This is what you are now

>REDDIT AND Sup Forums ALLIED AGAINST CNN XDDD
>WERE SO EPIC BROS !!!!!

lol upvote

Your life improves dramatically when you stop treating Sup Forums like a super serious club when it's 88% shitposting

Updooted

kms

thing is, reddit has turned Sup Forums into another subreddit, and nobody besides redditors says this kind of shit

this

Why do 4channers hate Reddit so much?

Thing is, most normal people don't give a shit about what arbitrary label you put on your super seekrit klub

Reddit has never accomplished anything as a cohesive group. They are useless faggots who use other sites dead memes.

>reddit can't handle getting called out on their bullshit

>Why do 4channers hate Reddit so much?
Because Reddit are the kind of people who identify as Redditors. No one who browses /Sup Forums/ calls themselves a 4channer. It's cringey. It's like calling yourself a gamer.

Kek wills it.

there is literally nothing fucking wrong with reddit you immature babies.

hating them just cause there different is fucking retarded and divisive and will ensure that the alt-right never succeeds.

I came here three months ago after being a redditor of five years and no one has ever told me to go back and I post very frequently both here and on reddit.

You literally cannot tell the difference between a redditor and a regular Sup Forumsack.

ffs I hope I don't have to deal with more of this anti-reddit shit. this whole CNN fiasco has really opened my eyes to how irrational you guys are.

There's animosity between the two platforms for various reasons. What this thread is about is Divide and Conquer tactics used by leftists. This version is pretty common, and it's someone posing as someone "on the inside" when it's just some /leftypol/ faggot. Likely canadian since he also has to hide his flag.

OP is such a shill kike that he wants to openly mock one community of trump supporters and give the appearance that cooperation against a common enemy is a bad thing.

>reddit spacing

>OP is such a shill kike that he wants to openly mock one community of trump supporters and give the appearance that cooperation against a common enemy is a bad thing.

This. The blatant divide & conquer going on in this thread and to an extent this board is sickening. Sad!

>Reddit spacing
Go back, faggot.

This CNN fiasco is the first time Reddit has gotten a mention in the news and you retards are acting like hackers on steroids. The Reddit or in question didn't even have the balls to stand his ground. He backed down like the worthless little Reddit bitch that he was. Don't act like the user bases are the same. They arent.

>Kekistan flag
Gee I wonder who's behind this post.

POO
O
O

>reddit thinking they aren't normie

>kekistani flag
like vases

>Ally with Reddit
I would rather die. I hate Reddit and everything it stands for.

This is where some fake redditor gets his panties in a bunch and acts all indignant, makes a sweeping generalization about Sup Forums users. It's guaranteed to further the divide between the two groups. Groups that could be working together and accomplishing something, but instead will make memes and false flag posts all day to keep the game going

>hating them just cause there different is fucking retarded and divisive and will ensure that the alt-right never succeeds.

Either Reddit or Sup Forums has to win in the end or we will end up divided regardless.

Not only these, but also the fact that it's filled with tryhards that you can tell so desperately want to be recognized for what they're posting, it's all just a huge LARP for "muh upvotes." Content is constantly recycled and in general it's just a garbage website.

Lol I can totally D&C shill them boss.

Kill yourself.

You have to go back. And it's not even for that stupid spacing. You're being a whiny little bitch.

the_donald has successfully conquered Sup Forums, it's over

there is literally nothing fucking wrong with reddit you immature babies.
hating them just cause there different is fucking retarded and divisive and will ensure that the alt-right never succeeds.
I came here three months ago after being a redditor of five years and no one has ever told me to go back and I post very frequently both here and on reddit.
You literally cannot tell the difference between a redditor and a regular Sup Forumsack.

ffs I hope I don't have to deal with more of this anti-reddit shit. this whole CNN fiasco has really opened my eyes to how irrational you guys are.

>implying reddit isn't for normies

Gas yourself nigger.

What the fuck when did reddit explode?

