How is 50s America considered the golden age of America?

>"I wish l lived in the 2010s!! Everything was so progressive and woke! Yeah I'm sure the black-on-white violence, riots, and faggot degeneracy were awesome."

wtf I hate polio now.

desu, 50s america was more respectable.

Honeymoon era after a war. Most post war era's are seen in a positive light

America was overwhelmingly white and was far and away the world leader in living standards. It produced a huge amount of advancements, science, etc. that the rest of the world together at the time couldn't even really do. Now a lot of that stuff can be done by other countries, numerous countries have better living standards/quality than America, at least in some aspects, etc.

Does every whiny lib post have to either be about fags or nigs?

Etiquette/White-iquette

I'm not sure even blacks had it worse in the 50's

That's the narrative, but looking at things today, I can't be too sure.

Mostly? A marketing campaign during the late 60s.

Our image of the 50s in the USA has very little to do with history.

According to my 86 year old grandpa; there were very little blacks, very little non whites, no one was fat, not a lot of ugly people, and everyone was nice. I'm talking about North Dakota though.

Forced segregation sounds awesome to me.

What's the problem with Jim Crow laws?

Black divorce rates and rate of single mothers was better than whites in the mid 50's. Blacks used to be loyal and stay to themselves.

Becausfe it was before 1965

Yeah because it was rural farmers who were dirt poor.

You didn't have to be a 9/10 Chad to get a 7/10 waifu, you just had to be 7/10 yourself. People back then married within their own league.

Yup, hence why there are so many manlets of Scandinavian/German heritage up here; malnutrition.

They were much better off living in the rural South than they are now.

desu, a woman thin like that is rare nowdays

The rest of the worlds manufacturing plants and transportation networks were bombed into the stone age by WWII. US was the only industrialized nation untouched physically by the war.
The entire world bought everything we produced. Everybody had both jobs, education (G.I. Bill), and money to burn. Whats not to like?

As to Segregation and lack of rights for minorities, you need to look past the white wash of american history by the democratic party who was behind them.
Party of the KKK? yep the Democrat party.
Anti Slavery party? yep the Republican party.

Only stupid fuck liberals would join the party of SLAVERY and attack the ANTI-SLAVERY party.

Jesus, guy. It's like you're Anne Coulter's own daughter.

You could consider thinking for yourself, for a moment.

Calling the Dems the party of the KKK is like... I dunno. Calling Harrison Ford Hitler, because both their names have Hs. Naming a thing isn't what explains it. Look a tiny bit deeper, brosephina.

>economy is the best
>Nationalism and Morale is still high because WW2
>the only nigger you'd see aren't thugs
>degeneracy is not there
need I go on?

Sorry that historical facts get in the way of your view of the world.

Sad to be you.

It wasn't. It was post-war jewland.

Yes: it's a historical fact. In 1944, all Germans were Nazis. Does that mean all Germans are Nazis?

Hell, in 1850, all Americans were white. Does that mean that all Americans are white?

You should try learning. It's good for you.

Let's be honest. The 80s were the best time to be alive

The Jim Crow laws were awesome though...

american blacks were driving new chevys in 1950 while eastern european whites were getting stepped on by the government. all in perspective.

Back then USA was a much larger portion of the global economy and was the world's largest creditor instead of the largest debter. Obviousely the technology was worse back then and you had some archaic laws but honestly even the black community was better off then than it is now.

Jim Crow was awesome, niggers with the power the vote was one of the worst things to happen i this country.

Isn't it still like that?

Yea, until the Jews started encouraging them to chimp out.

Jim Crow Laws were cool

GI's finished college or trade school on the GI bill and were raising families and producing everything the rest of the planet need to rebuild.

Totally, crack, AIDS, and the highest crime America had was the totally the pinnacle of America.

