If blacks are so dumb, then why are carribean black countries richer than eastern europe?

If blacks are so dumb, then why are carribean black countries richer than eastern europe?

White peoples money

Less communism, more tourism. Also they aren't particularly rich.

Haiti is indeed a paradise.

Low population is a factor right?

Neither Barbados nor Bahamas have 1 million people

If niggers are so smart why is all of Africa a shit hole?

the bahamas are a tax haven a literal yacht drive away from miami

i'll let you figure this one out

>Blacks waste time on island.
>Whites come in, build hotels and resorts.
>Pay taxes properly.
>Blacks are now richer.
>OP comes in an asks a stupid question.

tourism

offshore banking

You think that money goes back to the locals?

Financial deregulation, and non treaty of extradition so all the bankster hide their asset there ?

eastern europe hasnt had communism for decades you retarded fuck

Is that why they tell me not to leave the resort area?

what a retarded fucking post. do you think its inconceivable that the effects of communism cannot last beyond its immediate lifespan?

fuck off

>Why are tax haven so wealthy?
Clearly it's the superiority of black people

tax shelters run by whites

t. worked in grand cayman

not an argument you absolute dullard. If I cut off your leg thirty years ago you will still be without a leg thirty years later.

Top kek leave the boundary of your hotel area and you will see literal third world like in deepest africa.

This.

what a retarded analogy

countries aren't people you spastic

Only the Lesser Antilles, and it's because of whites.

Which Carribean country is richer?

The Caimans?

Also reminder, that before decolonisation all of those Carribean islands were rich, because the west poured capital to produce plantation goods

It also actually had communism for over 4 decades you imbecile, do you not think the retardation of economic growth relative to the capitalist West and the subsequent aftershocks of converting to capitalist economies would cause problems for them?

You also forget ww2. There was no Marshal plan in the east.

There's some Caribbean country that gets like 70% of its GDP from selling citizenship to foreigners whose home countries would otherwise get them banned from entering the U.S., Europe, etc. Beach-niggers were a mistake.

it doesn't fucking matter. a system of governance can have an impact on a country long after the governors have departed. the Aral Sea is still gone and Chernobyl is still irradiated, for example, regardless of the fact that all the Old Bolsheviks are dead.

your fucking retarded

kys

fpbp, also the truth. /thread

not an argument you circumcised cuck.

> Honey where should we take a vacation this year?
> I dont know, its a toss up between the caribbean or bratislava