Its done, bitch caved in

its done, bitch caved in

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O4UqyFt5xNc
youtube.com/watch?v=Io3VpyL4RoE
afdphe.org/sites/default/files/bilan_afdphe_2015.pdf
sig.ville.gouv.fr/Cartographie/FR
dailystormer.com/going-south-found-teenage-photographs-show-that-lauren-southern-is-spiraling-into-obesity-at-a-rapid-rate/
youtube.com/watch?v=Lugly180oHM
youtube.com/watch?v=OTDmsmN43NA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Another based epic Alt-Right youtuber who is part of the "It's never the Jews" crowd? Sign me up Sup Forumsro!

STOP MAKING THESE STUPID FUCKING INBOUND MARKETING THREADS YOU STUPID FAGGOT CUNT BITCH FUCK

Hi

>saying you're sorry

If Trump taught me anything, it's never say sorry.

People just regard saying it as a form of weakness and will just punish you even more.

You didn't watch the video at all didn't you.

We need to track the ''Journalist'' who orchestrated this.
Get him fired.
Get him into Jail and have Abdul fuck him up his ass.

I spotted a Not-So-Based pede! What's wrong, Mr. Shill, are our e-celebs too...redpilled for you? ;)

This happens when you let women into the issue of men.

We are at war and war is not for women.

Funny you guys say this since Lauren has probably done way more than what you two random faggots have done to better this world.

She Redpilled the normies! Fucking BASED!

REMINDER
That E-celeb worship threads should be an automatic first offence permanent ban.

Shilling your stupid youtube "stars" here, for what, because this dumb cunt went to a protest? If you unironically think LS is somehow a leader, or a thinker, or can write above a high school level, you need to drink bleach.

She is another entryist cunt who is taking advantage of you losers for 5k a month. Keep donating to her patreon while she fucks mud people in 5 star hotels. You 16 year old kids are such gas deserving little fucks.

Heckin doggo yeah bro, she's redpilling those normies, praise kek!

this

movements need faces
man up and do it , don't shoot down those that do

Uh-Oh, spotted a Sharia Blue! Knock it off with your character assassinations, Lauren is a based pede. Top kek!

I don't need to go into dick contest on the anonymous insect cooking forum, mang. But you can bet your rainbow ass I'm doing my part.

i remember you. Hail Victory

Yeah but Lauren fucked a based black man. How much more redpilled can you get than that? Shills BTFO.

Hail Victory, Americanbro.

>Dude we need an epic based MAGApede woman to redpill those normies on why if we just teach niggers the constitution Detroit would be a futuristic city!

Also nice le epic meme flag. Try using the geographical one and maybe someone will take your opinion seriously.

Liar

Yeah, she's the champion of the new jew friendly
white nationalism.

Nice Trips fellow poler.

Never mind the woman aspect, the fact that there is concern over identity and the presumption that it is okay to assault people is enough to use as a spear into the sides of ANTIFA and the like.

Let based black kids. Just wait till they grow up and become based black guys.

>pic related

Idk what that means,,,

whos that

>Canadian apologizing

Not entirely true. He apologized after the access Hollywood tape. He then immediately pivoted to what we're doing for the future.

Sometimes you have to apologize; make sure it's legit, and use it strategically. Don't let people continue to lord it over you.

I agree that 95% of public apologies are bullshit and invite more abuse.

Personnally i don't give a shit if Southern is a woman or a man.
She's defending the same ideology than i do, so that's fine and i'm gonne support her always, she's doing a decent job.

Did that guy die or just get hit in the helmet

Being a man, she's probably done more faggots too.

He did watch the video. He intentionally didn't post the link because he is a shill and trying to confuse people about its contents. OP is another shill.

Chain is as strong as it weakest link, Pierre.

I would not hold her responsible, I wouldn't be mad at her - this is just in her nature, she is a woman. But all of this drama because few of her friends get a very gentle slapping? Come on, she should delete that video, this is exactly the thing that fuels leftists.

