se? Start tons of memes and spam them at all their twitter accounts. Saying something like
>if you buy cnn
>then you are next
>post tons of doxxing cnn
>post other cnn memes
What yall think?

On it

Can't find any fucking chatrooms anyway

This thread will be gone soon enough once I find one

Find a discord

discord tracks everything i wouldn't recommend a discord that has been linked over Sup Forums

If the right people want this place gone it's gone.
We might get away with trolling and harassment, but when money start getting involved things get serious.
Some people might not like a bunch of spergs fucking up the stock market

Fine. Use AOL

How much money do you think Scientology spent for PR's and PI's?

Fucking Christ! How much has Hillary spent for the shit we've done?

bumperoo

let me know before you start
also, just cancel cable and cite the lying media as being the reason why

It's serious shit, but no one enforces it. Goldman Sachs manipulates the market daily and no one bats an eyelid. Market manipulation laws are there to please naive college students. This is the real world.

Not going to work. TW stockholders wouldn't give a shit because CNN accounts for so little of their $$$. Literally nothing will happen

Do you think people don't want us to be shut down already for contributing in US election to get Trump elected?

Better idea! How about we make CNN look like a religion?

like we haven't already? nufag

We'll deleting Sup Forums will certainly make all of us calm down and finally be quiet, surely.

if CNN is a religion what you're doing is a hate crime. Also they can rightfully claim tax exemption. Didnt think that through, didya faggot?

Bumppp

>hate crime
>usa
HAHAHAHAHA
first amendment nigger

A death cult and I can't believe that they'll go with it, you stupid cummie.

Sure, Sup Forums has a lot of enemies, I just don't want to add Wall Street to the list.

>We just need to send tweets to time warner (or just tweets in general) saying that we're dumping TW stock out of fear that CNN will be charged with blackmail
You must be 18 to post here.

>calls CNN a death cult
>larps as a crusader
too stupid to recognise irony

Did this yesterday. Asked if I could get TV without CNN. They said no, I said bye. Upped my bandwidth though.

IM HANASSHOLESOLO!!!!

fuck yeah, get em when there down. our enemies keep fucking themselves up, you cant take credit without some contribution.

Time Warner????
Why not ATT.?
If we scare ATT out of the deal, TWC stock price will plummet.
Stealing shekels is the greatest pain the Jews can feel.

this is a good idea

>tfw no mentally unstable fascist gf

THE TIME TO STRIKE IS NOW!!!

I thought most people have been doing that, no?