Who else has a redpilled cute racist mother?

>I just come back from vacation
>mom tells me to come watch Trumps speech in Poland that she recorded because I missed it yesterday
>"make sure you look at the crowd user, they're so white it's so beautiful"
>then she laughs and says "im so bad but it's true, glad to see some European countries aren't taken over"

I love her. Share your cute racist mother stories

That's rather ugly actually lol

How so brother?

My mom fell for every media witch hunt for the "far right".

She was far from alone. They all do.

>My mom fell for every media witch hunt for the "far right".

What do you mean by this, elaborate a little bit

>TFW you were ignored and then abandoned by your mother so she could go do roastie things.

W-whats it like having a mom lads?

>>TFW you were ignored and then abandoned by your mother so she could go do roastie things.
That's messed up man, hopefully your dad was a good dad, right? I'm the other way around my dad pretty much completely ignored me and never taught me anything, even nowadays I don't really talk to him much. There isn't any animosity between us, he's just a weird guy who is too occupied with himself and always has been

Anyways it's weird to try to explain what it's like having a mom. You don't like her as a teenager and then when you grow older if you're not a douchebag who thinks you're too good for her, she becomes like your best friend unironically and teaches you the most.

For better or worst some mothers teach their sons horribly, but my mom agrees with almost everything I believe in politically and has lots of great insight and we really enjoy discussing together.

Feels bad man.

My mom is pretty ebic, slightly redpilled on some issues and very bluepilled on others.
Its actually a really good way to practice redpilling women for when you actually choose to settle down with a qt white gf to create a traditional Natsoc family

My mum always calls out adverts on the tele, EVERY couple (and I mean EVERY couple) is interracial "oh being white is racist now" always make me grin

>they're so white it's so beautiful
We're not wh*te, don't associate us with these savages.

Praise Ahura Mazda

Fucking racist dickhead

>where not white

It's like you guys are asking for us to call you non white even though it was originally a joke to mess with you, ok though

Also can you guys explain something, during Trumps speech I noticed in the crowd some poles were holding up the Confederate flag. What's up with that? Thought it was really random but it was also very cool.

>tfw I got my mom to say "Maybe Hitler wasn't so far off" the other day

Disgusting
Burn in hell freaks

White people are fucked not even joking. We had our chance and we fucked it up in WW2. Slavs have shown to be the real master race.

>tfw no qt Slav gf

Found the nigger

True bro, I had a chance to get a Slav girlfriend a few years ago but fucked it up badly when I didn't message her again after a date. Really one of the worst things I've ever done and a major mistake, should've just not been a dindu and answered her back

And then you fucked her.

>Confederate flag. What's up with that? Thought it was really random but it was also very cool.
It was random. Confederate flag looks cool and is American.
We don't have it ingrained as "dasss raycisss" flag in our mentality.

People wear it on denim/leather jackets (especially certain subcultuers that actually patch their clothes), on backpacks, owners of big american trucks stick it on their cars etc etc.
Country music is somewhat popular here, not that it's played in the radio (some stations do) but we have festivals dedicated to country music. And country music is inherently southern in nature.

It's some way it's actually favourable to wearing an USA flag which you might end up being shunned since it's a foreign political entity.
There's nothing wrong with wearing a flag of a historical state that existed on the other side of the planet.

I met a Czech grill who was not into anthing degenerate. She did not even drink alcohol which surprised me. I tried with one Polish girl who went to my uni but shortly left after some weeks. The Polish girl was anti-gay and intelligent as fuck.

Shitt man... I want a slavic traditional qt by my side right now :' (

Ok Sup Forums story time

I recently finished my exams in June, and I've reflected on my 11 years in Education, One moment that stands out in particular is this;

>be me, year 5, age 10
>call a black girl a "black pussy"
>teacher hears me
>have to write a statement
>mum gets called in
>get reported to the county council for racism, I assume I'm on a list
>school threatens to get the police involved
>got home, Mum wasn't even annoyed desu
>mfw

Oh, makes a lot of sense. Yeah I really loved seeing that and in Poland out of all fucking places I was surprised and somewhat confused. Do you guys have a rural/country type of culture? I don't imagine I would ever see confederate flags in western europe, I know some people fly them in Alberta, Canada.

>I met a Czech grill who was not into anthing degenerate. She did not even drink alcohol which surprised me. I tried with one Polish girl who went to my uni but shortly left after some weeks. The Polish girl was anti-gay and intelligent as fuck.

Sounds awesome man. Yeah I really fucked up with that one girl. She was from Ukraine, first gen immigrant. I forgot to message her then I think she got mad at that because I called her with no answer, eventually she messaged me again but I didn't say anything not knowing what to say. Should've just not been a retard and asked her out to another date but I really fucked it all up. Whatever, maybe one day I'll find another but there's not many around here where I live

>school threatens to get the police involved
>for racism

That's fucking awful man. Can't imagine that. It's cool your mom didn't care

Absolutely not fuck this cuck cute racist moms are bro tier producers of good men. You were raised by a slut.

>Do you guys have a rural/country type of culture?
We're one of the least urbanized countries in EU.
only 60% of our population lives in a city. 10 years ago it was 68%. People prefer to live in the countryside.

I cannot name elements of modern rural culture in Poland since it's not as well defined as american rural culture.

My parents and I talk about dindu crime statistics all the time. When I was a kid, she'd change the channel whenever a black or gay person walked onto a show we were watching. We used to watch "White Collar" until she found out that the lead character's actor was gay, and refused to watch it after that.

My mom is pretty dope. But my dad... man I could tell you stories. He picked up a second job as a banquet bartender to make extra cash (and he claims it relaxes him), and immediately was like, "Well, I fucking hate women, Jews, Pakis, Blacks, Asians, and Indians now." He even trained our dog to only bark at black people walking by.

I still go back for dinner every weekend just to bro down with them. I got lucky.

>Should've just not been a retard and asked her out to another date
You dont know how much I feel this too... I should have tried to stay in contact with the Czech girl at least, since she had not left.
Anyways, hope you find a good Easter European gf. I'll try to find one for myself too.

Oh damn, didn't know that, and that's pretty cool.

>be 16 back in the late 1980s
>mom says "Whenever you decide to start dating, PLEASE don't bring 'one of them' home", making it abundantly clear that she didn't want to see me date a nigger at any point.

God, that woman is wonderful. Pops taught me about nigs when I was young, as well as when it's appropriate to share your disdain for them and when it's best to keep your mouth shut. Valuable stuff.

My mom and sister hate Muslims even more than me. Sometimes when they say that Muslims ought to be gassed I have to tell them to lower their voices because people on the street can hear them.