>Jim Crow
>bad

fpbp
But to answer your question Op, this

This idiot bought "the party's swapped line" LMMFAO, only thing that swapped was niggers for the gibs. FUckng retard

why are historical revisionist so fucking stupid as hell? nobody denies the fact that the original KKK was a strong supporter of the democratic party. that doesn't mean that they STILL like the dems. they obviously side with the trump strain of the republican party now.

the philosophies and the stances of the parties changed. why the fuck can't you just see that? dems are no longer harboring white supremacists on their side. that's the republicans.

now question to you. are you a white nationalist or not? if no, gtfo Sup Forums. if yes, do you support the democrats?

BTFO.

wtf. fuck off you ESL dropout.

Okay. So this is what you are essentially saying:

Democrats are now the party of white nationalist/KKK but they are also catering to the welfare of poor niggers.

Meanwhile ... the Republican party is??? the party of (((civic nationalism)))? And they happily accept non-whites in America???

Are you fucking blind? Goddamn, I can't believe I'm a firm believer of ethno-nationalism and I browse the same board as you retards.

The Democratic Party was openly racist until the 60s.

>they obviously side with the trump strain of the republican party now
Actually a KKK spokesman literally said they supported Hillary Clinton.

>And they happily accept non-whites in America?
You are absolutely fucking clueless, aren't you.

The KKK don't really exist anymore. There are like what? 6000 members?

Well, the more I live around blacks, the more I wish we still had segregation. :(

I openly and heartily admit that. That is a historical fact. The question now: Are they openly racist NOW? Do they fight against the civil rights of minorities NOW?

Does the current version of the Republican Party (who is now in control) openly admit non-whites to America?

>A Black man could work a hard but honest factory job and come home to a wife and children, afford a new home in a safe neighborhood, a new car, and could save money to provide for his children and send them to one of the many already integrated public schools, or even the (surprisingly well funded) black private schools in the country at the time. Drugs and gangs had yet to take root in the Black Community the way they have now, and despite isolated instances of racial violence the country was genuinely safer.
B-B-BUT DEY LYNCH A NIGGA JUS' FO' RAPIN' A WHITE WOMAN!!!

the idealogies have reversed. The democrats are now what the republicans were, and vice versa. Stay mad conservatard.

Blacks are actually advocating being segregated right now. Jim Crow laws kept things much more safe than they are today. Same with Apartheid. Someday people will come to realize this and re-implement such things using more neutral PC language. You don't see many people getting off the freeway in a black neighborhood full of abandoned buildings and every door and windows has bars on it. If they make that mistake they go right back on the freeway. Even liberals.

>the philosophies and the stances of the parties changed. why the fuck can't you just see that?

But they didn't. Lincoln wanted to deport the slaves. Democrats didn't because they thought they were important for the economy.

So! Okay! Good that we have established this: You think that the current GOP happily accept non-whites in America.

I don't blame you. I actually agree. Both parties are quite blind to ethno-nationalism.

Now that we have established the fact that both parties are against ethno-nationalism (aka a homeland for white people), the question remains:

Is the Democratic Party of the year of our Lord 2017 still the party of the KKK (white nationalism)?

I will get zero answers from this questions. There's a lot of fucking retards in denial.

Because if you morons say no, then I am right.
But if you morons say yes, then why the fuck didn't you vote for Hillary?

Fucking retards.

simple solution, op, watch mad men. it has been praised for its authenticity too. you will weep at realizing what weve become.

When the republicans took over southern states during reconstruction they seized land and money from whites to give to blacks and build black schools, churches, etc.
So yeah, they did.

Yes, these PRfags will twist themselves in knots to justify their hypocrisy and minority pandering.

The Republican party is not and never has been the party of Slavery.

The Democrat party blindly supports countries throughout the world with Slavery. They simply pretend Slavery no longer exists.

>But if you morons say yes, then why the fuck didn't you vote for Hillary?
Because she wanted to keep her brown mestizo worker slaves, like the Democrats of old wanted to keep their black ones.

Jim Crow WAS great and just wash your fucking hands after going to the bathroom problem solved.

"I wished I lived in the 20's AD! Everything was so Roman and stable!" Yeah I'm sure the religious persecution were awesome

Bullshit leftist rhetoric like this is designed to make you feel bad for liking old times. It's part of the scheme called eternal progress. It's the idea that society can only possibly move forward and so liking things in the past means you're bad, evil, racist, etc.