>See comrade, how we showed those American nazis? No fascist is welcome in our kiez.

Link? Come fucktards fuctards give us working motherfuckers a quick rundown so we can keep paying for you welfare.

I'm not going to lie, my girlfriend looks like a fat lauren southern.

she didn't cave in retard, she's apologizing that people got their shit kicked in simply because they were seen with her

Unfortunately even if it hit his helmet, a rifle round will usually penetrate

And we hide behind, the true sinister face. It's like you don't understand how movements work

She didnt cave shes just Canadian

another thread about that jew

youtube.com/watch?v=O4UqyFt5xNc

>some people are seen with Lauren
>journo takes a picture of them and tells Antifa where they are
>Antifa attack 3 journo acquaintances of Lauren because Lauren is a "fascist Identitarian" and they are guilty by association
>Lauren feels guilty for getting other people hurt

Thanks. Will watch asap. Where's the next place antifa going to show up here in the states?

Nope, she couldn't hold a candle to my accomplishments.

I have some great news! Rageafterstorm has been soundly defeated! She was doxed and reported to the local authorities. She took down her videos under threat of legal action. This is why she doesn't wanted her videos mirrored or reuploaded.

This is a good day for the right

>This happens when you let women into the issue of men.
What she is sorry about is beatdown of manlet's standing around her. She's apologizing that things weren't secure enough to stop poor little Luke boy from being stomped.

shitposting on pol does not qualify

Ow look its CNN slandering other reporters in order to slide their own demise.

She used that bald manlet as a human shield. Also remember that no matter how much you shill for her, she would do the same thing to you.

>inbound marketing
>no video link, no mention of who she is, you'd have to literally go out of your way to view this video
>it's not even selling anything

Stop pretending to normie it's embarrassing

The daily stormer had a funny article on her the other day. First time I've ever read anything on that site. It's fucking hilarious. I didn't know how funny it was.

Don't worry, Tim comforted her with his 3 inch korean dick in his hotel room.

youtube.com/watch?v=Io3VpyL4RoE

>I'm not afraid, I'm not going to stop, I'll never give up, I'll be even more careful

>IT'S DONNNE!!!!11 BITCH CAVED IN

Nice character assassination, you're afraid, aren't you?

Never give up scamming lonely nazi larpers out of beta bux

Check out all these beta faggots trying to look cool and looking to eachother for acknowledgement.

If i call her a whore i'm popuolar... right guys? please don't bully.

>beta bux

Proof that antifa are mostly /r9k/-tier autistic faggots who love to project all their problems on their "enemies".

Lauren crying gets me hard, somethings wrong with me

it's called being in love, user

No matter the political stance, cunts and politics do not mix. They should stay in the kitchen, for they break down and cry when shit starts to get real.

I know mate, I'm the one who translated this picture.
What about it?

Post them all.

this is a subtle shill trying to restrict our influence. we will enjoy our lame alt right yt memers, you fucking kike, and there's nothing you can do about it.

You got it.

she is cutest zyklon waifu aside from nazi sarah

STOP HACKING LAUREN!!! SHES A RED PILLED BEAUTIFUL WOMEN!!! IM SICK OF YOU ANTIFA SHITHEADS TRYING TO DOXX HER BECAUSE SHE PWNS YOU SO HARD

Very important one.
What guns do you have, user?

she's an 8/10 white woman, she did better than 99% of the world's population the moment she left her mother's birth canal

both

Back with this "you can't criticize people because they are successful" bs

Here is the link for the Depranocytose study:
afdphe.org/sites/default/files/bilan_afdphe_2015.pdf

Here is the link for the "Quartiers prioritaires" and official cartographic data to know the nogozones, etc:
sig.ville.gouv.fr/Cartographie/FR

canadians are pussies

Incoming red pill

Verbal derogation is used as a form of cultural pressure.it's a subsitute of physical aggression and a form of shame culture. Men and women use it to elevate their postion in social heirarchy whilst reducing that of the target and stems from insecurity.

