BOTTLED WATER

Whats up with Americans and bottled water?
There are legitimately many people who exclusively drink bottled water
I think most of whom are in college but I could be mistaken on that

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JQIyYN0ZsSs
npr.org/2011/03/02/134196209/study-most-plastics-leach-hormone-like-chemicals
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Too fat and lazy to get up and fill up a cup or reusable bottle like normal people have done for thousands of years.

Not american, but I keep an alexapure in my bedroom, so when I'm thirsty at night I can get water without having to go down stairs to the fridge

Tap water is full of estrogen and Jew hormone crap. I buy BPA free water bottles

I live in the middle of fucking no where, so I'm on a well. The water tastes like shit, so bottled water is the easiest option.

>live inner city
>drink tap water

The water from the sink tastes like shit. And its because the Jews have purposefully fucked with it. I do not know why they're not fucking with the bottled water. They probably are, but at least it doesnt taste like rust.

Tap water isn't safe to drink without boiling it in some areas.

In a lot of cities the water tastes pretty bad

Don't mean to derail the thread but I have a funny story as an aside -

Back in the 1970s my dad had a friend who was investing in one of the earliest bottled water companies. The company looked promising and his friend invited him to invest alongside him.

My dad told him "Bottled water??? Are you fucking stupid who the fuck is going to pay to drink that??? Water is everywhere and it's free!"

My dad is still sour to this day because his friend made hundreds of thousands of dollars off his investment and my dad missed his chance.

>not owning your own home
>not tapping a well straight to an underground aquifer so you can drink directly from mother earth's bosom

Disgusting.

>not having a reverse osmosis system
inb4 hurr durr minerals
>not adding them back in by having a inline mineral additive filter

There's a glacial fed aquifer under my property. I exclusively drink tap water, because it's clean, pure and delicious.

In college, yes. Drink bottled water, yes.

In my dreary Texas town the tap water is extremely shitty. To the point where we receive warnings several times a year not to use it.

>on a well
>water tastes like shit
you sure the water is coming from the well and not the septic tank user?
i also own my own well/fountain and my tap water is pretty gud

I'm a college student and don't have access to purified water. Tap water tastes like metal and is bad for you. I want to get a zero water filter but can never convince myself to

Sometimes a nanny state isn't so bad. Our tap water is regulated to the point where bottled water is often just carbonated tap water because it's cheaper for the companies that way and there is no way to make something better anyways elsewhere.

i use a propur

I don't get it either. But then again I'm white trash and drink from the hose.

Is having shit tap water just an American thing?

>tfw live in mountain state
Enjoy all that runoff full of pollution, pesticides and birth control

>Not solely drinking your own piss
>Not a 100% closed system

I drink almost exclusively bottled water. Tap water not only tastes like shit, but has impurities.

You don't need minerals in water, the amount you get from food far surpasses the pinch of salts that's in a water bottle.

USA is a big country, can't expect all areas to have 100% clean water

Yeah, this. I have a case of bottled water beside my desk. Piss in the empty bottles too.

I do, very much so. It's why I have both large male breasts, as well as erectile dysfunction and low sperm count. There's literally zero downside to my transition into womanhood.

I used to drink from the fridge purifier, but it doesn't work where I currently live, so I get bottled water because our tap water tastes like shit. It's safe to drink but just shitty, and I only drink it when I have to.

for you...

>willingly drinking flouride
good goyim.

It depends on the state usually

Where the fuck do you think bottled water comes from.

I actually would expect that, maybe they should knock a couple million off their military budget and put it to water instead

>bottle
>thousands of years

you can't drink tap water in the us... it is not potable

It varies wildly. Each state runs there own programs.

I know, I don't even have a filter that adds minerals back in on mine. It's just a common critique of RO systems

Drinking shitting public water full of flushed medications and fluoride

all areas do have 100% potable tap water unless you get above a certain % of shitskins i.e. detroit and flynt

Not all water sources are the same; my water is mostly hard, meaning there's a ton of metal/minerals in it giving it a shitty taste. Not literally like shit, I mean it tastes gross compared to filtered or distilled.

forgot pic

Tap water sources usually.
You don't actually believe all that "Mountain spring" marketing do you?

Because of the vastly different sources of water some municipal water may taste like shit.
A few are even unsafe to drink and for that you can thank usually the left.

I drink my municipal water but it does have a high level of minerals and sediment.
Because of that I run all the water through a spun media filter then a softener and for drinking water a full sized under sink filter.
My water tastes as good as bottled water.

My old condo had amazing water with no extra treatment needed

>what is an amphora
>what are waterskins
kys

I drink from Poland Spring and Deer Park bottled waters. Got a problem?

