BE ON THE LOOKOUT: Possible PSYOP for Discrediting us

I was looking through CNN Meme threads when I noticed a barrage of really mediocre and low quality memes targeting specific producers and employees at CNN. -examples in thread-
*My Opinion* These are gonna be the chosen pics to use during broadcasts attacking Sup Forums as they present a more infantile image of this board.
Please keep watch over what is broadcast and what is posted here.

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/donald-trump-cnn-to-be-recognised-as-a-terrorist-organization?recruiter=744496459
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do not attribute malice to that which can easily be explained by autism

But don't rule out malice.

who cares about cnn anymore our lives are complete now.

do not rule out autism

interesting
those are some very poor memes indeed

I agree but if cnn posts a picture of one of their people with a stupid poop emoji it'll only make them look worse. Everyone will question what the hell they are spending their time on. Althugh the meme is not funny or clever, having a cnn t.v. anchor try to explain why he is showing that to me would be quite funny. I really don't think you can lose. As soon as they took a meme seriously they lost the normies.

this.
>go through trouble to find pictures of specific producers at cnn
>make a garbage meme of the poo emoji on their head

smells like it was made by a retarded leftist or a government employee

great graphic!

How is that not accurate

See if they left any exif data on the images.

Just go on IRC in the Sup Forums channel. Ask the mods.

>Is this post from an ISP from CNN?
>interdasting

That's usually all they will say but it's funny.

>discrediting Sup Forums
Oh no! Our glorious reputation!
Who gives a shit? We're known for gore, doxing, and CP.

we need the actual files in order to check.
but how can we share them without encouraging their meme fitness?

Sup Forums removes exif data as of like 2014, newfriend.

>discredit
>implying you have any credibility

BUmp

How the fuck do you discredit something that literally states anything posted here is a work of fiction????????

>*My Opinion* These are gonna be the chosen pics to use during broadcasts attacking Sup Forums as they present a more infantile image of this board.
So?

Fuck you guys are retarded sometimes

fight it with good memes

OP is obviously just some newfag who thinks Sup Forums is some kind of right wing social justice squad.

Sup Forums is a Taiwanese spear fishing chat room. Stop taking shit so seriously.

YEAH!

That's only on Sup Forumseaners

Who cares what CNN thinks it says anymore. The MSM is an excised cancer now. It has no power to define reality.

Sign the Petition
change.org/p/donald-trump-cnn-to-be-recognised-as-a-terrorist-organization?recruiter=744496459