People use it to to stop men and women wandering. They call women whores and men players, they promulgate the notion of disease as a means of persuasion through shame. The idea that you're being used for your "beta bux" is an attack on your evolutionary role as a man and provider but stems from the womans perspective and it is meant to shame you in exactly the same manner as calling a woman promsicuous as men and women have evolved to value different things. For men it is reproductive value and for women it is resources.

Learn to tell when you are being manipulated and recognize when you're being a sheep.

>being this bad at false-flagging

Antifa is unable to get laid, let alone "hack anyone"

Why are antifaggots so autistic?

First getting arrested over anti-Trump marches because they think destroying property and burning down trash is "edgy".

Then losing over and over, whether it's that guy getting chased by a dog on a beach or the Berkeley shit.

Then this shit with Lauren and throwing a jar of fox piss at her, now stalking her and making shit up about her being a "Jew", a "coalburner" or "a man". And now just attack random left-wing journalists because they were on associated with her.

You faggots need serious help.

At least all it does is give her more attention and make you look bad, so whatever.

You're getting humilated by a cute girl who's smarter, better-looking, more successful and even younger than most of the antifa autism brigade.

I know she thinks she's some sjw for the alt light but this is a timely reminder of why women should not be involved in politics or at the very least stay clear of these protests/riots going on. Let the men deal with it.

Yes, I bet she's having second thoughts about the self claimed "Alpha" alt right lol. She's starting to realize that the white boi closet cucks of the Alt Right are weak and unable to hold their own. She sees that the true Alpha Antifa men are not fucking around and can beat down on her little BBC watching racist friends. It turns her on how aggressive, primal and violent the leftist men are, actually taking a stand in this country.

This one?
dailystormer.com/going-south-found-teenage-photographs-show-that-lauren-southern-is-spiraling-into-obesity-at-a-rapid-rate/

>true Alpha Antifa men

Did you even see any of them? none of them were hard there were just a lot of them

youtube.com/watch?v=Lugly180oHM

Taking responsibility is not weakness. Being a cuck is.

She's not "SJW" or "alt-lite", and you're a either a fucking retard or a shill.

She made a vid shitting on the alt-lite for being autistic and trying to censor WNs. She just made a vid about the Great Replacement.

youtube.com/watch?v=OTDmsmN43NA

And Lauren is proof that they should be involved since they're able to use their powerful social appeal and emotional manipulation for the purpose of the movement like she's smart enough to do now, and makes antifa look like the fucking retarded cunts they are, randomly assaulting leftist journalists.

Ah yes, the 'i'm an alt-right woman with nothing of value to say but i parrot commonplace right wing opinions and feature myself on all of my thumbnails as well as making 'how to get an alt-right girlfriend' videos p.s please donate to my patreon' youtuber.

The fact that Anglin publishes this garbage right around the time Lauren publishes her video on population replacement makes me think Daily Stormer is controlled opposition.

I'm glad there's flags now so that when you use this cuck flag I can inmediately dismiss, hide and report what you say

Jewess

Can you believe a 35 year old man put his name and journalistic integrity to that? What a fucking pathetic faggot.

>paris 73.4% non-white
the future is dark, both literally and metaphorically

why are you faggots so obessed with this bitch

Are you mad antifa? Lauren is like cryptonite to you virgin faggots.

Her entire existence goes against your entire worldview and her audience keeps growing regardless of how much you try to character assassinate her. All it does is help her every time actually.

False.

Get a new VPN, AntiFa. Your ID is now flagged.

her real name is (((simonsen)))

So when are we going to start ignoring these roasties.

I'm tired of coming on this board everyday to see you beta fucks keep posting these threads where you worship some random cunt who regurgitates things that men have already said for your attention while providing nothing original.

>1 post by this ID
Can't even spell or use capitals and punctuation. Sure is a long summer left.