Those look great actually, might buy one now

Well, considering there's still boil warnings in Flint, MI and they put shit in the water here, it's actually not a bad idea. That being said, I have rain barrels and a well on my property so I don't pay for the pipedjew for my drinking needs anymore.

Yo Amerifags why is your tap water so shit? Please explain

In Norway no one buys bottled water at all

>implying the water in the UK isn't shit as well

Because they don't have water filters.

Des Moines used to have the largest nitrogen treatment plant in the world. The water taste like pure chlorine in late summer.

youtube.com/watch?v=JQIyYN0ZsSs

As far as the first world goes, yeah, probably. I don't know why everyone doesn't just buy a Brita/fridge with water dispenser.

Same here, the water is rusty and smells like eggs/sulphur. We use a softener which makes bathing bearable but drinking the water is not enjoyable. I'm only maybe 25 miles in from lake Michigan

Third post best post. Good thing I live in the country and have well water.

>grows tits
>dies

>water bottles
... so you buy tap water in bottles

Jesus christ OKC get your shit together.

american tap water is fucking poisonous

Did i mention any of those?
stupid nigger

Ok?
That map is just for Chromium

Well, the alternative is lead-poisoned water that turns the frogs gay and feminizes white men. So... I'll guess I'll deal with you thinking I'm a shallow, mindless consumer.

this post has the aids

I dont like having to go back downstairs and put away the glass. Rather just throw it away

Those are essentially bottles

The tool has a different shape but serves the same purpose, you dumb matpa

Unless you have a well, municipal water can taste like absolute shit and be full of all manner of chemicals.
I don't know why this is such a shocker.

It's convenient to carry but all In all its kind of a scam

>drinking shit tasting tap water
No thank you

>buying tap water in a bottle

It's not about bottled water. It's about not knowing what's in tap water anymore.

This is what Sup Forums is all about! Fuck yes, lets get to the bottom of why Americans are drinking bottled water. Thank you for bringing this to the attention of the world OP. You are what makes this board so fucking great. sage post you fucking nigger.

Ah home I'm on well water, and considering the chemicals used around here, I pretty much only drink bottled water.

The taste of well water vs city/ bottle is so obvious. Well water tastes so light and non imposing, while I can feel the sediments in regular water weighing it down.

Do you carry your water in a basket when. You leave the house?

I live in the inner city and I only drink from the tap. Am I really going to grow tits and die?

Please respond.

Here in my part of NY we had the best public utility water anywhere but thanks to anything goes globalism it is now undrinkable. For years now I had to spend a fortune on bottled water since the tap water is disgusting. If it is not coming out yellow it stinks like someone cleaned the bathroom.

The "French" company that now owns and runs our water system like it is the 3rd world is called "Suez water". How the fuck did this happen that they let some French company named after the Suez fucking canal run our water system.

How new are you?

What the heck is that sulfur smell? When I lived in the woods our water was safe to use but it would have that egg smell and I could never get used to it

Bottled water contains estrogen:

npr.org/2011/03/02/134196209/study-most-plastics-leach-hormone-like-chemicals

Enjoy your bitch tits, faggot.

go back too reddit

Google "Flint Michigan"

What about water like Fiji

No wonder you don't see the problem with estrogen in the water, you're a faggot.

More like you fell for the bottled water Jew. Good goy, good Alex.

Visited a bottling plant in school. The water was full of syringes, sewage and diapers.m

i literally went to boot camp in 2011 with a kid who was disgusted that he had to drink tap water. Shit made me laugh so hard.

Coming from cleetus the cousin fucker, just cause your beer belly dwarfs your tits, doesn't make them not bitch tits.

I don't even care about the taste of well water.

Floridafag here
We have fresh aquifer water but it's summer and the algae are antsy so the water tastes a bit like dirt and I wouldn't leave it out a day and drink it after either

Kind of hard, though. Fucks up all water heating appliances and I need to put vinegar in all of them. I need to get a softener

Thats none of you bussiness
/thread

No. We tap it and then drink it from glass like you are supposed to do.

Checked

bottled water fake and gay.
bottled urine way to go + when times are rough (You) might have to drink your own urine anyway

I don't know, I live in NYC and the tap water taste fine.

I have incredibly shit tap water. It tastes like pure chemicals, it's fucking disgusting. My old area had alright tap water though.

The best part about living in rural Quebec is having your water filtered naturally by glaciers still under the earth.
Also having your beer made with said water.

I'm a seltzer man
Who /effervescent/ here?

So weird, none of this shit existed before the 90's

I don't even drink water. All I drink is 2% reduced fat milk.

La Fin De Monde and Blanche De Chamblay are so good. Always pick some up when I travel out east.

Surprised people haven't figured this out.

You can hedge your bet that your city doesn't have degrading piping that will slowly fuck you up but most sanitation plants can't account for all the shit people flush down their toilet.