Is smoking redpilled? Smoking increases testosterone, makes you more relaxed and focused...

Is smoking redpilled? Smoking increases testosterone, makes you more relaxed and focused, increases your metabolism which helps make you fitter, and second hand smoke was proven to be a lie. Are anti-smoking campaigns a Jewish plot?

>Smoking increases testosterone, makes you more relaxed and focused, increases your metabolism which helps make you fitter, and second hand smoke was proven to be a lie.

[citation needed]

ANTI-SMOKERS ARE JEWS!!! ANYTHING THAT DOES NOT CORRESPOND WITH MY SHITTY LIFE CHOICES IS JEWISH AND EVIL!!!!

Smoking causes lung cancer you fucking gay

Jew lies

Incorrect, my grandfather used to smonk a lot and then he fucking died

True story, one of my co-workers had breathing problems and he had one of those portable inhaler things, I got him smoking cigs and now he can run a marathon. I guess his weak bitch ass immune system needed that good nicotine and tar to knock some sense into his lungs.

>increases your metabolism which helps make you fitter

There's only one that makes the human body fitter and that is exercise you fat faggot. Keep spending your shekels on the jewgarette.

Smoked for a while, then stopped. The health consequences are exaggerated, but if you overdo it and live in an area with less than pristine air it'll definitely fuck up your respiratory system after a while.

who /snus/ here

no COPD or lung cancer but it fucks up your gums

>jews sell cigarettes, never smoke them themselves
>try to cover up all the health issues they cause
>make less profit because people become aware of the negative effects

Its a jewish lie? Try smoking 20 years and you'll almost certainly will die of ling cancer
I hope you and your filthy family get it either way you son of a whore

becoming a smoker is like the easiest way in the world to make random friends.

>ID is literally 'Marica

I smoke because I'm doing my part to prop up the tobacco sharecroppers.

Vaping has helped me lose like 20 lbs. Nicotine is a great appetite suppressant.

>tfw make my own French Vanilla Espresso juice

feelsgoodman.

>nazi flag
>smoking was banned in nazi germany
whoops! you're a faggot!

Smoking is one of the biggest blue pills.

you literally limit Oxygen from getting to your brain, thus giving you your "buzz".

only losers and idiots still smoke in this day and age.

they spray tobacco fields with radioactive material to cause cancer. They also put irradiated crap in tobacco fertilizer. It's the biggest jewish plot

>Giving yourself lung cancer
Lol

>Smoke a shit ton of weed and smoke a shit ton of weed
>Only thing smoking weed could give is lung cancer
>Weed cures cancer
>Tfw constantly curing my self caused cancer while Tobacco dags die from lung cancer on an inferior plant laced with rat poison and other disgusting chemicles
DUUUUUDEEEE

that's wrong and retarded. Why does dip give you the same buzz just stronger? Why don't people just hold their breath or some shit? you fucking kike

sounds legit

the fuhrer made the first anti-smoking campaign.

drugs in general are degenerate.

Kikes fill commercial tobacco with carcinogens and shit to make them legitimately unhealthy. Everything op is saying is true, but smoke natural tobacco only.

COPD is the worst issue that comes from long time smoking. cancer is just more talked about

kek

look at the incidence of lung cancer per capita before 1950 and compare
it to the lung cancer per capita at the present time. Are those who smoke
committing suicide, or are they being murdered?

Tell that to my grandfather and father both who died young to lung cancer. My 3 other uncles and 1 aunt that never smoked is in their 70's and 80's and very healthy.

There is nothing, I repeat NOTHING redpilled about smoking. Shit is poison, user.

Bad for you=Jew

>muh anecdotal evidence

See, I know you entertain some kind of eternal life fantasy because you've chosen not to smoke; let me be the first to pop that fucking bubble and send you hurtling back to reality – because you're dead too. And you know what doctors say: "Shit, if only you'd smoked, we'd have the technology to help you. It's you people dying from nothing who are screwed." I got lots of stuff waiting for me: oxygen tent, iron lung, electronic voice box; it's like going to Sharper Image when I die.

Backed up by 60 years of science. But let me guess, any science you disagree with is.... dah jewz?

Pipes/cigars are good in moderation
cigarettes and chew are hyper addictive and wallet draining

yeah because they fertilize tobacco fields with radioactive material

since the 1950s

"My momy tell me, smoking is smrat and redpilled. Cigeretts are best after a relly good meal... like poop".

Fucking idiots, poisoning your body is degenerate. That shit is for niggers.

I really wan't one

Where is the finnish poster who shames all non-smokers for being pussies? He also posts some goofy face next to it

Really? My grandfather never smoked and he also eventually died.
You'll need better tricks than that, merchant.

Tobacco is moderation is fine for your health.

Go to your friendly local tobacconist, they're $5 or so. Pick some smooth tobacco like black or gold cavendish for starters and have them teach you how to properly pack a pipe.
Sit out in your deck or garage and light it up see if it's something you like. Some people inhale, some don't just remember its about enjoyment and not a race to get through it. You will have to relight it frequently especially at first.

I've never smoked a cigarette but I've smoked pounds of weed, just packed a bong actually. Cigarettes are jewish