Are Trump and Melania extraterrestrials?

They seem to be one step ahead of everyone, all the time. We joke about them being time travelers because nothing else explains how they remain so untouchable. Man's best and brightest conniving minds can't seem to outpace them, no matter how much resources are available. They manipulate man and the sum of all of his creations with a calm and eerie elegance. How do they do it? Is there something more than meets the eye?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ
archive.is/OBpFz
archive.fo/OBpFz
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trump is a Super Human.

Let's just say, this isn't the first 2017 Trump and his family have experienced. That's all I'm saying.

agreed.

Let's just say, yes. They are.

Appointed by God.

We are witnessing the part 3 of the Biblical Trilogy.

Wait till you see what's next.

You think that Trump being a time traveler was a joke? He's literally a fucking time traveler, which is why he ALWAYS does the right thing. Look at this CNN wrestling thing. He's been pushing CNN over the last few months, then knows what CNN will do if he posts that stupid wrestling gif, turning them into a downward spiral, losing to fucking nick at night in ratings.

He knows exactly what he's doing, he knows exactly what everyone else will do, and he will always win.

If someone could supply the time travel screenshot, that would be great

I'll bite, what's next?

No melania is an Apache attack helicopter

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ

I really do believe he has some sort of unique insider knowledge at the very least. His moves are too coordinated to be coincidence imo

Those wooden panels behind them are pissing me off so bad. Like fucking decide which way you want to bend, this isn't a circus mirror

Donald is the leader of the most powerful country ever. Some things could be set-ups by the government to give him that "one step ahead" aspect. He could either be a man of pure genius or a true extraterrestrial.

The more time goes on the more this seems true

7,7,17 - Rothschild leaks
archive.is/OBpFz
archive.fo/OBpFz
end is near.

195/198

Might be the first time Trump has ever been described as elegant... Point made tho

HIS GRANDMOTHER'S MAIDEN NAME IS CHRIST.
That is all.

Literally an angel or some shit. His dad's middle name was Christ and his mom's name Mary.

I wish he could be our king.

I thought it was Drumpf?

He's too based to be human. Clearly, he is super human. All hail god-hero Donald Trump.

They just have common sense in a time of total degradation and mass public stupidity.

>Look hun, everyone is complicating the living shit out of everything, lets just do the most obvious things possible and watch their heads explode

Trump is the current leader of the Sonora air club of 18th century US written about by Charles Dechau before it became the first black project of the United States. General Patton was also a member of this group, after his views on ww2 got him killed, this group has spent the last 70 years working out the best way to take back the US

No that is the only artillery the hilldawgs and bernouts had against trump in the great meme wars of 2016.

We came so close to subversion that staybehind protocols were activated and patriots within the intelligence agencies have been protecting and informing Trump for months leading up to the election and continue to do so.

time travel obviously

"To see a world in a grain of sand
And a heaven in a wild flower,
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand
And eternity in an hour.

God appears, and God is light
To those poor souls who dwell in night,
But does a human form display
To those who dwell in realms of day."

No. Trump (Billionaire Ivy league graduate) is just smart. Imagine that..