So do the republicans, what is your point?

Blacks actually had it better in the 50s. It wasn't until the government rewarded them for poor decisions like having a child out of wedlock that the family structure in the black community vanished. Jim Crow fails in comparison to the damage that welfare did to blacks.

Me too sweetie me too...

There's a theme in communist propaganda that mocks nostalgia due to it being "reactionary" you can see this theme in modern leftist thinking as well.

Minority-looking cis-woman, probably Lesbo or a Jewess, HATES the best days of America.

Because people worked hard to build a community and better their lives. Not do as little as possible and play the victim.

The (((Polio epidemic))) was their first successful push by (((them))) to make people believe (((they))) were the saviors of mankind.

Jonas Salk...the jew that saved the world

Based on the faggots who criticize it.

If a bunch of narcissistic feminists, marxists, and antifascist types hate it, it must be good.

n April 1955 more than 200 000 children in five Western and mid-Western USA states received a polio vaccine in which the process of inactivating the live virus proved to be defective. Within days there were reports of paralysis and within a month the first mass vaccination programme against polio had to be abandoned. Subsequent investigations revealed that the vaccine, manufactured by the California-based family firm of Cutter Laboratories, had caused 40 000 cases of polio.

According to Dr. Suzanne Humphries M.D., shortly after 1955, a cover-up was created to hide the fact that the polio vaccine was even spreading polio. Dr. Humphries went on to explain how a deadly live polio virus strain had infected the Salk vaccines and created an epidemic of polio-type diseases labeled aseptic meningitis or Acute Flaccid Paralysis (AFP). The term AFP includes Guillain-Barre’ syndrome aka “French Polio”, traumatic neuritis, Reye’s syndrome, enteroviral encephalitis, transverse myelitis, and poliomyelitis.

Dr. Humphries displayed a graph in her article showing how reports of polio leveled out while AFP cases continually soared since the mid-1990s, demonstrating that polio has not disappeared.

Yep, Jim Crow was awesome. Slavery was even better though.

Polio was eradicated in the 30s.
>implying literacy tests are bad

It was the peak of the Nuclear Family, with the 60s and 70s being the end of the Nuclear Family

>ethno-nationalism (aka a homeland for white people

okay for jews
not okay for whites

Because small town USA was doing better than ever riding the wave of post war prosperity.
The world loved Coca-cola, Hollywood, and landboat cars.
It was a quick golden age that soon faded with McCarthyism, Korea, and the cold war.
That time was romanticized by the media hoping to keep people spending so the big holidays like Xmas, Thanksgiving, etc became equated with blowing money.

That's their bread and butter. If not for those two groups, they have nothing.

Because the post war economy was swinging, we were top dog in the world, the cold war hadn't kicked in yet, all manner of luxuries were suddenly becoming commonplace, science was booming forward at a remarkable pace, and there's a revisionist history set in place to make it seem like it was all white folk with nary a minority to be seen.

tl;dr nostalgia goggles for a time that honestly didn't really exist, and certainly can't exist for any significant length of time due to basic economics

Me too.

>if we kick them out who will clean our toilets and do our gardens?!

fyi this is my answer. Yes, this is how the LEFT see brown people in America.

Any remotely reasonable white man would much prefer living in America in the year 1950 today. Back then you'd be surrounded entirely by your own people (a people more beautiful than any other on Earth), able to get a job far more easily on account of things like women and diversity not being shilled at all, get paid far more for it while having access to all of the latest luxuries and amenities for much cheaper, I'd have the best government benefits ever seen in America and I'd be able to find a non degenerate woman and start a traditional nuclear family with far greater ease than I could ever hope to today. I could also live in a big city and have it be incredibly clean and nice and not have to deal with roving gangs of niggers and drug addicts if I accidentally went a few blocks too far in one direction.

I'm sure she doesn't even know the number of people who were actually effected by polio, and if she has a problem with Jim Crow, she can take it up with the democrat party who drafted and passed it.

Remember a time when wars actually ended?