How do I get a qt Aryan gf?

How do I get a qt Aryan gf?

Be a black refugee

fpbp

Have money, lots of it.

Look at his flag, he probably is.

ELMO SAYS YOU SHOULD LOVE PEOPLE OF ALL BACKGROUNDS!

this

feels good man

/thread

Step 1: don't be Greek. Once that is accomplished you can get into the details

Eire/bro/ isn't wrong. But otherwise I'd recommend working on yourself and making yourself a good catch. Instead of chasing women, let the women chase you. Education, career, money, physical health and fashion sense. Work on yourself first.

just b yurself :^)

meet one, don't be a faggot, be funny, ask out

Are you saying Arabic children should not be allowed to watch Elmo?

1) masturbate at least 5 times at day to boost your testosterone level.
2) Women want to be agreed with and want someone to help them. So whenever you can do some handy-work for a female you like and agree with everything she says. This also applies if she already have a boyfriend - then you are in the loop.
3) be far left political, women don't like economy. So make the case that everyone should share more and thus everyone will become more wealthy - except for the millionaires whom wont miss a couple of millions.
4) If you are not already aquatint with a specific female, then don't try to engage her, this is tantamount to sexual assault if you initiate contact. Always wait for the female to initiate contact with you.

>masturbate at least 5 times at day to boost your testosterone level
Are you being retarded on purpose

Why you say this?

>Aryan

Prime Minister of Norway Erna Solberg got a crush on a real Aryan Man.

why the fuck do all your women have tattoos

fpbp

Well it looks like Modi is out of her league frankly, but Indians like white women so much that you never know..

You know the saying "equal children plays best". Women with tattoos are overrepresented in the coal-burner-demographic. The women you see are a reflection of yourself..

I'm just shitting with you. Greeks are OK in my book.

And Aryan chicks often dig Mediterranean types.

SORT
YOURSELF
OUT

I'd tickle his pickle.

Sad. Now I have to wait for the Canadian that gets triggered.

>gf
Disgusting
The only honorable way to get a girl is to buy her from her father, like I did.

>You know the saying "equal children plays best"
No, not at all.
I think you mistranslated something.

you don't know the saying?.. Its a pretty common saying.
It basically means that if the children are equal they play the best. If one child is from a very rich home and have a lot of toys, and another is from a poor home, then they won't play as well, as if they played with someone similar to themselves.
I assume that most countries have a similar phrasing of this principle.