LMAO
THIS^

Day of the rake - nothing
Queer - nothing
dog fucker - nothing
Kekistani flag poster now that really hurts. Please take that back.

around the same time Sup Forums exploded, except autistic rednecks flooded reddit and then moved to Sup Forums

dont call yourself altright, this phenomenon is much more destructive when everyone is named user

Fuck the right and fuck Reddit. Sup Forums has historically never given a fuck about moral high ground or picking sides. It's ALWAYS been about just pissing off normies for lulz and that point is lost on you cringe worthy faggots.

>normies ree

>captial c

You you got me I'm off to puke

Oh golly you're right, I better go shit up as many threads as possible and purity spiral.

Only people who found this place on their own at a very specific period of time are allowed to post here, everyone else has to leave.

Someone buy Sup Forums from the chink and ban all the faggots with reddit cookies please

>we could be working together
Shut the fuck up and kill yourself redditcuck. If you're stupid enough to fall for such obvious bait you don't belong here

Smelly dumb leftist scum

>the donald redditor got called out and now he's mad

Interesting time card.
The rookies are needed
If you don't like them, don't reply. Else reddit won, they triggered you, you reacted.

>In a surprise turn of events, Reddit buys Sup Forums and forces you all to login through your reddit accounts to post from now on :^)

Don't punch to the right, we're all on the same thing, we all want the same thing; to see jamal fuck our daughters and take our sons place at college despite getting worse scores, that's the civic dream, that is utopia, we can't let these degenerate sjw's get in the way of our bluepilled utopia

I honestly hate Reddit way more than CNN

thing is, the alt right is anonymous but much less serious

We need more based mods like that.

If Sup Forums wasn't the superior website Reddit users wouldn't be flocking here in droves. Better yet why don't you Reddit fags take what you learn here and go improve that joke of a website you love so much?

But thats wrong you retarded sack of shit. Is not that we must block all the new people is that the new people either skip newfag college (Sup Forums) or straight up dont look before posting and thats why their retarded opinions stick up so much and its so easy to call out redditors in the faggotry.

Eldar and the Imperium don't like each other but could team up to defeat a greater threat such as Chaos.

CNN have done a great job of carrying on the mantle of why people hate the MSM. At this point I'd say people trust the MSM less than a politician

It's not because we're exclusive or anything like that, the fact is that reddit posters are the closest thing to retards without actually having a mental disorder.

>thing is, the alt right is anonymous but much less serious
Sup Forums isn't alt-right though. What I'm saying is that Sup Forums and reddit do not share the same ideology. Nothing will stop us from destroying the other unless one wins against the other.

>Better yet why don't you Reddit fags take what you learn here and go improve that joke of a website you love so much?
A lot of people used to use both. I moderated the_donald for a solid year during the election because it was ((his)) turn and I can tell you without a doubt that the top guys at reddit are kike controlled faggots. The lower community guys (sodypop) aren't, but the "decision" makers most definitely are.

Either way, t_d was always a Sup Forums colony with a specific purpose. It's purpose was served. It's of no use and it's very existence makes libs foam at the mouth. CNN shot itself in the foot this week because of some spic on the_donald making a meme that got tracked down. They'd of never found the beaner hiding here.

Don't spend all those (You)'s in one place

they only love reddit because it gives them a chance to be potentially recognized. Redditors go to reddit just because they don't simply want to be an anonymous contributor, they want to contribute but be recognized for it. They're faggots.

The upvote/downvote system turns every single subreddit into a massive hugbox where accepted opinions have 1000+ upvotes and unaccepted opinions gain so many downvotes that they are not even shown. How are you going to actually have a discussion when there is a retarded system like that?
Also, fuck namefags farming for useless internet upvotes
And there's ALWAYS these retarded "LOL SO META DUDE" trains of replies in every single thread

It's like during the LA riots when the Crips and bloods teamed up together to fuck shit up
> I don't mind if they join in for a good cause or even just for the lulz every once in awhile
> I just wish they wouldn't come over here
> I thought we agreed on immigration and how too much immigration is bad for the culture
> I guess not because they have come here and changed this place
> it's now serious business all the time
>fucking Reddit nerds

Do you shills ever get tired of making divide and conquer threads?

No totally different curve. This place blew up in the primaries.

Because they get a fucking dopamine rush from
"le updoots xd". Just like all the faggots who come to Sup Forums to bait you idiots all night with these threads

I call myself a newfag alot so I mean. But 4 channer sounds gay as fuck

This place hasn't changed in years. Only major shift was it turns out most people didn't support Ron because he was a libertarian but because he wanted to break the system of corruption.

That is not terribly surprising consider the core culture is pre chanolgy b when anonymous wasn't a real (fake) thing.

MFW I can barely resist using reddit spacing even though I've only been on it once or twice and never signed up for an account...

That place is cancer, but there are a lot of channers there. Colonization was a mistake.

Actually, it seems cuckdeau's statement "if you kill your enemies they win" has some parallels for Sup Forums.

>be beating heart of counter cultural memes
>be net exporter of memes
>make the best memes, dominate the market
>memes bring attention and prestige
>influx of net refugees ruin/change culture
>winge about it interminably
>some refugees stay, others move on
>eventually they integrate and assimilate, become memelords
>process repeats until world or humans end

>reddit spacing
get out nigger

Who said Sup Forums and reddit were allied to begin with ?

Reddit is normie cancer and even as conservativd, they are neocon cancer

divide what? Sup Forums and reddit?

>literally just paragraphs

>Telling anyone you browse Sup Forums

no, just kill me now senpai

Wow this thread sure is making me not like Reddit! I think I'll become insular and hate them now. We can't let these redditors get the upvotes!

>used to use both
That doesn't seem possible that somebody could properly assimilate from Sup Forums to Reddit. It's a 1 way migration. No oldfags are giving up their anonymity and temporary threads to sign up with a user name and have all of their shit posts logged. It's all Reddit fags bringing their cancerous S.J.W attitudes here.

People use that "muh sekrit club" meme here to bash those of us who are tribal about it but the fact is there are tons of sites out there like reddit but Sup Forums is unique and those of us who have been here forever aren't going to roll over and let our culture be diluted by normies without backlash. Gore spamming seems appropriate in this situation.

>ifunny watermark

>Kekistani flag
>Le reddit defender

top tier bait right here, guaranteed (You)'s for sure.

Goddamnit dude I was eating an ice cream cone

>Not shitposting with friends

Kek

In a non shooting war it's not actually terribly stupid.

If Hillary and the sick elite weren't so obviously murderers I'm not sure how much I would care.

how does that bother you? the only shit that gets me now days is the maggots living inside of people or some kind of insect inside of a human.

Welcome to Sup Forums CNN shill.

You'll do well with the rest of the losers.

We know you're afraid of us. We smell blood.

If anything, being associated with Sup Forums will kill reddit.

Sup Forums is super fucking serious. I've probably spent well over one thousand hours total in this place. It better be fucking serious or my life is nothing but a joke.

It bothers me when I'm eating my damn ice cream cone!

i was eating your moms ice cream cone

Normies and newfags can't into gore. Only those of us who endured the glory days of Sup Forums can appreciate or ignore it. We must resort to old Sup Forums tactics such as gore and bad links if we want to purge the board of Reddit cancer. Every Reddit post should be replied to with gore from this point forward regardless of context. Join me.

how do we redpill the normie T_D plebbitors? I'm afraid if I go on that site id be permabanned by one post

>Le ebic gore will scur away da normies xD
kys newfag

>Kekistan flag
no user you ARE the Reddit.

We hate reddit but we hate CNN more, a temporary alliance with reddit is necessary given the circumstances. Stop being such an edgy faggot op.

i have some bad news for you user

I would but we'd get banned and I got a pass.

We were defending someone innocent. R.eddit is still a den for fags.

It can't hurt. If it causes even a single Reddit nigger to fuck off it's a net positive.

Embarrassing.

It's over for this board.

Neck yourself

Thanks for the reddit update